Lift so you look too good for people to make fun of your autistic hobby

>lift so you look too good for people to make fun of your autistic hobby

what's her name Jow Forums? Pic related and rock collecting for me

Attached: dungeons-dragons-clipart-5.png (1500x750, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cDu-2h8ZDhI
drive.google.com/file/d/1b2VxB3_bEbCweDHbtjhXISjuzuCmHkn5/view?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/file/d/18j5l3FhNPAJE9arPsE5ecb3VHmd7fbwk/view?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/file/d/1RzO8TdLsE8ZB_BWZwzdss5-B_LWTTf6T/view?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1JP4PBMGWSAqiyz0411o9wfv67ZKnTWyIqVDM8z1nQao/edit?usp=sharing
warhammerarmiesproject.blogspot.com/
warapoc.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Magic the Gathering

Ballet

Pokémon

pics?

Attached: 1517622912461.png (408x487, 334K)

reading philosophy

Of my dick?

no of you doing ballet, I knew a girl I wanted to shag in junior year who did ballet and took pics of poses so I figured I ask

origami

Sorry I'm not a photo kinda guy. It just never occurs to me to take photos of shit. I think it's a generational thing. I'm a boomer

DnD is also my autistic hobby. Very funny when I tell people I play it, they never expect it. I think a lot of Jow Forums lads like it secretly, two of the trainers at my gym play it as well
>tfw DnD gymbro group

Attached: IMG_20180928_084033_969.jpg (480x360, 38K)

it has a bad stigma yet it's arguably less autistic than playing vidya. It helps with socialization and quick thinking and only real Chads can run a game only on imagination

/K?ommando here, so shooting and Warhammer Fantasy (8th edition, fuck age of skubmar) primarily, used to play 40k quite a bit. D&D very occasionally, but mostly its WHFB and shooting. That being said, I do enjoy making alcohol from stuff I forage for in the woods

playing tech death metal stuff for fun

what do you find inawoods?

based Jow Forumsizen-Jow Forumsommando TTG breh, truly a man of wealth and taste.

White Nationalism

And anime. Of course.

Attached: NWFace.jpg (712x469, 28K)

>it has a bad stigma yet it's arguably less autistic than playing vidya
sure thing bud

Attached: 1526262067113.jpg (537x534, 27K)

D&D is pretty based

what army you got bro? Skavenfag here.
>tfw rat ogre torso is a goal

movies

Attached: how_does_the_light_shine.jpg (1600x1600, 180K)

fuck you!

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 38K)

Kpop.

Attached: fromisfromis.webm (1824x906, 1.71M)

Attached: 1531171794630.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Videogames in general

thats the most normalfag hobby it isnt even autistic you dumb fuck

Attached: 9af.jpg (512x384, 19K)

To the degree I obsess over it while not being a woman? Yes, it is.

Attached: fromisprotect.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Depending on who you play it with I think it can, indeed, be less autistic than vidya

I don't know a lot of normalfags who enjoy kpop

>linking tits and ass
ok tell me how is that autistic

I just want to be the biggest fucking dude in the gym and walk in with some weeb anime shirt.

Ballet is awesome though

how is playing table top and doing a LARP more autsitc than playing vidya on a screen? you are playing by yourself watching the screen
theres nothing autistic about that

I fucking feel it breh, I sometimes wear an Akina Speed Stars shirt to the gym.

I aim to be a platoon commander in the beta uprising.

>by yourself
there it is

ssbm

Yes, yes it is but try telling that to a bunch of scallies. It doesn't bother me anymore though. I look good for 36 and I've banged more fit and flexible sluts than you can shake a shitty stick at.

I guess if you see kpop like that then it doesn't seem a very autistic hobby.
I do spend all of my time with kpop and kpop related stuff if I'm not working tho so it's a bit autistic.

Attached: fromis9jisun.webm (1920x1080, 927K)

its only autistic because its shit tier gooks

I play WFRP 4E. I think it's more conducive to a Jow Forums mindset than D&D, because even a powerful wizard can be killed with a couple of shots from a crossbow if they don't focus on getting tougher.

Attached: BB974B64D2BC488D97E22688E099A7C6.png (766x795, 516K)

Is 25 too late to start doing ballet as a hobby and as a form to get more flexible?

