Cheek kissing for greeting girls

Trying to make social gains. Whenever I see girls in my social group meeting guys, the guys are (obviously) very timid and go for a half assed hug at best, sometimes even only some weird handshake/hug thing. I grew up around a lot of italians and noticed even back then that they all greeted each other heartly with kisses on the cheek. This is much more pleasent and nice than a simple hug imo, especially for girls you know.

How do kiss girls on the cheek though? Do you really *kiss* them on the cheek? Sometimes I see just touching each others cheecks and doing an air kiss. Do you have to make a kiss sound ("muaah") then? I really don't get it and fear it's just going to be weird.

I know this isn't a thing in the US but maybe some southern europe bros can help me out.

Attached: la-bise.jpg (750x530, 80K)

I live in Belgium, we give eachother 3 kisses when we meet somebody. But they're not real kisses, its more like touching eachothers cheeks and kissing the air. Try not to make a lot of sounds or give a wet kiss.

We do give real kisses to family or really close people though

Thanks, sounds good.

>touching eachothers cheeks and kissing the air. Try not to make a lot of sounds
So basically hugging her as usual while touching cheeks. For the air kiss making the motion the guy makes in the picture is enough?

Yeah, that's perfect. But seriously, do not overdo the sounds because when you do this shit you will be really close to her ear. And it can be fucking disgusting to hear that shit

Dutchfag here. I kiss girl friends thrice for real, and so do they. No air kissing or whatever. I've never heard of air kissing here to be honest.

We only do real kisses for close friends and family. For regular people you do air kisses or kiss them really slightly on the cheeks

thats the gayest shit ever. don't ever do this as a man

>kissing women is gay

Attached: 1537780399767.jpg (432x432, 51K)

Here's the first American

>tfw 33 year old khv
>never hugged or kissed a girl before
>girls have hugged me, but out of pity
>when in public see Chad's always hug and/or kiss the girl they are meeting with
>at the mall
>see Chad meeting two girls he knows
>he hugs and cheek kisses both of them
h-how do i be Chad?

please respond

Attached: 1524336785705.jpg (1080x1076, 166K)

When a Chad does this, he's being a fuckawesome Chad. When a sub 7/10 loser faggots do shit like this, girls will get freaked out and be disgusted

You just touch cheeks twice and that's it
U can kiss her cheek if you're close friends tho
That's how we greet ppl in Italy, it's either handshake or double cheek kiss

>We only do real kisses for close friends and family
Wow that's some incest shit right there.

real kisses on the cheeks brah

i'm german and you are not kissing her. you are pretending to kiss her while doing a very feminine air kiss. just give her a very firm handshake to assert dominance and show masculinity.

>So basically hugging her as usual while touching cheeks.
you dont really need to hug her like super tight specially if you dont know her, just put like one hand on her back

Real cheek kisses, idiot

>giving a handshake to a girl

that's some fucking betacuck shit man, just doing nothing is even better than this

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 16K)

well its either a hug or a handshake. don't tell me you force your weird cheek kiss on girls you are not friends with.

You're just gonna come off as one of those guys with a boner for foreign culture, trying too hard to act like them.

I'm European, only insecure faggots don't do this shit

over here giving an actual hug means more than the little kisses
only girls im really friends with hugs you tight