What are some good supps that affect mood, anxiety or performance...

What are some good supps that affect mood, anxiety or performance. I'm at the point where I don't give a shit about addiction or withdrawal because it's never been a problem for me in the first place. I'm already using the fuck outta phenibut but want something more.

Attached: 1509908438875.jpg (750x856, 88K)

Talk to a psychologist

Tyrosine and mucuna

Phenibut makes me feel retarded. It's also way harder to hear if I use it too much

iodine

I've just started taking phenibut, did it work for you in the beginning?

Fuck that
will look at thanks
It seems to work wildly different for people, I take it daily and it works great, and I can function just fine without it

I feel like it started off slow for me but I just doubled the dosage and took it daily and I feel great now. Still want more though

You should look out for your health

My life sucks so much I don't care anymore

how much works for you? I was recommended .4g (3x a day) by the supplier but have found 1g is what it takes to have a noticeable effect. I'm taking it for anxiety but also considering therapy so that I might be able to feel the same as I do with phenibut, or better, without having to take it. Why is this not an option for you OP?

Go to a male clinic and get your T tested. I take HCG every other day and B12 booster shot weekly. My T is thru the roof

2000mg in the morning and then I'm good to go in a few hours. I've tried to unfuck myself so many times and I still just end up depressed and anxious all the time, so I need to fix my brain chemistry while I make better life decisions. The fact that I still let my oneitis treat me like an option and I think about her constantly is proof enough I'm not learning from getting hurt all the time

CBD, Kratom

psychotherapy is a lot of work, taking pills is the easy, passive but usually less successful way. that's why people still think so little about psychotherapy - they are lazy bastards

I wish

maybe it's time to try with some help or assistance then? Try and fix things, it seems like you want to and have tried before, because you haven't cracked it yet doesn't seem like a good reason to give up.

I haven't given up on trying, I just need borderline drugs to help me through this, because I am unable to fix this at the current state. Once I'm satisfied I'll eventually edge off this stuff

What would make you care?

Someone who cares about me I guess. I let people walk all over me and I'm too frightened to approach people I know. This has to stop now

You should visit a therapist because they can help you achieve this exact thing

Tried when I was younger and it went nowhere. I feel like he was feeding my narcissism at the time

Our brains go through so many changes as we grow. Maybe now that you can analyze your thoughts from a mature pov, the results might be different. Pills will only carry you so far.

legit advice

This

is that you in the picture?

You're not wrong, if I'm still fucked by the end of uni I'll look into something. These supps are really making me happy though

You need to start now

Right now I'm just going to keep learning by experience and let supps help. I'm way too busy and stressed for that in uni

Kratom is nice

I like how tyrosine sounds, how's this stuff work?

oh that's weed nvm I don't care about that

lithium orotate
curcumin
st johns wort
5-htp

these seem like memes how is this gonna effect the brain?

Are you the same user that said you took phenibut like 2 days ago? I've been looking into it since you mentioned it

Attached: 1525125603703.gif (280x328, 1.29M)