Not at all, I was 23. Begginer classes for "older"people are more and more popular now.

Can you play as Skaven in this game?

I swallowed the anime pill hard.

Ever since I got fit nobody has given me shit about my Madoka poster at work.

Attached: madoka-magica.jpg (3000x2062, 1019K)

Opera and ballet, watching not doing.
D&D and other roleplaying games.
Sci-fi/fantasy books in general.
Warhammer minis, just painting not playing, though I suck at it.

I'm fit by nerd standards but still dyel....

youtube.com/watch?v=cDu-2h8ZDhI

Attached: 1537818169410.gif (112x112, 22K)

The shit you guys are posting isn't even considered cringe anymore. Normies love video games, anime, TCGs, and yes even DnD now. None of you are le special renaissance man because you pick up shit and put it down then proceed to masturbate to cartoons when you get home.

Way less autistic, especially nowadays when lots of girls play. It can be very social and even a good way for austimos to make friends. I guess it's more traditionally "geeky", sure, but you're hanging out with people, laughing and having fun as opposed to just sitting in front of a screen by yourself.

>actually playing manchild cards

no they don't lol

In 2e, yeah. It would be very easy to port everything over to 4e, but so far the ruleset in 4e is so superior that I can't go back. Blackpowder weapons are actually great now.

A N I M E

Not everyone is a soï guzzling cuckold working for a tech company in LA.

You work in any normal field like law or finance and video games are very rare and even when you have a coworker that plays them it's the flavor of the month game on the most popular console 1 hour a week. You're a complete degenerate if you bring up that you're playing Neptunia on VR or some shit.

None of you will ever make it if you keep your old mongol friends. When you upgrade your body you gotta update your friends. Girls don't want to hang with Chad and his spastic mates. They want to hang with Chad and the cool kids

I wanna be a blackpowder rat...

Attached: Dengeki_G's_Magazine_Jan_2016_Riko_Yoshiko_Mari.jpg (360x450, 56K)

got invited to my first 5e dnd game this week. anyone have some good resources so i'm not a total dumbass? can't seem to find the standard guidebooks without paying a shit ton for 'em.

torrent it from PirateBay? Or just tell people you're a noob and ask for some help, if they aren't assholes they'll get you sorted.

MMO's
Anime
Manga
Comic books
Vidya
Movies
D&D

Attached: 1532059829749.png (600x357, 81K)

did you make a character yet or are you rolling it there?

here's the player's handbook:
drive.google.com/file/d/1b2VxB3_bEbCweDHbtjhXISjuzuCmHkn5/view?usp=sharing

Character sheet:
drive.google.com/file/d/18j5l3FhNPAJE9arPsE5ecb3VHmd7fbwk/view?usp=sharing

Spellcasting sheet:
drive.google.com/file/d/1RzO8TdLsE8ZB_BWZwzdss5-B_LWTTf6T/view?usp=sharing

I even made a guide because I started DMing all new players
docs.google.com/document/d/1JP4PBMGWSAqiyz0411o9wfv67ZKnTWyIqVDM8z1nQao/edit?usp=sharing

It's pretty great. Give it a read.

s3ndsp4cecom/filegroup/zapFv0PiK%2Fd49FOQ95bA6w

Attached: 1531169111645.png (1381x891, 3.19M)

thanks man, appreciate it

picked out a class/race/background, haven't done much more than that. rolling stuff when we start.

always forget about TPB, but i'm already on watch because my ISP is shit and i'm too lazy to VPN.

Loads of cool shit, desu. Blueberries, raspberries, blackberries are common damn near everywhere in the world, but I also find cool shit like Witch-tangle berries that taste like treacle, or mullein leaves that were once used as treatment for tuberculosis, now I use them as a preservative in the meads I make to stop bacterial overgrowth. I've even isolated my own yeast strain from my beard hairs which works quite reliably to produce alcohol.
Thanks user, I appreciate it :)
Albion actually haha. You may not remember the Dark Shadows global campaign that GW did back in 3rd (maybe?) edition, but it was based in Pre-Roman Britain when it was still Celtic. This guy:
warhammerarmiesproject.blogspot.com/
makes his own rules for all the unofficial armies of WHFB, so I use his rules. Also good luck with Rat Ogre body user, I've lost plenty of lord level characters to a Rat Ogre Bonebreaker before, so you have my prayers to achieve your dream bod
>still fuck you for those god foresaken slave blocks tarpitting my elites, I wanted to do cool stuff with them

they'll guide you through it then, you'll be good

Here, my (unfinished) Giant of Albion that I did a bit of sculpting work on. My whole army has blue swirly tattooes, but I like showing this model off

