You don't lift for women, right fit?

>You don't lift for women, right fit?

Actually, what's the best reason to lift?

Attached: 1529507595304.jpg (960x640, 90K)

yourself...

to live a long, healthy, fulfilling life and having the power and strength to survive if placed into a survival situation

To put something heavy onto a high shelf

>muh health
>muh posture
Actually the posture one is pretty good. Went from actual quasimodo mode to standing up straight.

to protect myself and my friends

To push my physical limits.

for my brothers

Lift to create the man you wanted to be as a kid

Pic related

Attached: DXtHuH5W4AIEjj1.jpg (1200x675, 194K)

for fun

Attached: lifting.jpg (445x620, 88K)

For sports

Improving yourself of course. Do you really wanna be that one fat fuck who can't keep up with the rest because you never did track and field once in your life? You like feeling shortness of breath every 3 meters, or feeling "hot"? That's the best reason to lift. Also, a lot of jobs require weight-lifting if you are a guy. They want the man-power.

epic npc meme

I used to watch wwf growing up and I wanted to get swole like stone cold.

Being healthy feels better than being unhealthy. It's like a 24/7 buzz.

asian women

To leave the past behind me
And mog a twink coworker who is better looking than me

Attached: 3c53d8af012aa9a6c863ec236e2703635c51140b4855ebef1044f59d6701109a.jpg (400x507, 45K)

Attached: guts.jpg (1124x1190, 160K)

To become the best version of ourselves.

I thought Chad's shoes were yellow?

domination, health, social gains that come from change in hormonal profile (though you probably need some cardio for that)

To become chad and get infinite pussy

Attached: 02e6f85eacc0cd3417c6642da0906a4654655969.jpg (1000x912, 303K)

Attached: ABFE19CC-8DA4-43F4-A009-62194075CD3E.jpg (500x701, 117K)

>manlet playing Chad

lol no sweetie

Unironically the best reason to lift is for women, some men in here won't admit it though, but this is the real redpill.

The main core of happiness is the sense that you attain the best relationships and family you can in life, a big part of that is your ability to attract the best genetic mates in life. No matter what else you do in life, you will not be happy if you don't get girl(s).

Lifting can help in this, in that it helps keep BF% low and attain/maintain a lean athletic body, not because you want to get as big as possible which looks stupid to both women and non retarded men.

Besides women, lifting can help you impress other men for respect and very importantly be a tool for great health.

to be strong and muscular
there are many perks to being strong; respect, physical ability, attracting a mate like said, helps you feel good about yourself, keeps you healthier and stronger for longer. the truth is, there are plenty of way less productive and beneficial things you could be doing than lifting. being in great shape has no downsides and only upsides so why do you need some ideological justification for it?

Approaching racewar

based natty lifting hobbyist

>Number go up
>Brain feel good

To mog your son when he starts getting gfs.

fucker you'd be doing cardio if you cared about surviving for real

For Chad

>Actually, what's the best reason to lift?
For higher ideals, like anime girls and god.
For me, It's Lancer.

Attached: 1ee56391d75b3c00c8276df5466592cd.jpg (1000x1088, 1.01M)

As an antidepressant.

It really feels like lifting heavy ass is the only thing that actually takes away the pain, rather than just dull it.

Attached: 1538538626459.jpg (530x530, 60K)

I don't lift to impress girls.
I lift to intimidate their dads.

I had a girl come onto me in gym class but the teacher had given me permission to do weight training instead. I decided to do weight training to lift for women and lost my chance with that girl
Thanks for reading my blog

Attached: 1512429379700.png (609x714, 99K)

Narcissist

Violence

>Not lifting in the ever growing excitement to break someone apart in a fight
nice joke

>What's the best reason to lift?

To kill.

>teacher
>had given me permission
holy fucking shit kid, 80% of trainers in gyms are gains goblins

I bet he will feel like a real jerk if he drops it and caves his kid head in

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 34K)

self transcendence
"the logic of self-transcendence is based on humility, and respect for the mystery we did not create"

Lazy wording. It was back in high school, gym class was basically sports and running. Weight training was a different class, we could lift whatever we wanted as long as we weren't doing nothing

I took weight training in highschool because we had a decent gym and it was pretty much free padding for my GPA.
Teacher in the class had everyone do a machine circuit with printed out sheets so they could teach about progressive overload and so that they could record who made the most progress (had a little extra credit incentive iirc).
If you didn't want to do the program they had you could do whatever so long as you had an actual program that they signed off on.
At first I thought they'd be annoyed when I came to them with babbies first PPL but they were actually really enthusiastic and excited to see people take the class seriously (we had athletes who obviously lifted seriously but they generally didn't take the class because they would just lift at practice)
Very nice guy, still see him from time to time around my hometown and say hey.
Thanks for reading.

This.

Attached: e2c72937460dda80.jpg (1080x1070, 99K)

To take my mind off the existential Horror of life and my fear to end it!!!FACT!!!

>Saw someone lifting
>Looks like fun
>It's fun
>Still lift today years later

Attached: 1445010133959.png (604x694, 77K)

Used to lift for girls, then for myself, then because of routine.
Nowadays I mostly lift to win online discussions in this shithole by posting body.

To be the biggest freak in the room.

To become powerful. To mog men which isn't that hard since 95% are dyel. And to cut through the bullshit with women.
>Inb4 post body

Attached: Do10qkGU8AA3aRe.jpg (988x1200, 165K)

What does this even mean?

