You dont need to train your lower arms

>You dont need to train your lower arms

thanks Jow Forums. How to fix this? Im not even sure if i should put on more weight or lose weight.

Attached: dyel.jpg (868x947, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dict.cc/?s=unterarm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lower arms are legs

>You don’t need to train your lower arms

Attached: 50545F5B-50F4-416D-8A81-E0AB90495897.jpg (800x927, 194K)

Yeah maybe i made a mistake. I will add some sets for my lower arms.

Anything else to fix my arms?

>tfw wristlet

Attached: 1506360773356.png (363x296, 136K)

you look great honey

What are you talking about?

>lower arms

You mean your triceps you fucking retard?

Attached: 8A696A8E-C488-4F71-85BC-C8C0584E42B6.jpg (467x580, 80K)

t-thanks

underarm
antebrachial
forearm
lower arm

dict.cc/?s=unterarm

Attached: 1502149558427.png (764x645, 33K)

Wow great biceps man,mirin.

>fishing for compliments on a Norwegian snowboarding forum
>It's literally 2018

who the fuck calls them lower arms
(he means forearms)
do wrist curls

>unterarm
basiert und rotgepillt

here's a complete guide to optimally training your ams:

>Biceps
hammer curls for the brachialis
incline dumbbell bench curl for the biceps

why the incline bench curl? because it puts your arms behind your body which for some reason I forgot is GOAT for your bis

>Triceps
rope pushdown for your "horse" side muscle
overhead extension for your longhead

there you go, hit them with a 3x/week frequency and they'll grow hard
yes you can do them on your leg days

thx i wish girls would care tho

Der Gruß wird erwidert.

>literally a turkroach that has invaded Germany

Attached: DDD03DA0-0553-4D60-A6E5-2ED39EC8D636.jpg (500x667, 87K)

Go bouldering once a week

Since we're talking about arms... does someone have a good CURLBRO routine?

My arms are lagging wy behind my torso gains. I really need to put on arms mass (even if it's in detriment of other body parts gains).

What's a good routine for growing biceps, triceps, and delts ONLY?

hit all of their heads like I said here and do them three to five times per week, don't make the mistake of overloading one day with a shit load of exercises, sets and reps. Rather, spread them through the week
this is why recent studies come with the conclusion that higher frequency = higher muscle gain, you'll be fresher to perform the exercises by spreading them than trying to do all of it in two days.

bonus tip: the brachialis loves heavy weight so hammer curls on the 6-8 rep range are pretty gucci

I know you said optimally, but I gotta ask about my own for your opinion. My arm workouts in regards to free weights are simply hammer curls, which cover the brachialis, and then preacher curls. Are preacher curls acceptable for bicep training, or are they as well a heavier focus on brachialis?

3-5x a week, doing like 8 series (8-12 reps or 6-8 reps for hammer) for biceps each time?

Triceps same day or alternate days?

How many series a week for each muscle, more or less?

iirc they're brachialis focused

if you're just gonna do arms(the fuck bro?) and nothing else do two exercises per muscle in the 3x8-12 rep range, can do 3x12-20 too for stuff like facepulls since for some reason no one hits rear delts directly and without rowing or any pull movement you MUST rear delt work, same for front delt since you aint benching or pressing at all.

regarding how many exercises per day it depends if you're doing 3 times per week or 5 times, if doing 5 just pick one exercise for biceps, one for tricep and one for shoulders and change the focus(brachialis or biceps, rear delt or front delt or side delt) each day.

if doing 3x week you could do something like
eg day 1:
hammer curls 3x6-8
incline bench curls 3x8-12 or even 2x12-15 since theorically it's the same volume

tricep rope push downs 3x8-12
dbb overhead extension 3x8-12

lateral raises 3x8-12
facepulls 2x-12-15
front raises 3x8-12

would be good volume if you're intermediate level, might take a bit to adapt if youre used to low volume(SS and the likes)

>hammer curls 3x6-8
>incline bench curls 3x8-12 or even 2x12-15 since theorically it's the same volume

>tricep rope push downs 3x8-12
>dbb overhead extension 3x8-12

>lateral raises 3x8-12
>facepulls 2x-12-15
>front raises 3x8-12

All of these in (say) monday, then same volume (but different focus) wednesday, then same volume friday?

Ok thanks user, I'll try those.

yes

if you tell me how to upload files I can upload an excel file of arms & delts focused training, 3,4 or 5x/week made by renaissence periodization(run by a legit dude with tons of info in lifting give it a quick google)