I'm a girl who is trying to restrict...

I'm a girl who is trying to restrict. Right now I eat 1200 calories a day and eventually I would like to cut down to 200 calories. Would being in ketosis while cutting that low prevent extreme muscle loss?

Attached: IMG_5061.jpg (1080x1350, 197K)

Post brapper

post vagene

you'll have to post feet before I can determine that

open bobs

Can I get a real response plz?

This is honestly really fucking childish.

Reveal bibi

No. 200 is dangerous and thee's no way to be sure your kidneys wouldn't shut down.
>open bobs bitch lasagna

no amount of anything will prevent muscle loss when you're only consuming 200 calories a day.

1200 calories a day is nearly a nazi concentration camp diet you moron

The worst thing you can do on this board and mention that you’re a girl. They will never take anything you say seriously

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Lookup psmf. 200 cal is not a good idea.

Post pooper

Listen, honey. Be with me, it's that simple. Be with me, and all your troubles vanish. Think about it.

Nigga how desperate are you?

you're better off water fasting than trying to eat 200 cal per day. supplement with electrolytes and drink water. I wouldn't do more than 72 hours, but that's just me.

I wouldn't mind being your personal trainer
Just post your brapper first

Why do you expect a Siberian bee keeping forum to know the answer to this?

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. Mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: images (8).jpg (209x241, 8K)

>come on fit
>"i'm a girl" is how you start off
>get mad when asked for brapper
Fuck you

>images (8).jpg

but wouldn't 200 calories and being in ketosis have nearly similar results to fasting?

based and pastapilled

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: listenhere.png (221x228, 11K)

Attached: 11_The_Matrix_The_Architect_meme_this_is_the_fifth_time_we_have_created_this_thread_and_we_have_beco (353x280, 31K)

What does this mean?

Something about traps, I think

it means pls be in london

Pls be in
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

No, you goose. Fasting doesn't mean eating less. It means eating your calories in a smaller time window. Have you done your Tdee already?

L O N D O N

Hmm,interesting.

>tfw cutting at 1500

Attached: 31755228_1414115112027657_5237751800458641408_n.jpg (602x541, 20K)

Based

>falling for Jow Forumss latest meme fad diet
never gonna make it
post hair

I'm going to answer seriously here even though my bait senses are tingling;

Yes cut down to 200kcal aka below fucking starvation diet (the average calorie intake in Africa is 700), it's the best shit since the potato crisis in Ireland.

Of course you will fucking lose muscle, along with proper cognitive function and energy to perform basic daily tasks. What you're essentially talking about is developing an eating disorder.

stay at 1200 and move more you fat bitch

You can't live on 200 calories. Guys don't find skeletons attractive.

>Fasting doesn't mean eating less. It means eating your calories in a smaller time window.
Water fasting means not eating, retard.

i don't know, i think that's the theory behind protein modified fasts.

reles vagoo

Vegana pic pleasw

I will never not laugh when I see these.

200/day is stupid. If this is your idea then you're stupid. If this is someone else's idea then they're stupid. Keto has nothing to do with this.

From what I understand, eating a really low, but non-zero amount of calories is really bad. You'll go into startvation mode and burn muscle.
Unintuitively, supposedly this doesn't happen if you 100% fast. I mean, you'll still lose some muscle in the long term, but it won't be as bad, and you'll lose fat.
If there's a bunch of weight you want to lose right now, go on like a 1-2 week fast. Or do intermittent fasting, keeping your typical daily intake sane, but throw in a day or two each week that you don't eat at all.

just don't eat bread

>I'm a girl
literally stopped reading right there

FUck you man, bread is great.

no, bread is carbs and sugar, it's terrible

Attached: 11F8D5CD-FF24-4FD8-9812-513CC9809D07.png (700x3287, 331K)

>girl
>1200 calories a day

Implying a woman is capable of counting calories accurately. Impossible.

You don't have a food scale, you're ballparking the shit out of everything.

200 is too low. You skin, hair and nails will become shit and you will look tired all the time.