Post body

based shonen protagonist

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

Attached: C315F61F-A2D7-4553-AAA7-4F1B499C527C.jpg (1200x630, 74K)

To pay respect to your elders who fought and survived for thousands of years to put you in this world.
Become the best human possibly; therefore you must lift, as your body is your vessel in this life and it is the physical manifestation of yourself.

MILK TRUK

Everyone lifts for women (unless you're gay, then in that case you lift for degenerate buttsex)

Common excuses:

>for strength brah
Why would you NEED to be physically strong in a 1st world country? Majority of people function perfectly fine with average strength and a skinnyfat physique. Strong people stand out, and women notice, whether the lifter is doing it consciously or not.

>aesthetics brah
This one is easy: What did zyzz gain by becoming a chiseled Greek god? Why did he become the poster child for people who want to look like him? Because he was a skinny motherfucker before he pumped himself with roids with no women, and as soon as he got aesthetic, the sudden drastic respect and lust from women is a major inspiration. An aestheticsbrah simply wants to copy his path.

>for sports
If you aren't in high school and you are taking sports seriously, you better be in college doing intermurals, on a uni team, or in a pro league. If you are, the respect of being on home team and bringing a victory raises social capital amongst women, they love a hunky jock you know. If you aren't any of the listed above, see below.

>it's just fun brah
What about it is so fun? The visible progress you see in the mirror? See Aesthetics. The primal fascination with lifting progressively heavier objects? See strength. The semi competitive aspect of it? See sport. Some combination of above? Don't even bother reading them cause you lift for women kiddo.

Attached: a17.gif (680x476, 63K)

I lift because I’m anticipating an unprecidented economic collapse which will bring about the temporary dissolution of the rule of law. I am stockpiling rice, dry beans and weapons, and am studying martial arts. I am also studying permaculture farming. I really hope I don’t have to kill and eat my neighbors to survive but if famine strikes I might need to do some seriously uncool shit to protect my home.
>But why do you want to compete and survive unless it’s so you can reproduce? Therefore it’s women.
Not everything is about women. I want to be stronger because it makes feel more secure in my ability to fight for my survival. To assuage my mortal anxiety and paranoia is enough. There is something deeply unsettling about being surrounded by flabby complacent consumers all the time. When the new Roman empire falls, I don’t want to be another useless wine-soaked aristocrat.
>But feeling secure makes you more confident and you know women are attracted to confidence therefore even if you don’t think it’s women it’s definitely women.
Where did you get this idea that a man cannot feel accomplished unless women, or the idea of women, give him this feeling?
Or that if a man feels good about himself, that feeling can only come from the approval of women?
Why can’t a man affirm himself from within?
Why is sex the fundamental good to which all other goods are subsidiary?

Attached: 2EDEED83-BA3B-488E-ADA7-6225B56E7C0D.jpg (1647x2240, 1.21M)

>t. me on the left

t. somebody who can't do things just because it pleases him. You do realize one could take any other activity (like drawing, for instance) and shoehorn all sorts of motivations like you have, with retorts and the like. Fact is, repetitive activities can be fun in and of themselves, seeing progress, in a mirror or otherwise, can be very acomplishing, and there are a variety of health benefits to lifting weights, which presumably you wouldn't stop at the bare minimum if you were to put any effort (that is, you wouldn't stop just because you acquired some mucle, that in all likelyhood would be an incentive to keep going).

You are on the right path but you haven't made the connection yet. Everything you do in life is connected to an inherent fear of death. You state it yourself, you want to survive in a broken state. Why would you want to survive? It's simple, humans fear death

The most base way one can assuage this is to bring new life into the world (or trick your brain with meaningless one night stands.) You can feel a genuine sense accomplishment from setting a new PR, but the reason you get that rush in the first place is that you know deep down, it eased the fear of death by making you that much closer to bringing in new life. That's what the dopamine rush is for, to reward these behaviors.

Give it some thought, NPC. Ask why things are the way they are, and you are one step closer to becoming an ubermench.

I've always been to dumb for school so a nice desk job has never been a option, I need to be able to carry heavy weight all day to feed myself and my daughter so better give it my all than limit myself to what I need

Why then do dads lift? There must be something veluable in lifting which is not so easily explained away with evolutionary psychology.

That is. Of course most lifting and most any habit is reproductively motivated, but there are exceptions.

Because they may already have a woman, but to be able to live longer (evolutionarily speaking, in order to produce more children) they must be physically active. Testes never stop functioning, so the longer the man lives and can maintain an erection (which can be kept well into the golden years with a very healthy heart) the more babies he can potentially make.

This is super true, especially if you abstain from drugs and alcohol. You can catch a mean buzz from the simplest of shit if you pay attention to your body chemistry. Yesterday I dropped like $400 on some clothes and a pair of ray bans, I swear to god I had a buzz for like a half hour.

I unironically lift only to get stronger for my grappling.

Self respect

I lift to know what it is like to be strong

Attached: Ch292.png (770x1200, 139K)

I want to look better. For me ottermode physiques look fucking awesome. Bonuses include wearing weebshit and looking godlike.

Anything can sound retarded if you say it retarded enough.

unironically this.

For twinks

Attached: tumblr_pgbhvqzSj51wo8mls_1280.jpg (1280x1707, 364K)

>Actually, what's the best reason to lift?
to get stronger for the sake of bettering yourself.

You can tell his snatch form isn't very good, if the baby is still alive

So I am not just a faggot.

black guys x_x