Ywn have a gf that gets wasted before lifting and can out deadlift you

>ywn have a gf that gets wasted before lifting and can out deadlift you
why even live, lads?

Attached: 478945.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

that's tea

If this mskes you not want to live then you really need to kill yourself

Whenever I get mad about my wife being able to squat more than me I just remember that I see her butthole several times a week and then chuckle to myself.

Its whiskey

cope

this sounds like something a middle school child would write.

Welcome to Jow Forums

Amber is really a cute girl. Could be a bit thotty, but a waifu material for an optimist nevertheles.

Anyone can drink and deadlift 150-200 pounds if they train for like two years, raise your standards

>Several times a week
>not almost every day

Lmao

>using jewish tricks of repeating a lie until people believe you
that doesn't work on Jow Forums

>middle school child
>married

Attached: index.jpg (259x195, 7K)

>using the jewish trick of calling someone else a jew until your conspiracy is true
your tricks wont work here

>asks you what ur 1 rep max is
what do?

Attached: 37685736_270046253599365_2556792455055802368_n.jpg (640x640, 82K)

p-please fuck m-me

>Jews working together to cause more Jew oriented hysteria and fear mongering in an attempt to further control real people
Begone kikes, your mind aren’t welcome here

Attached: 9C059A8F-2B3E-4C0F-B1F7-145C8AC82414.gif (500x250, 497K)

Soon to be legal in Londonistan

All women powerlifters Sumo-deadlift. Its not the same as conventional deadlifting.

If she really out deadlifts you, you should indeed kill yourself. She's strong as fuck for a 120lbs girl, but if you can't deadlift 400lbs as a grown man you don't lift.

>jew faking not to be jewish but at the same time showing respect and capitalizing the word jew in order to try to convince everyone jew tricks aren't being used
no more jew, no more

>having to be just as good as someone who competes and takes this lifestyle seriously

yeah man, there are more serious things in life outside of grade school. just wait a couple of years

A simple google search will provide evidence to the contrary, so stop being a damn jew

>capitalising the word jew
Get the fuck out of here, you actual kike.

Find me 3x bw deadlifters. There arent many and anybody who can 3x is a monster.

>actually wanting a gf gets wasted at all
>actually wanting a gf that drinks anything except wine
I've had girlfriends that drink quite often and it always turned out shit.

I've also dated girls that only drink the occasional two or three glasses of wine when they go out for dinner with girlfriends, and let me tell you: the latter were some of the most relaxed and stressfree relationships I've ever had while the former were nothing but stress and power struggles

Attached: 1536505917050.jpg (750x725, 236K)

uhh I'm not lifting right now actually

its fucking whiskey you lard.

It's bourbon faggot

Who is this semen demon?

That bourbon is fucking disgusting
Tastes like straight up gasoline

Heh, i'd put my knob up her creek if you know what i mean

he never specified a number tho, for all you know he means 20 times by "several"
>assuming in 2018

>outdeadlift you
Lmao she pulls like low 400s how weak are you

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N

>Knob creek

Attached: pepeteeth.jpg (236x226, 14K)

Exclusively female right. Because I was able to deadlift 2pl8 after about a week of lifting.