Is there any point in lifting if I'm only 5'6"?

Is there any point in lifting if I'm only 5'6"?

Attached: 1491245564628.jpg (1159x1600, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10061462/Stronger-men-are-more-right-wing.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Yes you sad cunt

Is there any point of me lifting with severe gyno

>incel Jow Forumsfags actually believe this

no. have you ever stood next to a guy who's even 2 inches taller than you? you're literally non existent in that moment. you cease to exist. you look like an actual baby. if you're 5'6" pretty much everyone is going to be at least 4 inches taller than you. I'm 5'11" (.5 in the morning h-hehe) living in fucking france and I get mogged by everyone.

idk i like shorter guys and tall guys too. everything from 5‘8-5‘5 is fine

w2c that I love satan shirt?

i meant 5‘8-6‘5

5’8 without shoes, with shoes I’m close to 5’10. Confidence and Face game is all it takes. Nothing else. Shit I have a buddy who’s 5’5 but he’s built decent with a decent face and great confidence and his girlfriend is 5’8 and he was homeless for a period of time and she still stuck around him. People generally don’t care about height. If our display insecurity about height however people will be turned off by it. Don’t think about it just be fucking alpha like tyler1 or some shit and ur good bro. Go workout right now just don’t beat yourself up about it or else people will see it as weakness and insecurity.
If ur ugly as fuck though and fat. Ur pretty much fucked though only option is monk mode.

That comic reminds me of an ex.

>meet 21 year old Korean international exchange student cutie off tinder
>take her virginity after a couple dates
>after I take her virginity, show her my 3rd reich folder
>come out as white nationalist
>we still date for 11 months despite her being your typical college lefty

Yes dumbass, there is no scenario in which you shouldn't lift.

And maybe stop lurking on r9k if you're so easily demoralized.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 09.46.20.png (590x140, 20K)

As long as you're taller than the girl you should be fine. When girls say they want "a tall guy" they talk in relative terms.

Now if you are shorter than the average short women you're fucked unless you are on the midget meme train.

Tell us more

Attached: Pepe.jpg (1250x1250, 96K)

A solid chunk of the women I've hooked up with have been lefties (most young women are) and I'm 6'3'', white, blond, green eyes, and I lift.

I don't generally talk politics with the women I fuck but it's always hilarious to hear their lefty talking points. The more SJW, the more badly they want to be dominated by a strong right wing man.

>fuck tiny (maybe 5'1'', 100 lbs) turbo-slut sjw within ten minutes of meeting her off tinder
>strike up friends with benefits deal
>ask her what she finds attractive about me
>she mentions my height, v-taper, and caloused hands
>begs me to punish her as I fuck her
>find her on facebook later, her whole wall is non-stop regurgitated SJW/ "I have relationship insecurities" posts
>she unironically talks about "colonial mentalities" with me
>eventually break things off with her after finding a better girl (my current gf, 15 months going strong)
>she sends me flirtatious texts for a couple months afterwards
>the top post on her facebook wall was a diatribe against men cheating on their gfs

toplol

She was also "raped" by her older brother and had massive daddy issues. Also, a self-diagnosed alcoholic at one point because she drank a whopping one can of beer a night.

Wrong, girls don't care about your personal political view as long as she thinks your hot, thats all women care about.

>tinder
>virginity
Pick one
>white nationalist
>race mixing
The LARP is strong with this one.

>girls don't care about your personal political view as long as she thinks your hot

>ask her what she finds attractive about me
>she mentions my height, v-taper, and caloused hands

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10061462/Stronger-men-are-more-right-wing.html

Believe it or not, it was a bitch sticking it in their that first time but it got a hell of a lot easier as time went by.

fuck, guess Im never goin to france

>actually caring about some dumb article
Bro if this site is any indication most conservitards are just as cringy and soi as the libtards. The right wing men that are actually strong arent the fags on this website or the fags that go onto the internet whining about identity politics. Now prove me wrong that women don't care, its just all about how attractive you are.

no but that's the thing though. France is supposed to be pretty short on average (well about 1cm shorter than mutts iirc), it's not fucking Iceland or anything.

> Slightly over 6'5"
FUCK

I love these fucking stories. they're always made up and the "friend" just keeps getting shorter. it's always the same basic structure too.
>I'm *manlet height* and I fuck bro
>shit, I got a friend who's *even manletter height* and he fucks even more bro
>just be alpha bro

>not lifting for self improvement

this lol. He got played by some disgusting asian whore and he fell right for it.

He's also too worthless to date/fuck white women but thinks he's a hot shit neo-nazi.

What a delusional faggot.