Name The Gym Weirdos That Visit Your Gym

>the asian dude that's like 110lbs soaking wet but has been coming every day for years
>the THICC braphog that you wish would make eye contact but never does
>the 10/10 heavenly blessed beauty that has a boyfriend that looks like he's a guildmaster and a D&D player
>the pack of mexican manlets that meanmug everyone for no reason
>the THICC older milf that always works out right next to me
>the ripped black dude that loads up 5 plates on squat and reps for 1/20th range of motion

any weird shit going down at your facility?

Attached: masterchief.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-sDExe3GcBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Roided out turk that does 140kg diddies for 8 reps
>Other roidfag pulling up his shirt and taking pictures in front of the mirror
>Based stacheboomer always doing squats
>Huge 2m bearded Viking that warms up bench with 2pl8 and then benches 3pl8 for reps
There's lots of interesting shit going on at my gym

Attached: Bugez Movez.gif (231x220, 3.15M)

There's a guy that puts the guards on the squat rack really high and does chin-ups on the bar. Kind of strange considering there are pull-up and chin-up handles on the cage but who knows.
I want to name him Filbert

the guys who once did 12 sets of squats for 5 reps

ive also seen them doing 15 sets of decline bench of all things
they were on the damn thing for over an hour

>resting between sets
>super roided turbomanlet slav guy appears
>shirt comes off
>pulls down pants half way
>his sticc gf starts pics of him flexing
>no matter where no matter when im always reminded of tfwnogf

>the group of 4 jungle asians who do meme exercises
>their language sounds like pots and pans clanging together
>just make 12+ letter words that alternate consonant and vowel

>>Huge 2m bearded Viking that warms up bench with 2pl8 and then benches 3pl8 for reps
pls take a video of this specimen

Attached: aerial khabob.jpg (1125x1452, 190K)

There's this Asian guy that is dyel max 150lbs and front squats 3pl8, dunno how he does it

>that lean black dude that listens to yugioh strategy videos out loud in the locker room

I'm not even kidding. The first time I heard it I was in the stall thinking it was the autistic dyel I see occasionally.

Attached: hdsgjhdsghj4366743.png (951x878, 477K)

>the 130lb dyel in cargo pants that has a log book
>braphogs that squat more than 1pl8
>all powerlifters
>all nattys
>The bloated dyel roider

>that lean black dude that listens to yugioh strategy videos out loud in the locker room
based negro gentleman

Attached: 1531587347207.png (392x546, 283K)

Group of ancient boomers that lift in business casual attire, dress shoes and all.

Why do so many darkies still play yugioh?

youtu.be/-sDExe3GcBg

Fun, lower barrier of entry than Magic

>the usual curlbro in the squatrack
>the guy who does quarter squats and hold the bar with only 1 arm.
>the guy that lifts in polos and jeans

Pretty typical stuff.

lol i see one of these often, he literally still has dress shirt tucked in with all biz casual clothes. though he OHPs 1pl8 for reps while dressed nice.

>their language sounds like pots and pans clanging together

Attached: 1539539684705.gif (538x572, 338K)

Haven't seen this guy before but I workout at a university gym and it's the beginning of Fall Quarter.

>skinny asian manlet
>wearing red oly lifting shoes
>wearing a nice leather lifting belt
>the belt isn't even tight around his core
>he's 1/2 squatting 95 lbs with bad form
>knees are pointed forward like he's skiing
>after he finishes a set ask if I can work in (since that's my 1st warmup weight)
>he says no

>the calisthenic autismo that does farmers walks and pushups in the free weight section no matter how many people are there
>the ripped manlet that uses resistance bands on every lift and thinks he owns the gym
>the old man that does random exercises until failure but only ever for one set
>the lanky teenager that spends more time pacing around the gym trying to figure out what machine hits chest than actually working out
>the fatty that works harder than everyone else (good job bro)
>the 6”4 Lanklet that neglects legs but is too ashamed to look in the mirror cause of them
Oh wait that’s me

>the gym owner who does nothing but calisthenics and tells everyone to not do steroids in every conversation
>the dude who looks like you but better
>the short Mexican dude who does nothing but preacher curls
>the chicks with the sickness for the thiccness
>the gaggle of fat girls doing squats on the Smith machine

>the twink that only does exercises to stay toned that you wish would make eye contact but never does

Pure asian tiny penis rage. Imaging having the tiniest cock in existence, you would front squat 3 pl8 out of pure rage too.

