Attached: IMG_7320.jpg (280x210, 35K)

>25 liras for a single serving.

Attached: wap.png (349x491, 203K)

Morocco
Couscous

Attached: 944.jpg (600x400, 43K)

worst posters on this board
end yourselves roaches

What kind of stupid nigger would pay those prices?

End yourself wh*Toid. Oh wait, you are hahaha.

We don't anymore. People pretty much eat red meat on special occasions these days.

A turd on bread with burned tomatos as a side is the best bulking food over there?

>for bulking: Schäufele, basically pig shoulder in dark beer sauce with potato dumplings (and kraut)
If you are a faggot you can leave the beer out.
>for cutting: Quark, obviously. Also Hartzer cheese if you can stand the smell/taste.

Attached: Schaeufele (2).jpg (1500x1249, 384K)

Honestly mate that looks like an even bigger turd

i guess lamb or fish, served with potatoes

t. norway

Buckwheat > oats

Attached: information_items_13743.jpg (530x390, 71K)

looks godly m8
fuck off kebab

>get Russian gf
>never ate that stuff before
>she makes it all the time
>"wow, this is actually breddy gud"
>after like half a year I can'T stand it anymore because I had way too much of it

Is that stuff only made for a slav stomach?

If your shit looks like that you should really go and see a doctor, mate.

Also: raw pork is always good, right?

Attached: mett-brötchen.jpg (864x1300, 252K)

see

for some weird psychological reasons you might be convinced there's something better about eating buckwheat than eating oats but it's literally the same shit

it's easy to be picky when you know you have other options

That looks like diarrhea

Well, there is always rice, no matter where you are (I guess). Also oats should be easily availible pretty much anywhere.

Mohammed, my son!

Why are god damn roaches even allowed on the internet?

are turks all poor? that's incredibly cheap

It's more versatile, can be used as a side for many other dishes, oats are only good as porridge and granola.
I've never had such problems with anything. As long as I enjoy some dish even a little bit, I can eat it ad infinitum. I've been eating cottage cheese for supper for 8 years straight, every day.

oats are THE most versatile food item

I've had days during my childhood where I ate it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner

Lol sorry german boi but Mediterranean and middle eastern cuines are both better than your shitty western european bullshit meals mixed with stuff that tastes good so you can gulp it down also pork is literally inferior meat

Don't you have a goat to please, Ahmet?

Attached: spätzle.jpg (610x610, 151K)

I’m tired of fucking your mother hans

Also, tantuni ayran, gerisi yalan fuck you all

Attached: 2B1834CC-0688-4FB2-991F-6898BDD56AC5.jpg (550x367, 47K)

nah that would be eggs, but oats are up there

my grandma makes the best chicken couscous

Min wage is 1600 liras.

Italy

>bulking
Literally anything under the sun

>cutting
Literally just espressos without sugar

Britain
Black Pudding

Australia
no foods for bulking but if you want to cut, just have a jar of vegemite to eat. No bred no nothing. You will eat a lot less and be healthy and be australian

Why? Missing your sisters hairy buttcheeks already?

Attached: jägerschnitzel.jpg (800x450, 97K)

I'm tired of these fucking dindus shitting on perfectly good pita

Chipotle. I go in and buy four bowls of double chicken and double rice every time. Nothing else. I hate how they always try to talk to me during and afterwards though. It's always some stupid comment
>oh are you meal prepping?
>haha damn thanks for making it easy
>Hey sick shirt bro
>nice glasses, where'd you get them?
>do you drink coffee a lot?
>you're looking pretty big today

They fucking recognize me because of my order, and it's not the same person saying it. It's always some one else there and they just talk to me. But anyway, chipotle is pretty good. Their chicken-rice bowls are why I keep going back

>>you're looking pretty big today
For them

>bulking
cozido à portuguesa it's filled with good meats and vegetables

>cutting
arroz de bacalhau (codfish with rice)

perfect for bulking

Attached: thinkstockphotos-491513886.jpg (1380x920, 204K)

Looks like absolute shit lel end yourself you fucking fag

Attached: 1539398610070.jpg (459x616, 41K)

The CHAD Mediterranean cuisine

The VIRGIN European shlock

Attached: 2415B436-D0CB-4976-9D1B-CFC641A4E075.jpg (750x862, 474K)

this is blue board, no turd photos faggot

You're paying an exorbitant price for rice and chicken dude

I can afford it.

Even if I was a millionaire I wouldnt pay 8$ for one bowl of mediocre chicken and rice. Straight retarded, son.

east asia in general

rice, chicken, vegetables and literally any of ten gorillion sauces you can buy

ITT people exposing their countries as permanently dyel. Get the rest of your carbs from breakfast and other meals, remove some of them while cutting.

Murica

Attached: 5C1D4496-C6DF-42C0-A32D-8A91C8919CC4.jpg (480x245, 33K)

>wine
Not American
>hollandaise
Not American
>filet mignon?
Not american

>American thinks his meat diet is unique in any way whatsoever
Do you even have a culture?

t. LE SUPERIOR MASTUR EUROPEON RACE

Nah just pointing out how dumb you are

>muslim turkroach food
No thanks, i don't like nigger-tier cuisine

If that picture would be from martsharter-land, there'd be a cup diet coke instead of the wine and the plate would be plastic.

Fuck kebab, maybe its different in Turkey, but Meditteranean food of any kind in the US is the biggest gyp possible

>"That'll be $13 please"
>6 pieces of meat and a mountain of shitty rice and salad with some gay pita bread

In Norway, cheap protein sources are eggs and pork. Chicken and lamb aren't that expensive, but double the price of pork. Beef are five times as expensive as pork. Hermetic beans are cheap, but I don't use them in much else than chili con carne. Milk and cheese are really expensive.

Cooklets. The good old onion is where it's at.

I forgot about fish, it's about as expensive as chicken and lamb. I eat fish rarely.

But it can't be the meat that is that expensive, is it? We're talking prices of 100 Euros per kg of red meat here, even taking into account the price of the restaurant serving it this is pure jewery. Wtf is going on over there?

American culture is a mix of all cultures, we take what and who we want, no one has been able to truly stop us and no one ever will.
It has long been proven meat is an essential part of the human diet, go ahead and have fun with your plants you fuckin’ herbivore
Shows what you know brainlet, while the majority of Americans are disgusting sheep there does exist those of us that detract from that kind of shit. You’d know what that’s like if individualism was encouraged in your country at all.

Cope harder lil guys, when your country NEEDS our defense because you’re too weak, we’ll be there. When you’re people are sick and famished, we’ll be there. When your women need a real dicking, we will undoubtedly be there.

5 EUR/ 7 USD for a single tiny serving of that is incredibly cheap to you?

I am american, what is cutting?

also mcdonalds has salad i think.

chicken soltani

Attached: 3A690EAB-9441-4DDB-8731-5B2A5EE8C28D.jpg (1000x750, 106K)

FUUUUCK
I'm craving for some adana now. actually sucks that meat prices are insane in turkey now and only tourists or rich people can eat it on a daily basis

>The CHAD Mediterranean cuisine
Med cuisine is a fucking meme and boring as fuck with no taste whatsoever.
t. lives in the fucking middle of it

looks like something that came out my ass

Attached: tripsahoy.jpg (1815x1058, 246K)