5 bears vs 100 UFC fighters

5 bears vs 100 UFC fighters

Who wins?

Attached: big bear.jpg (1920x1920, 888K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/myfNtsaFmro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

doesnt matter who wins you are still a loser.

sounds like someone's on their period

That's a hard one, 100 guys all who are fit and well trained can fuck shit up, but we're talking about fucking bears. They're strong as FUCK, and can take a lot. Hard to imagine killing a bear without a weapon of some kind.

what if they sacrificed several fighters and harvested their bones to use as weapons

Holy shit this made me laugh really hard hahahha

100 khabibs

which type of bear? Giant Pandas are extremely cuddly, so why would u want 2 fight them??? next we have polars, their too cold to fight... next we have brown bears and fighting those would be racist because we like niggers now. next we have american black bears, same story as the other nigger bear. pizzly bears look like you could just boop their snoot and they'd fall over diddly squat. asian black bears = rice nigger, double racist to hit them. next up we've got the specled bear which one ufc fighter could EASILY take on AT LEAST 5 of these big guys at ONCE EASILY.

The fans

Yeah that was funny

I don't think humans can kill bears without weapons.
If your scenario unfolds in a forest or somewhere were the 100 fighters first get to pick even such simple things as random rocks and broken branches, they will probably win with heavy loses.

This is the body of the bear you posted,with no fat but only muscle.

Attached: 1539550732631.jpg (900x611, 379K)

The bears would run away, but only because they don't understand that there's literally nothing that any number of unarmed men can possibly do to kill them.

100 vs 5 is an easy slaughter, sheer numbers could just be used to pile on and go berserk on anything with fur. Especially if they all went for it's head

Now were talking.

Also hey there Jow Forumsomando

I am not sure a bear can be knocked out by human hands. No amount really because anymore than 10 per bear won’t be affective, will just be in the way. Also a bear can weigh 2000 lbs. sooo it’s just going to do what it wants. After blood loss and panic from the biting the fighter will just collapse.

Pandas aren't bears

if it was 100 fighters vs 1 bear, i think humans have a chance. five full grown pissed off bears are gonna fuck some shit up though.

Attached: ZDkPy-hFPItKkTc9SCKq83dO0hExeSe4gbP2qOakiU8[1].jpg (960x720, 107K)

based

25 guys per bear lol the bears have no chance

>>
1 hunter would win

You just need a well aimed kick at the eyes region of an animal to absolutely destroy their vision
Animals panic when they go blind

fucking 100 human fighters? they will definitely kill 5 bears, even without weapons

100/5 = 20

Attached: 1518851101070.jpg (211x239, 9K)

if we take morale out of consideration then the ufc fighters, 20 professional fighters per bear are no joke.

Depends on the distribution of weight classes

Ufc but depending on the weight category. You have guys that strangled bears to death alone.

samefag detected

UFC fighers like humans, bears also have weak spots. For example, nose and eyes.

t ufc figher.

What are the rules? If it's hand to hand combat, the bear would fucking tear them to shreds. If it's a Battle Royale kind of thing, the humans can probably win by just trapping the bears in a pit and poking them with spears until they die of blood loss.

this is the highlight of the thread op deserves the noose

I wish bears weren't so aggressive, they seem like such bros.

black bears aren't aggressive.

You people are kidding right? Not even 100 UFC fighters armed with knives against a single bear would come out unscathed. Those things can rip your head off with a nonchalant paw to the face.

Kekkk

I guarantee you that even with an aluminum bat this would still be wrong in the case of a grizzly.

5 polar bears vs 100 Jow Forums, I say the bears would do considerable damage. One swipe would rip you apart and let's not forget the bite. Even 20 men per bear is a handicap for humans.

Grylis same boat.

Black bears can't take anyone out in one swing and it would probably be scared shitless by a bunch of people coming at it.

youtu.be/myfNtsaFmro

Fast forward to 1:00

Now take away the bear spray in that video.

That’s what you could expect from a group trying to kill a bear unarmed

what type of bear?
>fall off bridge

Did he bleed out?