ITT: Virgins tell us their problems, and Chads help them

Attached: 11157534_1573960036216580_4965079231489000903_o.png (905x1355, 1.07M)

Not a virgin just a chad bumping to offer help

Man I just wanna bang a slampig and be done with it.

I don't know how nutrition works. Is there a big list somewhere of all the chemicals and foods and how they affect humans?

I make Chad advice threads on Jow Forums and give shit advice.
I'm really a fat weeb who eats 4000 calories a day.
Should I kill myself?.

Attached: 1538799309751.jpg (720x468, 32K)

Chad doesn’t know what Jow Forums even is

I have a gf since one month but were both retarded all we did was kiss once for 10 seconds. How the fuck do you actually do this

I don't " go out." I hate modernity- parties, sports, bars. Where to find a decent woman? t. 24v

Then what do you like to do?

Do what exactly?
Kiss? If you wanna be a good kisser, you need to be good with following a motion, like when kissing her, follow her moves, its like a dance, she speed up, you speed up with her, she becomes aggressiv, you do the same thing

But how do you even kiss for 10 seconds only wtf

I feel like a complete fuck up and I'm pretty sure my mentor doesn't actually give a shit about me

My question was how do I get mor intimate. Were both our first and inexperienced and there are a few factors that makes dating quite hard. We only see each other once a week, if not every two weeks even.
It was our third date and she had to go home. I took the iniative and kissed her and then we hugged and then she went home.

not fitness related, off yourselves

24 kv here
Have no idea how sex materially is reached in context of one night stands, example:
>Meet sloot, ok talk a little and stuff
>She is now hypothetically caring about the shit you throw at her
>You might kiss after
>Now what, you just call a cab to go do the thing?
>You leave yours and she leaves hers friends there and just vanish in the darkness?
Might be just simple but I find a sort of logistic issue especially when drunk
>No bully pls I habe the tismo

Forget advice, could I read some examples of how couples meet?

Try being a scrawny faggot at 30 and still get pussy from your aged face. Fucking puffder fegeet cunt!

This. Arguing with anonymous online strangers holds no appeal to an actual Chad. No one that's ever been drawn to Jow Forums qualifies as one.

>"it's all about the face"
>has less than 10% bf

>t. underage without his drivers license or some shit

it's ok buddy, I was in the same spot two years ago except I could drive and she couldn't and it was mainly busyness that kept us apart
just ride it out, NEVER pass up a girl who's never been in a relationship, the exploration from understanding to emotions to sex to their friends and family is UNREAL.

Just whenever you see her kiss her, and make time together meaningful and deep, also grab her ass next time you kiss her, she'll get the message that you want more intimacy.

Don't forget to make sure you call her often

>REEEE UNDERAGE!
relax, I'm 19

That always makes me laugh too. My goal is just to be lean. Couldn't care less about large muscles.

Just be nice and keep trying, don't be scared of awkwardness either. Play around with her butt when she's not looking and go from there.

Yes but only if you don't want to change.

Im 20 and a poor fuck so i dont have a car. The main reason we cant meet is that she isnt allowed to have a boyfriend so she always needs an excuse if she wants to meet me and I'm quite busy with uni so theres that. Idk man should I really just be active and hope I dont go too far? Yes im a pussy thanks

>don't be scared of awkwardnes
How

Is this a plateau? I know I would be seeing better progress if I was eating more, I went from 184 to 198 in my first 7 months lifting, been stuck around 200 lbs for the last 3. But I feel like my numbers are way to low for somebody 6'2 and 200 lbs and reasonably lean. Do I need to switch to an intermediate program or something with more volume?

For the boomers who can't read the little numbers:
>dl 300 to 326
>squat 256 to 291
>bench 174 to 200
>ohp 123 to 135

Time span of 16 weeks. Estimated 1rm for consistency across different rep ranges, in reality it's all for 3x5+ and my numbers are obviously much lower

Attached: GSLP months 8 though 10.jpg (1799x551, 221K)

Church.

Usually there's an exchange of phone numbers and some texting out and hanging out for some time between there.

>meeting single girls at church in your mid-20s

Calling bullshit on this.

