Could this be true for having a good body as well, or is being tall far and away the most important trait in a male?

Could this be true for having a good body as well, or is being tall far and away the most important trait in a male?

Attached: Unbennant.png (652x594, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw 6'3

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 1.13M)

>back on par with manlets

Attached: tfwnopump.png (1366x768, 1.47M)

>Tfw 6'2 and no gf
feels bad man

Why are they so shallow, bros?

you're shallow
by that i mean you're a fucking manlet

>tfw 5'7
>tfw taller guys will always have the benefit of the doubt
>tfw don't think I'm a good person anyway, and it's best that I not even try dating
Fuck it all

Attached: G O D.jpg (1384x640, 45K)

if they were deep, manlets would drown

Attached: 9af76aeadcdc25bc1d54089828c8ec78.jpg (638x638, 30K)

yeah keep your shitty genes out of the genepool no poor kid deserves the fate you will give them

If you're 6'2 with trouble getting gf you are either deformed or a mega autist

Attached: 1521848286081.gif (160x160, 512K)

ugly face 6'3 is better than model face 5'9

Exactly.
I would have good intentions but I can only see things ultimately going to shit and this isn't something I'm willing to just take a chance with.

just believe in yourself buddy

Attached: 574.jpg (720x576, 26K)

It's both.
I'm kinda muscular but chubby with a pretty ugly face. It's asymetrical af.

Attached: 20181005_114812.jpg (1960x4032, 3.36M)

most women unironically say men under 5'11" are subhumans

This is so unbelievably false that you have to be trolling.

When girls are thinking of tall guys they are actually thinking of good looking chads, not your average looking tall dudes. Girls admitting that looks matter the most is even more shallow than height.

Similarity, guys will do a lot for tits and asses but it wont matter if she does not look good (in terms of taking her seriously) same for women and height.

What then happens is, if a girl can't get a truly good looking dude (aka too above her league) she is literally settles for the next best thing, which height is usually the differentiater since most guys are average to below average in looks.

I still don't take manlets seriously though :^)

To be frank, not getting a gf in general is not normal. most guys do, even though the minority who dont seem to be getting bigger these days....

Wtf I'm 6'2" and never had a gf before, I'm 26

It's a shame that some of the most important traits are the ones we can't control

>tfw 5'10", 6inches, receding hairline, white but average looking face

This is me but with the addition of
>acne

thats why they are important you absolute chump, it´s a genetical thing.

>To be frank, not getting a gf in general is not normal. most guys do, even though the minority who dont seem to be getting bigger these days....

that's because enforced monogamy is being abolished and we are returning to ancient mating chaos

Attached: neolithic dating scene .jpg (1296x386, 82K)

Mirin the vascularity

>Another member of the research team, a biological anthropologist, hypothesizes that somehow, only a few men accumulated lots of wealth and power, leaving nothing for others. These men could then pass their wealth on to their sons, perpetuating this pattern of elitist reproductive success. Then, as more thousands of years passed, the numbers of men reproducing, compared to women, rose again. "Maybe more and more people started being successful," Wilson Sayres says. In more recent history, as a global average, about four or five women reproduced for every one man.

4-5:1 in recent history

psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success

it sounds like it's normal for men to be single for a long time

Get a silk pillow and rethink your hygiene routine

Having good genetics is great, but if men were able to determine all the factors of their being with hard work then being an ultra chad would mean so much more

while our future wives ride the cock carousel

Attached: m00tcuck.jpg (2400x2400, 851K)

maybe she just has retarded judgement.

Ive never thought a woman was intelligent funny and amazing just because she has big tits

Yes, monogamous marriage was a huge innovation that we are throwing away.

So many women just leave the reproductive game after having had a kid with some Chad they had no intention of staying with.

Thank fuck my fiance isn't like that.
I can't wait to get a puppy and have kids.

I'm 6'1 and want to put one inside a 5'3 qt, what are you gonna do about it?

>Having good genetics is great, but if men were able to determine all the factors of their being with hard work then being an ultra chad would mean so much more

I disagree, it would be worth less because everyone would be an ultra chad. the reasoning for "giving up" or "not even trying" is beacuse you already feel so genetically disadvantaged that it literally doesnt matter how hard you try, you will never be a true chad. And thats why true chads are sought after. they are geneticly superior. i however have piss poor genetics besides from being tall.

>Thank fuck my fiance isn't like that.

she's got you well trained

This is why Moot abandoned us ;_;

>kate-EEK
more like kate-KEK amirite bois

Attached: Pepe Sin.jpg (474x222, 44K)

Attached: 1481725641910.jpg (250x222, 9K)

How did she find him attractive though? He’s actually pretty ugly

he got his teeth fixed and started copying g-eazy's look

The face, and money are far and away the most important traits in a male.

She literally says right there it was just because he's 6'2".

>while our future wives ride the cock

This is why I quit looking for gf. I'm 24 yo kv and if I'd ever get to find a gf I know I will only be her provider.

Basically it's like my life purpose is to help her experience her youth and have fun fucking 20+ guys while I get nothing of that.

I’m 6’2” and this is a lie.

im 6'2 and im 26 khhv

>That image

Try being male, you stupid sloots. We're programmed to jump in front of a freight train because a woman told us to and we think she might let us catch a glimpse of her vagina before we die.

Evolutionary psychology