Anyone else lurk these threads in fear that you may pop up in someone elses greentext?

Attached: 1406782423323.jpg (250x244, 3K)

>that fat manlet that tried to sell me roids
>same dude asked if I had a doggo when I said I was not interested
>said I have two aussie cattle dogs
>he then told me how he has been roiding his pitbull for a few years
>then asked if I wanted to buy roids for my doggos
what the hell guys

Attached: very nervous.png (112x111, 18K)

I mean, they don't have balls to shrink anymore I assume.

>roided up pitbull
holy shit dude

>5'11 vs 6'0

>that short Ecuadorian guy who's always there at the pull up bar when you want to use it

>Pic related thot doing inverted Smith machine barbell leg press
>that guy doing one arm barbell curls all day
>the 50 year old Mexican who wears boots, slacks, and a wife-beater to lift while listening to anime soundtracks,

Attached: Untitled.png (1152x648, 15K)

If i go to my gym at peak time, which only has 2 squat racks and no bench press area, i do 5 sets of each angle and i keep one of the squat racks for around 70 minutes

All kinds of dyels doing thousand variations of bicep curls and maybe some other isolations as an entire workout

I've been noticing a lot of chink manlets at my uni gym as well. This is a new thing. I asked my cousin who went to the same place a decade ago how things were like, he said literally no slant eyes what so ever. And this is a "prestigious" (read expensive) place, with over 20% gooks. Are these ching chongs planning something?

Ancient Asian grandpa/grandma sitting on a bench and/or machine for half an hour before walking away

Tatooed guy on his phone on the bench

Guy using machine to stretch and do dips

>that fatty who blasts doom soundtrack while rowing like an absolute madman

seriously i think he is gonna have a heartattack he is grunting and forming pools of sweat every time. But he has lost a shitton of weight since i first saw him so good for him

Half repping Indians.
Indians with spotters for every rep of 75 pounds.
Indians with spotters for chest fly machine.
Indians doing kipping pull ups on the only cable machine, while there's 5 other pull up stations in the gym.
Indians DLing 125lbs with a belt and catback.
Just Indians in general. It's an epidemic at my gym.

Old Gym
>smelly indians in polo shirts doing curls
>fags with unironic manbuns
>random DYELs busting out 3plate bench and 5plate deads out of nowhere
>that sloppy fat guy who only does oly lifts
>the chill dude who you always say what's up to and talk to for a couple minutes who's name you never find out

New Gym
>400 pound dude always whining up muh-lennials
>crazy old rich guy who says hilariously weird stuff and shit talks everyone jokingly
>off season bodybuilder guy who is huge despite never doing compounds
>60 year old MILF with giant fake tits
>a blind guy who gets led around by his trainer

I like my new gym a lot better than the old one

There’s this boomer woman with giant fake tits and giant fake lips with thinning bleach blonde hair and an ass so flat you could land a plane on it

She makes me phyiscally ill to look at

Do we go to the same gym lol

Doom ost and rowing is a good time. bet his form was shit though

>fat old asian guy sleeping in sauna and snoring
>old people that freely walk in lockers naked, forcing you to look since no one looks at them anymore
>high schoolers that don't know wtf to do besides curls and bench
>prob schizo that does tumbling on yoga mats and talks to himself
>dudes failing to hit on girls in gym
>almost once a month, some older guy with something to prove gets injured playing basketball

Such is the La Fitness gym

Asian with large benis here, still can't squat 3pl8. Only 10 lbs away

>obese, balding witch granny that wears lifting gloves and a belt, preacher curls from the wrong side and lets her cleavage hang
>The three beans: huge bald spanish dudes that bench over 3 plates for reps
>80's boomer with feathered hair and sweatbands on his wrists, always wearing sleeveless shirt
>Dyel jew with PT squatting less than a plate
>Slavic thot twins with butt length jet black hair and a hip to waist ratio of nearly 2:1
>guy that always wears vegeta battle armor shirt
>the gay niggas, two black twinks with soft feminine faces that always lift together
>The odd couple: built fat ethnically ambiguous dude that lifts with his short, twig, ethnically ambiguous gf that has a buzz cut

>Filipino dyel early 20s guy with knee sleeves, belt, lifting shoes, never squatting more than 155