Boomers pressure me to get a gf but girls around me even admit to being horrible and not worth dating

Attached: Billy Sama.jpg (768x1024, 745K)

Why? Do you think all church girls get married at 18?

I'm chink and a lanklet and I only like white girls.

Most of them are at least going to have boyfriends. The attractive ones that you'd actually want to go after anyway.

I hurt "something" in my hip or lower back last December and it fucked up my flexibility.
I didn't see a doctor because lmaonoinsurance (thanks Obama) and I was sure they'd tell me to stop lifting.
So instead I kept on lifting at lower weight and removed a couple exercises from my routines (good mornings, weighted situps).
Now I'm generally feeling better but I'm still sore all the time in my hip so I take ibuprofen daily.
Predominantly the pain is in the muscles to the upper left of my ass, deep inside the left meat of my ass, and one place that feels really swollen a bit below the ass cheek on the outside/back of my femur.
What do? I just want to be whole again.

Dont worry if you havent been super intimate yet, its only 3 dates and especially if your both new it might be a bit slower

Really to become more intimate you need to properly make out with her. Once you are making out do things like softly tugging her hair, pulling on the bottom of her shirt a little, getting your hand on her waist or thigh and squeezing or pulling her into you (try and do this with your hand on her bare skin by putting your hand under her shirt). All of these should turn her on and show you are interested in her intimately, which will make her more comfortable with you (a lot of younger/inexperienced girls are insecure about their bodies so this can be pretty important)

ultimately though if you get to fucking and its both of your first times its probs gonna be a bit awkward but enjoy yourself, becoming a good kisser/fucker is mainly about experience so dont worry if its not perfect

I like to read, go out in nature, go to the gym, and post on Jow Forums.

Thought about it but brings me back to reality. Anyone have success at church?

What are the chances of getting laid through tinder and/or bumble if you say "who wants my virginity?" I know quite a few people who have had success (even though they weren't virgins in the first place).
I also feel no shame whatsoever in going so low to get laid.

Im gonna do that. Thank you

So? You know never one of them might have recently broken up with their bf or they’re single for whatever reason

>feels no shame at all
>still a virgin

something doesn't add up here

I guess. I'm just saying the odds aren't really in your favor if you try to go the church route.

Might work if you are 7+/10 and don’t really look like a virgin

If you aren’t and look like you could be a virgin almost certainly not, unless you wanna fuck a 2/10 whale

You won’t know until you try it out.

the good ones, yeah

Yo man all that is ok. It's apart of figuring shit out. It seems tough now but if you keep trying at this relationship you make it happen. Try and get a job to get a car. If you have a job try and save a little money. Whatever you gotta do.

Here’s a personal quickie:

>go to bar with friends where a band is playing
>after the show, people start mingling/chatting
>Talking with a friend (girl) when suddenly another girl she knows approaches
>get acquainted
>autism didn’t compute that she was feeling me so my friend had to fill me in as she was leaving
>I swung in just in time to get the digits
>’CALLED’ and asked her on a date
>says yes

You can offer to go grab a drink at your place (if you don't live with your parents, you fucking NEET). If she gives you a soft no, you can probably insist a little more and get her to come ("c'mon babe, I'm having so much fun with you, I make amazing drinks, my place is super close by and super clean, you'll love it etc etc"). Once you get to your place, make her a drink, start making out with her while she's working on it, move her to your bedroom, strip her, put penis in vagene, thrust, cum on face, send her ass home, never see her again. Or if you're feeling emotional and compassionate, I suppose you could let her sleep over at your place and risk getting stabbed in your sleep/having your dick cut off/waking up to see your place robbed, up to you

I wasn't a virgin by choice. I had problems with my dick lmao
I am totally fine now but I am 21 now unfortunately so time is running out for me. I'd say I look good objectively, only thing holding me back is that I am a manlet lul
I also don't live in the western world so it doesn't hinder me as much as it would in Europe/USA.

