Why does he try so hard to be like Eric?

Why does he try so hard to be like Eric?

Attached: B2347A77-B412-4855-A3D7-2496F83DFCAA.gif (444x250, 391K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nx9zaq6TbIM
youtube.com/watch?v=dQdrT0GoFnQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because he's a fucking autism riddled NPC

Holy shit he looks like a toddler with a beard

he has 4 time's eric's subscribers, why would he want to be anything like him?
>freegifmaker
jesus christ

You would of thought that he'd learn to avoid being cringey and autistic because of the expose videos on him and Blaha, but nope....keeps on cringing on....

and to think I actually thought he'd be careful now, nope...looks like we'll have more cringe compilations of this autist to come

Have you ever watched any of his videos? Half the time he is jerkin off to Eric and the other half, he is imitating him. He has more subscribers than Eric because he sells meme programs and gives lifting advise, where as Eric's channel is just about him being a cool guy.

>he has 4 time's eric's subscribers
lol

I'm sure all 5 of your subscribers will be thrilled to see them.

because Eric is cool, and he wants to be cool

hes watching too much erics video to the point it affect its behaviour and start acting like him, i dont think hes imitating on purpose, if he really does then hes a fucking cringe manlet

Attached: 1527002754875.jpg (317x270, 10K)

This proves you can't fake it till you make it.

It just feels "right" when Eric does all that cringe shit, but when Alex does it, its like...fuck...just no...just no...

How can 2 people do the same thing, and yet it comes off as fucking cool with 1 guy, and yet so fucking painfully cringey with another guy?

This isn't even a status thing, because 1) Eric has less subs, and 2) We dont know them in real life with real life situations, so its ALL 100% FAIR even ground, nobody has any home-ground advantage or social status advantage here. Its all just the fact that our brains chemistry can indicate when another human is actually alpha and when one is actually beta.

Fucking hell...this proves it....you CANT FAKE IT, people can SENSE EVEN THROUGH THE FUCKING INTERNET in a video if you're alpha or beta.

FUCKING HELL this is bad news if you're a beta.

because online success can't replace internal success

who is eric?

its double standard
like a women would find something "bold" from a good looking dude and "creepy' from an ugly manlet
eric is handsome while alpha manlet is meh..

Richard Del-Anhagen, youtube lifter and MMA superstar

BUT!
ERRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCC!

Does Alex go to conventions? I would really love to see Eric showing up and mogging the fuck out of him.

all of these posts were made by the same """""""""""""""person"""""""""""""

Attached: hideous dyel shitskin.png (1696x889, 760K)

>17 replies
>14 posters
nice one breh

Copedestiny’s videos are trash

Attached: 3B94B68C-C636-4687-BACB-9B06F0D9C966.png (750x1334, 159K)

>the ol' phoneposting trick
you're not fooling anyone, abdul

He doesn't realize that Bugenhagen is likeable and popular because he is facially attractive, so he tries to copy his lifting and mannerisms instead. Either extremely low sentience, like pajeet tier or he's the greatest copelord to ever live.

It's because Bugenhagen is good looking.

im on my PC darkie, bottom right of the screen

The Lastnatural can also do cringe shit with autistic shit jokes and autistic voice changing without coming off as painful to watch.

Attached: thelastnatural.jpg (900x900, 52K)

hey alex

>woow he did a little dance when resting between sets, he's clearly imitating Eric!

God, Bugenhauser dickriders are the worst.

Attached: ERC.png (1157x702, 1.23M)

>How can 2 people do the same thing, and yet it comes off as fucking cool with 1 guy, and yet so fucking painfully cringey with another guy?
Eric has charisma and does this shit naturally because this is how he is

Alex is a cringy turbo manlet who tries to copy everything that "cool" guys do thinking it will make him cool aswell

Bugenhagen JUST DOES "cringy" stuff and it feels natural, while destiny FORCES himself to do cringy stuff because he thinks it'll make him look cool

I actually think the guys defending Alex in these anti-Alex threads are actually the ones who are trolling the hardest. That 5D trolling. Pretend you actually like the Lordlet Beta Cringelord and hope to rile up the guys who are calling him out on his absolute autistic beta cringe behavior.

