HOW

how can i achieve this mode with no equipments? is it possible?

Attached: 1531517735135.jpg (509x860, 190K)

no lmao. this guy benches 350+

Why not buy some equipment

fuck is wrong with this board

nobody lifts here anymore

I'm guessing you're underage or dont have a car or parents who take interest in what you do.
My advice is calisthenics and bodyweight. Once you get good at pushups, wear a backpack full of textbooks and do more pushups.
Once you get good at sit-ups, do sit-ups hanging off a chair or the couch.
You won't look like the guy in your picture but you'll get better looking if you keep it up.

Kys asap

I'm not sure why you're being so negative.

Thank you. You're a very good man.

Sure. Look up "Convict Conditioning". I did it my senior year of high school when I dropped out for medical reasons and I got pretty fit. Gave me a good base when I finally went to the gym in college.

posts like this warm my heart

Attached: 1463909743651.jpg (640x465, 76K)

>with no equipments
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll tell you why he is. The man you showed here (the buff dudes youtube guy, pretty sure his name is Brad?) is a seasoned lifter with around ten years experience. He has been training intensely WITH EQUIPMENT for this whole time, and I'm pretty sure he's admitted to using steroids early on as well. He also has some serious chad-tier physique genetics.

To insinuate that one can reach his level of fitness in a short time WITHOUT EQUIPMENT is kinda insulting to the sport.

Also you said "equipments" so we know you're a eurofag ;D

You 95% surely cant reach this look natty even with equipment. This is either on small doses or gear or has really good genetics, I think the latter.

Wow that was a fuck up.
I mean "This guy is either on small doses of gear or has really good genetics". Hes 6 2 and looks very, very good even at low BF

The guy who gave advice literally said that OP won't look like the guy in picture, but he'll still look better than he does now.
Are you amerimutts really this fucking stupid. Go kill yourself you brown eyed, double digit IQ mongrel.

he clearly roided when he was younger, not even up for debate. Although his shape doesn't look that absurd anymore, he still is 6'2 (188cm), 225lbs (100kg) and lean, which means an obscene amount of muscle.
Compare his weight to peak Arnold, he was 6'3 (190cm) with 225lbs (100kg), no way to achieve this naturally.

Attached: buffdud.png (1346x576, 1.45M)

>Arnold, he was 6'3
arnold was never 6'3.
He was 5'11 at best.

Try 400+ my co workers do 370

Take a look at comments i was responding to. I was explaining why the angry fella told OP to kill himself. I wasnt addressing anyone else's comments in which they gave advice.

No shit he'll look better than he does now.

But regardless you're still eurofag, go cry about it.

How long may I stare at that photo without becoming gay?

18 going on 40

Sorry for late reply, this workout is really interesting. I'll make sure to try it. Thanks a lot again.
I am very sure you're a good man yourself.

He's 6'2"
Franco is 5'11"

No, probably not even with equips, his geneticaly blessed

ur fate is basically sealed when ur like 15 anyway, when ur 15 u can already see people max pot and I can assure you this guy looked good as fuck at young age and barely trains to get ripped

Yes, take the bodyweightpill.

Attached: 15390272770311.png (2516x1244, 239K)