Do girls prefer your body when you're bulking or cutting? pic related

Do girls prefer your body when you're bulking or cutting? pic related

Attached: 857785844453453453.png (1712x762, 3.19M)

Definitely when cutting. They just think bulky = fat.

is this you??

My gf prefers me on my cut, her mom prefers when I'm bulking.

The shorter hair looks better on you

Depends on the grill really. But I'd say most of them like leaner guys.

Bulking in my case. Most of my fat goes into my ass and thighs.

>abs
>bulking
you arent supposed to have abs mid bulk

If that's your face they probably don't want either.

No amount of bulking or cutting will fix his face.

>yeah brah for me it's always at least 5k calories a day, getting sick gains yo, about 5 lbs per week, after 6 months i'll be huge as fuck bro and just gonna do a quick 6 weeks cut to get dem sweet abs back brah

Yeah but dude could look a lot better if he got contacts and a decent haircut

Bulked, I look huge in clothes.

When Im cut I just look like a lanklet

if you're above 6'2 you should aim for 250lb to 300lbs

Shave, haircut and contacts would probably make him at least a 7/10

I live in Minnesota and i don't fuck with the sun. Girls don't see my body

they prefer me when I am not 5'5"

Must be nice

Attached: 1509228133621.png (1100x1000, 1.65M)

Pls explain that image

Its for the best that you dont understand it.

god i wish that were me

its not that bad?

Bulking, especially with this dude, he looks like a twink in the second pic. I say this as a girl

Looks like a suicide via helium, which used to be a popular recommendation before /b/ went soft.

>that hair
neither. the only thing you should be cutting is that mop

Post face

bulking. girls like cuddling with teddy bears and fat guys. my ex told me i was too hard on keto.

The tank is her condensed farts.

cringe post and not from b

/b/ years ago is where i heard of suicide via helium and that's what's in the picture, prove me wrong nigger

Right you idiot thats where you heard of it from. And that image isnt from b and jsut got 12 year olds dont spam kil yourself on b doesnt mean its gone soft.

this if a /fitizen
he is dying inside
he is consuming helium because helium (in small amounts) can make you sound funny and squeeky, which gives illusion of you being happy (like smiling at people). But the truth is, he is dead inside.

In the background there is a Chad (notice the hair), who is gonna poke that shy girl tonight. Then there is a nigga who is gonna black that other chick.

They all gonna get laid tonight, except for the user, who is being put to sleep by his mother.

Attached: images.jpg (305x165, 5K)

alright there newfag

good one

Gf prefers me on a bulk. But I prefer to be lean, can run, surf and cycle better. Motorbike goes slightly faster. Range of benefits to being light.

that frame man...WTF? he looks like a child in the second pic, or a bobble head with oversized head

he needs to go bald, shave off that beard and wear contacts. maybe he will pass for a pissed off manlet

holy kek

Attached: 1491063314419.jpg (1375x749, 125K)

core of right
arms of left
dont shave your chest
and rather stick with your hairstly of the left, right pic sucks so hard, you look like some anorxic vegan

>Motorbike goes slightly faster when I cut.
125 fag detected

you look strong as fuck on the left. IMO I'd pick left all freakin day, but get a decent hair cut and if you keep the beard just trim it to look like you take care of yourself.
Honestly think you look fantastic on the left, just put that work into hygiene and a little style and you got it man.

no it wouldn't, 7/10 is fucking attractive. Are you forgetting just how good a guy can look? Have you seen Gigachad? That's a 10, no way this guy could ever come close to being 3 points within that. Stop fucking inflating ratings jesus fucking christ.