Forgot to say, you obviously do this the night you meet her if she seems slutty. If she rejects the drink at your place but seems down for something else, you can grab her number and text her a couple days later, set up a date to grab drinks (never dinner and a movie if you're just trying to fuck a thot), then invite her to your place and follow the steps in the other post

t. Mormon

Answer me god damnit your girl problems aren't fitness related fffffFFFFF RRREEEEEEEE

Attached: IMG_20181010_202202.jpg (4000x3000, 2.66M)

> ("c'mon babe, I'm having so much fun with you, I make amazing drinks, my place is super close by and super clean, you'll love it etc etc")

Its amazing how this works. You can give the most stupid reason like "I have some sick house plants you have to see them"

There's a reason why that works too. Most girls are complete sluts but don't want to be seen as sluts. Compliance tests are their way of saying "I'm not a slut, see? I tried to say no but you convinced me" and also to see if you're a betabitchboi who'll bend at the first sign of resistance

listen to this faggot
Also bite her, make things nasty, like kiss her on the neck all of the sudden, thots love that, even bite her neck, you wanna move forward the entire time, dont start with a kiss and end with a kiss
Touch a boob after a while, touch her back etc, just escalate things and keep moving forward

but honestly 3 dates you should be fucking her by now, always aim for ATLEAST to makeout with a thot on first date

Genuine question: Approaching girls in uni gym, yes or no? If yes how to go about it?

Approach a fatty and just be kind. Comment on the machine she's using after her and say I always leave this till last hue. What's your name I've seen you around :)

Then proceed to fail to do a single rep and shit your jeans, because you wore jeans to the gym.

you still need some muscle (like that guy has for example), no need to bulk up if that's not your goal

Attached: 37497d141ba69565d8bc2fe5e733167e.jpg (697x930, 110K)

Cargo pants*

>I suppose you could let her sleep over at your place and risk getting stabbed in your sleep/having your dick cut off/waking up to see your place robbed, up to you

Attached: LilWayne-827x620.jpg (827x620, 117K)

I'm poor and my country is shit and so is my household and no one can relate

how do i regularly interact with women and not want to kms?
since i was young i've always had an idyllic picture in my head of living in a cabin in someplace like the swiss alps with a cute milkmaid wife and a couple happy kids. almost every girl i've interacted with either treats me poorly or makes me depressed at how full of doo doo narratives and ideas their heads are.
the most redpilled girl i've gone with was a hyper degenerate half jew girl who has totally given up on any kind of future, so she just travels all over taking miles of dick in exchange for drugs and places to sleep. i've been ghosting her for like 6 months but she still sends me messages from time to time.
t. 28 year old 6'3" 165lb cute boi who wishes he had just stuck to video games

Attached: 1527248925247.jpg (640x628, 55K)

Pigs like it when you take them to all you can eats and disregard any mention of their size and keep complimenting them. I usually bang a slampig rge day before i leave town abd hightail outta there when im done.

Got a anal fissure from the massive shits I take and it's taking forever to heal anybody know any truth bombs as to dealing with these

Look, I went from being ugly and beta to good looking and “chad” meaning I get laid or get chicks every time I go out and party, I’m handsome and the most social guy in the room usually. AMA

Do you have one night stands all the time? Do you ever feel bad about using grills like that?

Wizard here. Everyone around my age are married and/or have kids.

how to even get a date. in college but too autistic to do anything. not a virgin either, have had gf

I do not. I am emotionally unavailable from being emotionally abused when I was younger, and I can’t even do commitment anymore, cause I always find a problem. I don’t feel bad cause it’s in my nature, but I am empty

Do you wish you could have a normal relationship someday? To fall in love?

He is lying man, people dont come here to help you, they come here to post something that will make you reply.
Dont believe anything you read here.

Yes, I think about it everyday. I’ve had girls I hooked up with for months, liked, and somehow Wieseled our before commitment. I wish I wasn’t this way

Lol I’m not lying

same
i hate biology and chemistry

Hey Chad. 28 y.o. 5'10'' manlet virgin autiste (unironic diagnosed). Fell for the Ph.D meme, so I have shekels. Finally recovering from deep depression/blue pill. New to the game. Went on 4 online dates last 2 weeks with 5-7 tier women. Also have lots of gains potential since I am skinny fat and have shit-tier pictures, so appearance not really a problem.
First few dates were disasters due to hard-core oneitis that developed which the girls obviously noticed. Next few dates a little better, since I realized I have options and started spinning plates. Still too much of a pussy to do cold approaches, but getting there.
I have a hard time not treating the online dating slut like a church girl and boring her with dull questioning. Any techniques for being more playful, so I can fuck these bitches, and try to make up for my shitty past? Also, is spending time watching normie TV/listening to normie music worth it so I can talk about dull normie shit to get the girl comfortable or is that not necessary?