Based listen here poster

Tits or gtfo you stupid roastie whore

Just joined 4 Chan I see

Usually the bitches that start these threads post a pic or two by now

Attached: 3765C231-D68D-43BA-BFF2-2C0947622C63.jpg (316x239, 25K)

Kek

still waiting for a pic

>200 calories a day
how dumb are you?

post body

At 200 kcal / day you will have muscle loss. I think has better advice, but if you want to look like the girl in the OP, its easier to just eat 1200 and do a ton of cardio

You’re dumb!
>not eating 1000c of Greek yogurt and nothing else a day

>eating 1200 calories a day
You're eating far too low unless you're a midget
>eating 200 calories a day
You're gonna either die or end up a skeleton

Give me nudes

Bobs bobs

Attached: obo.jpg (236x201, 14K)

Why do you want to cut down to 200 calories? Sounds like a really bad idea.

This must happen a lot

This is the stupidest shit I've read on here for a long ass time.
That's because you don't have any power here. If there's no chance that I can fuck you then I don't have to pretend that what you're saying isn't dumb bullshit. Now shown them titties

That's because there are no girls on the internet.

tits or GTFO

Attached: tits or gtfo.jpg (266x200, 11K)

Attached: 1386500992313.jpg (680x755, 194K)

F L O R I D A
L
O
R
I
D
A

Attached: 1537323585030.jpg (643x610, 137K)

Tinytrip was an orphan with enough money to live the NEET life, who wanted basic lifting tips and ended up shredded to the gills.
Also he had the face of a shaved chimp.

Attached: PlsBeInLondonOriginal.jpg (861x1468, 85K)

Oh yeah, well listen up, bitch, because I'm onto you! I watched you sitting there, laughing at us, mocking us, shoving your tits in our faces to work us all up! You can't stand seeing us get along, so you gotta stick your twat where it doesn't belong, to try to cunt everything up! Well, it won't work! You may have ruined all other boards, but you won't ruin us. This board is a safe space for men! Hear that, you venom-dipped who're cunt? This board is bitch-free.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Eat more fat, less cars. Stomach shrinks.
Resume normal DIET.
wait she's into keto... Depends on your size darlin;
If you're a hambeast, no. If already cut, it'll fuck yer hard

>would being in ketosis while cutting that low prevent extreme muscle loss
stopped reading there

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? There is no point in eating 200kcal you dumb bitch. If you're going to go that low just fast. What kind of nutrients are you possibly going to be getting at that level? You're probably like every other dumbass who wants to starve themselves: planning on eating 200 calories of Cheerios. PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

1. Remove cloth
2. Show bobs

Wrong face u bitch lasagna

Attached: 1535142869981-fit.png (400x400, 214K)

>tfw not eating at least 36 cars a day
>never gonna make it, bro

Post dick.

tits or get the fuck out. You're worthless women.

i am not having sex with my mom. fuck you as i can with my cock

i asure you will enjoy alot. put my ass in ur asshole

DO NOT EAT CARBS, THEY WILL LIE TO YOU. ALL THEY DO IS MAKE YOU FAT AND MAKE YOU HUNGRIER. DO NOT FALL FOR THE CARB MEME.

Attached: __komeiji_satori_touhou_drawn_by_culter__0e0050f095ecb1519c2589917f526012.jpg (600x847, 73K)

BITCH LASAGNA

stop being edgy

>Can I get a real response plz?
Read the fucking sticky

No. You need to exercise and eat enough protein to save muscle. There's no way you get enough protein in 200 calorie diet. I know this because I actually did what you are attemptit and I only ended up looking like sickly skeleton. It wont work. Just fucking eat in a moderate/small deficit, eat a lot of protein and lift. You will probably even build muscle while losing fat if you are a beginner or have high bodyfat.

Always gives me a kek

Kek

Show chick-dick

Alright, you seem nice so I'll help you
>Option 1: Post Tits
>Option 2: Get the fuck out

How fat and impatient do you have to be to pull 200 calories? Just eat your damn 1200 calories like the rest of /fat/ and do your cardio.

Do interment fasting my lady. Also post brapper

You want to be thin because you want to look like you’re 18 again. But to get that thin means being literally undeveloped. You’ll have to lose a shitload of muscle. You will feel like shit. You will barely be able to hold your head up. Losing that amount of weight without first having some muscle mass is very unhealthy, and your goal is unrealistic in any case. You are not going to look 18 again, try instead to just look respectable for your actual age.