>glute sloot, doing ass exercises only, only at gym for attention

>Fatstrong but not stronger than powerlifters his weight. He supersets, takes all the equipment, rips nasty protein farts. Wears Jordans, beats, and a gold chain

>shitksin that has bullet wound in shoulder
>bench presses 3 pl8s while screaming in agony
>always has ice to put on shoulder

>the 50 year old bear always sparking conversion about his 'golden age'
>the teen that wears high ass shorts, gloves, and never racks his weight
>the pack of middle aged roiders who hog a squat tack for 2 hours

>guy that always wears vegeta battle armor shirt

oh wow .. do people in america really have wear anime shirts in public ? i thought that was just shitposting and not real

>American dude (eurofag here) comes in with winter jacket and massive backpack leaving it on the floor and only does 3 sets of benchpress in his jeans before leaving

>4 short immigrants probably turks always working out and doing mean faces to themselves in the mirror

>absolutely massive man that looks like a copy to the mountain with superman t shirt everytime

>Entire family of 5 which seems really nice that always works out the same time as me

>Dude who pisses in the trashcan
>weird androgynous girl person who just like holds a 10 pound weight in each hand and walks around in circles
>Asian dude who hangs out near the weight area but rarely if ever actually works out
>one the dudes who works there thinks my name is Logan for some reason and I never corrected him

Let me summarize every gym ever

>boomer throwing around a kettlebell for hours
>zoomers orbiting the bench press doing barely 0.5pl8
>thotties not actually working out
>weirdo wearing sweatpants and a hoodie always listening to his headphones, avoiding eye contact at all cost and only does compunds (in other words YOU)
>moms in their 30s or 40s doing useless group exercises
>some hippie faggot with a pony tail
>lards who think sit ups help you lose weight
>that one really fucking sweaty dude
>coping manlets doing bro splits

Attached: 1529817217554.jpg (675x601, 73K)

>>weirdo wearing sweatpants and a hoodie always listening to his headphones, avoiding eye contact at all cost and only does compunds (in other words YOU)

Attached: pepe64.jpg (422x437, 134K)

Russian bloatlord that loads up like 6pl8 on squat then just unracks it then racks it. Does the same on bench, it's been over two years and I've never seen him do a full rep. Any fellow UT anons seen this guy?

Just ordered a new one and one of Thanos’ tunic.

Nah that's not me, I'm the really sweaty dude

There's this one girl with blue hair who carries her backpack around all the time, idk why she doesn't put it in locker but regardless she's a qt3.14 and I wish there was some reason for me to talk to her. I think we're both the kind of people that just don't talk in the gym tho so :/

Work on your widows peak and wear blue body suits with no sleeves.

>that moderately old dude in his early 40s wearing punisher-style t-shirt with a huge skull on the back who coaches fatasses, women and fatass women (+one actual retard and one loli) almost daily, making them toss the ball, run around, do battle ropes and other meme cardio shit, very rarely farmer's walk

>moderately old
>early 40s
user that man is in his prime

Yeah but know it wont happen since im boring at the gym

>That group of dykes that always hang out and work out together, occasionally causing drama.
>That balding manlet that always wears sunglasses and yellow tank top that is always trying to start shit. Looks like is hopped up on roids.
>That tall Slav dude that just absolutely beasts everything he does.
>That tall lanky ginger girl that never speaks to anyone, and always looks pissed off about something.

I saw an ottermode chink in my gym who does calisthenics and recently he brought in his dyel buddy who wears a t-shirt that says Hong-Kong. They are spreading.

I have a gym in my gym that does that same but my gym changed from crossfit one with seminars and etc to regular gym so those cunts are just left overs.
>that thot in psychedelic pattern on super tight yogapants doin sumo deadlifts supersetted by lunges
>roided meathead in his 20 singing, coughing , shouting grunting even when not lifting, he also randomly joins people conversations with his nonsense commentary
>owner of the gym that works out 3-4 hours a day doing everything including olimpic lifts

I'm thinking about switching gyms but one near by is filled with ex strongmen and roided guys from local mob.

>blue hair
Attention whore or damaged mentally stay away, user.

I have punisher one and Arnold one
Pic related
Guilty pleasure, I just want it to be cool again.