go out bar parties etc
tinder
instagram
random thot on streets, catch them mirin make a move
libary at college, catch thots mirin aswell?

literally everywhere if u not autistic

How to get #metoo’d: the post

tfw this is my problem
and overtime i meet a real qt, she flakes on me
like i only attract thots, but the innocent qts that barely thot around, nogo

>gf leaves me back in August
>hit me harder than I let on, don't date that much
>in meantime school started and I somewhat got over her
>blond sorority girl in morning class is clearly into me
>highschool asian girl at my gym is aswell
>want neither of them even though theres nothing wrong with them.
Any chads have some insight into my "problem" I'm not unhappy with being alone but don't know if I should pass this up

>go to uni and housing events
>talk to people
>just ask the girl "what's your snap" or instagram or whatever the fuck

Only good girl advice I ever got from a woman was that "Any girl will give you their snapchat or instagram if they don't think you're a creep. All you have to do is say 'What's your Snap' and you're in." Because it's fucking true.

just got out of a relationship man it's normal not to want to dive back into anything with anyone

i've been on 5 dates in the last two weeks, two more on saturday, slept with 2 girls and another text me tonight to ask if i wanted to cuddle tomorrow because she's lonely

get tinder, have at least 1 douchey gym shot with a pump - i've just been blown away by how fucking easy it is

I've had a lot of one night stands and every situation is different but it's usually me getting invited to some late night to do drugs with a group of strangers and the girl I've been flirting with and mutually deciding whose place to go to when it gets too late
Other times I ask if they want to go smoke or "so what was your plan for the rest of the night?" works pretty good too because of the implication
Typing that out makes me feel like it's autistic but it usually just "happens", you don't sit there and negotiate a plan for the rest of the night

my last two we basically said hey and that was it, beforehand agreed we were both horny and wanted to fuck

Nothing wrong with that user. Take your time to heal and when you're ready get back into dating. Girls will come and go, so don't sweat 2 of them.

Can any gay chads tell me if acquiring twinks becomes easier or harder after ascending beyond otter mode?

If a girl completely, obviously likes me as more than a friend how do I transition gracefully to the next step? If we're already hanging out frequently?

pic for interest

Attached: yeye4.png (1280x1760, 1.97M)

Not that user but sorry about your height
Try to be playfully sarcastic, they will shit test you and say "oh wow my hair looks bad why didn't you tell me".. betas say omg no it doesn't ur so beautiful, guys who fuck say haha yeah it looks bad I'm a little embarrassed to be seen with you right now haha
It shows you're not trying too hard so you must have other options

Go out for drinks (or drink at your place), be flirty and then make a move

Similar question, I actually managed to land a club date with some tinder thot. Problem is I do live with my parents, how do I fugg?

currently dating my qt black gf
but yesterday i saw a girl for the first time in the gym who was way thiccer in all the right ways. I havent been able to get her out of my head. I didn't see her in the gym today and it bummed me out. I gotta talk to her and ask her out so i can move on with my life. I havent tripped so hard over a girl ive seen in years. The thing is I dont know if or when ill ever run into her again. Not taking my chance yesterday bummed me out. How can I get over it and stop obsessing? I tried jerking off and my gf is on her period til friday. I really dont want to have to go the gym during oeimw time from now on just to have another chance at running into her.

Attached: PracticalGlamorousBarb-small.gif (334x251, 1.12M)

>tfw not a virgin.
>still feel like one.

It's been a few years already and I'm getting laid regularly.
What the fuck is wrong with me?

meant prime* time

If it gets that far say well I live like 30 minutes outside of town what about you? and hope she lives closer
Chances are she secretly lives at home too or in a dingy apartment covered in black mold

It's not like you could find a decent woman in those places.

Farmers market or a used book store