Is mewing a meme?

Is mewing a meme?

Attached: AqVrF7h.png (953x457, 704K)

Its jelqing for your face

You're supposed to mew naturally, but not jelq. Unless in ancient times women pussies so tight that they jelqed the dicks.

Good lighting and angles. You'll have the newbies fooled.

whos this cutie

but jelqing does work.

I don't know about in adulthood, but its scientifically proven that men who grow up eating difficult to chew foods have much more prominent and masculine jaws, whereas those who grow up eating soft food have very weak jaws.

Another interesting part of chewing is its required to stimulate and maintain the health of the hippocampus in the brain. So again people who grew up on soft foods are probably a little dumb for this reason.

This is why its best to make sure your kids grow up on a diet of natural foods like lean meat and vegetables not cooked too soft. And chewing gum i suppose, come to think of it.

that kid already had a decent jaw structure, in the next picture he grow his jaw muscles, that is perfectly possible and should be done by everyone who wants to improve facial aesthetics, along with proper skin care and low bodyfat, granted if you don't have atleast a decent jaw, the you will never make it without surgery, get braces if you have fucked theets, if you are still on your early 20 then that will help improve your jaw too, doing mewming is fine, but also do howls at the moon, chew bubblegum, eat hard foods on a regular basis and bite on a towel while doing neck extension instead of using a head harness or puttin the weight on your head, obviously that also means to train your neck

>23 years old
is it too late for me?
how do i mew?

>he traveled one year back in time and lost his jaw
stop mewing immediately

Feeling pretty happy now I spent all of puberty eating a shit ton of cheap, hard to chew meat

How do u mew ? Any simple tutorial pls

Looks like puberty

close teeth together, place tongue on top of mouth. Hold indefinitely.

some minor changes after a month of /mewing/
>reducing overbite leading to better lip seal
>more symmetrical face
>better teeth alignment for my molars to close properly
gonna start /chewing/ some hard gum soon for jaw gains

Chew your food more
when your not doing anything with your mouth keep your teeth together and your tongue on the roof of your mouth

sub to orthotropics on youtube

Thr whole tongue to the roof or just the tip ?

As much as is comfortable

>your

so, like, being fucking normal? do people just sit around slack-jawed these days?

breh if I could travel a few years back like this I'd gladly do it

What happens if a woman mews?

This is literally just lighting lmao

Attached: 0A1B3E56-0289-4995-A563-8886F75C1E6D.png (791x838, 158K)

>Boy going through puperty becomes more masculine
Wow guys, I guess mewing is legit.