Attached: Arnold-Schwar-zenegger-Men-s-summer-Tank-Top-Come-With-Me-If-You-Want-To-Lift.jpg_640x640.jpg (640x640, 63K)

>that qt blonde ponytail tanned and slightly muscled tomboy pt who once noticed me, a dyel, trying to do triceps extension for the first time and corrected my form
She winks every time she sees me now and I can only drop spaghetti. She's also pretty playful and often tries to overpower other male pts who are bigger than her only for her to get manhandled.

>Gymthot doing legs and nothing but legs
>Beaner manlet excons hogging weights to do weird circuit training strutting around with ILS
>dyel teens teaching other dyel teens
>mama-san curling 2.5 pounds on the bench for hours
>street shitters, camel fuckers, and other refugee types in jeans and polo shirts
>Glory days boomers
>that one skinny old guy doing bosu ball workouts in the middle of the gym
>based girl doing compounds and minding her own business

>Creepy old meatgazing Jew who hangs out in the sauna all day

I’m secure enough to wear what I want.

>that 60yo boomer benching 2.5pl8 and telling people how he used to bench 5.25pl8 back when he was a professional powerlifter
>that model looking 6’4 dude sumo deadlifting 6.5pl8 for reps. Hate that guy
>that bodybuilder mogging everyone else in the gym, at least in terms of size, but is actually super nice
>that fat, middle aged woman always doing HIIT on the stationary bike like crazy, propably one of the most consistent people in the gym as well. Also much less fat than a few months ago, will probably make it
>that powerlifter who apparently did too much SS and reps 5+pl8 on squats, but does OHP with less than lmao1pl8 and only benches 2pl8 for sets of 3 or so

Attached: F361D726-9B35-4765-BC45-F019241906BA.png (604x516, 88K)

where's your gym?
here in west Canada there're countless asians/indians

Also
>the guy doing wristcurl and scull crusher supersets in the squatrack on a bench he pulled in there. With a fucking fixed barbell he brought from the opposite side of the gym, which is usually used for curls. Doesn’t touch any part of the squatrack, no idea why he’s in there

Attached: E9D882B2-7D3C-49CE-B739-510D334E7A7B.png (420x420, 4K)

>Beast Boy - Asian manlet who works at the gym and occasionally works out, dancing in between sets of diddlys. Looks just like the character
>The endless horde of roasties doing meme exercises in yoga pants
>Neckbeard with a ponytail who wears metal shirts, has acne, the works. Moves very respectable weight though.

Everyone else is either a Chad or a dyel, not many strange characters

>that unironical boomer that tries to bench 6pl8, gets 4 spotters around him, does 1/10th of a rep and then stops for a 10 minute break, only to repeat the same procedure 3 times
Good guy though, not complaining
>that complete autist lardass wearing a rick and morty shirt
>that 20 year old thot with 50k insta followers who does like 3 hours of team programs per day
It's pretty funny to see every single male's face in the gym turn towards her when she exits or enters the gym.
>that fat faggot and his dyel broscience friend hogging the squat rack for 2 hours
>that quite obvious homosexual who says hi to everyone in the gym
>that blonde qt who started saying hi to me for no reason

Overall it's pretty boring, mostly dudebros and old people

Attached: 1539613419682.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Unintentionally inspiring.

>that friendly middle aged white guy with a black gf that has made zero gains since he joined
>the redhead fat ass feminist that always does cardio exercises and squats
>the fat guy that always comes with his mom and does more talking than lifting
>the mulatto amazon that always wears jackets
>the always high af ex-prison convict that looks like a reject version of Vin Diesel who does chest every day
>the lanky fuckboy that looks like he’s gonna star in his own reggaetom music video
My gym has many special characters.

Barrie, Ontario.
It's a college gym, we have some kind of exchange program with a school in India.

>that thicc amazonian doing 5pl8 barbell hip thrusts in the squat rack

Dear Lord she doesn't show up often, but when she does, it is a damn good day.