Attached: 20181009_193249.jpg (2576x1932, 1.63M)

where do you find people to play DnD with? all my friends just play league

I think it'd be a good time to expand on your background a bit, but allow it to be open ended and fit in with your DM's world.

A good thing would be like: My master has taken off after being called to action in the local military (lets the DM put your master as a character in the story)

A bad thing would be like: I have destroyed endless towns in my wake. I never trust anybody. I'm a loner. (Sets you up to be That Guy i.e. the autistic edgey faggot, makes your backstory overpowered, and possibly destroys what the DM set up)

Local comic shops, or group finders on normiebook

BOLOGS
BOLOGS
BOLOGS

You've no idea how pleased I am that you understand that reference

Same, OP. And I'm the GM.
I know a buff dude who's into Yu-Gi-Oh! but every other aspect of his life is terrible. He had to sold his Dinosaur deck to pay some bills but probably ended up spending that money on another deck lol

>to sell

Was playing 40k, but haven't been able to play since my recent move. May just start collecting 40k and AoS stuff for fun. Nothing really to get me around people.

>6'3 230 lbs
>Bench 250
>Squat 250
>DL 300
>50% of my paycheck ever other month goes to Yu-gi-oh cards and guns
>Every other person at my locals outside of my small friend group is a neckbeard
>Room is covered with collection ranging from Goat format to current year
>Girls have cited cards as a reason for breaking up with me before
Never let anyone else tell you how to be happy or what to do with your life. Thats how you really end up depressed; by changing for other people. Keep doing you and if someone doesn't like it, tell them to fuck off.

Attached: 1533991499467.gif (460x670, 2.14M)

Mines lifting :(

mirin your life

Skateboard

>currently 6’3, 24
>board puts me at 6’5 for gigamogging
>can have my shirt off without looking like a tryhard (still DYEL sadly)
>staring at people isn’t awkward because it looks like I’m watching out for my safety (vice versa)
>literally showoff in the street without looking like a try hard

Downside being that I can sometimes look/smell like a mess after a good skate

Attached: BF067F0F-0B88-42F2-A789-3BF5D3C587D0.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

I love clothes and personal body care. I'm basically a woman and I'm constantly judging women for have shit style and skin. How can I learn to make clothes? I feel like it can be learned easily enough

based. lifting for your waifu/and or to look like a shonen mc is the most honest and pure pursuit.

im gonna go as luffy for halloween

Attached: 1534159583834.jpg (775x719, 104K)

>WFRP
My nigga

probably some combo of and

Both same unironically

non normie videogames

Just tryna get big enough that I can wear anime shirts and no one will make fun of me.

Attached: 1510423350470.jpg (750x856, 88K)

i'm dumb, go to

>tfw no friends to play DnD and other RPGs with
Other than that, my autistic hobby is coding magic cards

Attached: 6d7.png (300x300, 93K)

The absolute mad man brought his poster to work? More man than I

based

warapoc.com/

I started putting loli anime stickers on all my shit including my phone and laptop
But nobody will make fun of me because I'm fucking huge

>tfw my noob gains alone have made my shoulders too big for Japanese size L tshirts
Am I going to have to start overpaying for garbage from western brands?

me from a few years ago. got more since then and getting another in dec. i love my otaku life

Attached: thing.jpg (1958x1013, 543K)

Absolutely based

based

> join an autistic hobby
> all the girls are autistic too
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Relatable. DnD is the kind of hobby that's best with existing friends, and the only way to do that is to have a separate social hobby.

based and mirin

>When you upgrade your body you gotta update your friends.
>Not doing this literally by helping your friends get fit and dress well so you can all be cool AND nerds together.
Son you may think you're Chad, but Chad looks out for his friends.