>those people who all stare at me because I have a huge muscular ass

>roided up bald polish guy with bad tribal tats, two types: the 5'9'' and the 6'6''
>teenager with no idea what he's doing being coached by other teenager who also has no idea what he's doing but has better genetics
>fat girl on cardio machine with headphones on
>dyel on lat pulldown
>guy who thinks he's gym staff
>indians on machines
>old guy with bad tattoos

Attached: 1537729986956.png (544x409, 213K)

black people love anime for some reason

>ywn be 6’10 or 7’2 in armor
Why live

>the ripped black dude that loads up 5 plates on squat and reps for 1/20th range of motion
This so fucking much. Is there a secret to tiny ROM lifts????
I see so many beastly black men doing like 1/5 ROM 50 pl8 squats and bench machines and I silently talk shit because I know I can lift more correctly but they look so yoked.
Am I the retard?

Attached: 1535179819092.gif (326x324, 1.51M)

steroids

>Those boomers that stand around and talk instead of working out.
>That guy who keeps asking you for a spot but you're too autistic to say no.
>That faggot who watches anime between sets.
>That black guy who shadow boxes in front of the mirror with five pound dumbbells in each hand.
>That old Vietnamese man who nods every time he looks at you.
>The old fucks who workout in collared shirts, loafers, and khakis.
>That PT who keeps asking you to sign up with him.
>That black girl that dances to loud techno music between sets and looks legitimately retarded.
I have stories of her if you guys want me to share.

>>that powerlifter who apparently did too much SS and reps 5+pl8 on squats, but does OHP with less than lmao1pl8 and only benches 2pl8 for sets of 3 or so
That's an oly lifter, powerlifters do bench.

This. The only guy I could ever really talk about moeshit with irl was my Nigerian friend who had watched all of Naruto.

Former Wales International Footballer Robert Earnshaw works out at my gym in Vancouver sometimes. He does a lot of cardio and rowing and takes selfies of himself for whatever reason. Don't think I've ever seen him lift.

Let's hear em user

There's a pack of dyel teenagers that literally do this. They huddle around each other and do lightweight bicep curls with DISGUSTINGLY loose form. There is one twink that is doing situps but using like the momentum of his arms to pull himself to his knees rather than contracting his abdominal muscles. None of them were lifting heavy enough to warrant lmaoThatLastRepFace.png. I was doing OHP and making that face and they kept peeking at me. Really weird.
Planet Fatness if that matters.

not much because i use my university's gyms, but
>asian woman who wears skinny jeans to a HIIT class and has awful form
>old man who stands near the free weights and does nothing but stretch
>chubby girls who use the elliptical for 15 minutes on the lowest resistance and then leave
>probably 4/5 of the people that i see who use cardio equipment don't bother to wipe it down afterwards. disgusting

Can confirm. Also very sweaty so I bring a bath towel to lay on the equipment. Also to hide my ass sweat on black leather benches.

The only guy who still goes to my gym and has been there since I joined it 4 years ago is this weird kind of feminine looking dude who must have Tourette’s due to how loudly he screams during lifts

He and I are the only real veterans there since it’s a uni gym. It wouldn’t feel right anymore without him screaming “COME ON!” Full volume while doing dumbbell presses

need to see theses memes for myself, glad I go to world now lmao.

Where do all of you find these hole-in-the-wall gyms with a decent amount of squat racks?

In my shithole town all we have is TWO crossfit gyms, an anytime fitness, a lifetime fitness, and a place that is literally called "SportsPlex"

>the 50 year old Mexican who wears boots, slacks, and a wife-beater to lift while listening to anime soundtracks

Attached: 1510134628380.jpg (367x367, 39K)

>the asian lanklet that always wears flip flops even when doing walking lunges
>the shirtless middle aged pajeet who doesn't wear deodorant that does pushups in the freeweight area
>the thot that leaves her phone and keys on the dip station, and jump ropes in front of the dumbbell rack
You should befriend that old Mexican. He sounds based.

Attached: fink_disturbed.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>not juicing your pets
never gonna make it

Attached: Capture.png (611x650, 751K)

god thats a funny vid

>the older black dude who always comes in to do his lifts, super nice and always cleans and reracks his shit
>the gauntlet of old people who provide the trainers with meaning and purpose in life
>the two "bros" who come in on a random schedule wearing lifting shoes and tights then proceed to stand around for 40 mins, maybe doing some pushups while they tell each other about how much they can lift
>the hoodie manlet who comes in to squat for 45 minutes every day and almost got kicked out when he came in one day to find both racks occupied and started cursing and swearing at the top of his voice, pretty sure he posts here

Attached: 1517968391675.png (900x900, 816K)

Wait wait wait......guy who pisses in trashcans?