>haha if I defend Alex I'll get so many (You)s

Athlean x is the only person worth watching.

Is Eric the new Zyzz who will forever change lifting culture?

Attached: 1501817358548.png (195x189, 94K)

>Lordlet Beta Cringelord
if you're older than 15 you should be euthanized

>if you're older than 15 you should be euthanized

This should apply to anyone who watches AlphaDestiny videos

they're both retards and you're even more retarded for caring about this

I honestly feel kinda bad for this guy. The way he is treated is unjust. He is obviously a kid on the spectrum who grew up without a father figure and is now trying to figure how he himself actually is like. Instead of seeing that and alas trying to help him the normie NPC youtubers bash on him. He is just a weirdo autist who takes everything he reads on Jow Forums at face value

>Lifting because it's fun, not to get checks
>Family man, not getting messed up on drugs
>Both promoted relaxing and not taking things so seriously

Eric is Zyzz for a new generation

Attached: Family Man.jpg (676x720, 94K)

That's not true, Alex is just not legitimately confident, he's an autistic loser putting on a charade and you can easily see through it. He comes off as a really insecure dude

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
The beta is imitating the real genetic alpha trying to emulate and become alpha as that is his own proclaimed 'destiny', of course he can never change his beta genetics so he is doomed to fail.

Genetics don't lie baby

hey alex

calm down bro
>what is HEIGHT
>what is FACE
also Eric's vid are so low effort that it gives that "not trying" vibe, whereas Alex's look pro as fuark.
btw most people on Jow Forums have context and know alex is known for being a shameless /sig/fag and an advocate of trying hard as fuck in everything you do which tells us he's never being natural and is insecure as fuck, so obviously we all pick up on it when it shows in the slightest. Imagine alex doing low effort lifting vids in his basement, you know nothing about him, you've never seen his cringy pua vids, you've never heard him talk. he woudln't be bugez because of FACE and HEIGHT but you probably wouldn't think he's all that bad

Eric gave us an ideal to strive towards. We'll race behind him, we'll stumble, we'll fall. But in time, we shall join him in the sun, user. In time, he will help us accomplish wonders.

Attached: bugez.png (1152x648, 29K)

>You would of thought
No, I wouldn't of thought. I might have thought, retard

he's a pajeet, cut him some slack

Plus we're all going to watch WWE now just so we can see Rick del Hagen take us on the Bugez Cruise.

>the virgin dance

>not messed up on drugs
>drinks enough caffeine to kill a horse
He’d probably be better off on less caffeine but mixed with other stims

The last natural is amazing

>talks with fake white rapper voice
>tries to dance like rick del hagen
>sells meme programs
when will BetaCuckManletDestiny learn?

Alex has a great physique and is strong af, people are "exposing" him just because that gives views, yes he is insecure sometimes and may block people that watches his cringe videos but he helps people, he read tons of books and has a lot of experience, even tho i dont agree with his training methods he is a solid guy, he is evolving, he is not perfect, he isnt Athlean x or Jeff Nippard but he provides good content and knowledge. I dont think he should try to mimic Eric but just be himself.

He’s actually DYEL from any other angle or with a shirt on

What the fuck is he thinking with his hair? Seriously what the FUCK is going through his mind?

He is a literal faggot who spews bro science constantly and hasn't gotten any stronger in ages

post body.

Attached: 1533942651131.png (485x528, 517K)

looks like a tranny. Long hair on men is a no no

Copedestiny is probably funded by blaha

I think being having a WWE contract is slightly better than being a minor fitness e-celebrity that doesn't leave the house.

It's actually pretty interesting desu.

Besides all you said, I think the people that are aware of the cringey things that Alex has done in the past are going to be a little bias and see everything he does as cringy. Like 'this is the guy that wrote those painfully cringe worthy PUA texts unironically on his blog'. And of course Erik is incredibly charismatic so it's an unfair comparison that'll make Alex look like an even bigger tryhard.

He wants to look like that twisting nether guy

nah dude alex clearly faked the first lift, and trained for 9 months on grip
not to mention its a bent bar, so the lift doesn't mean anything
a bent bar is the same as double overhand, especially when doing a jefferson stance, where the bar doesn't roll, and doing a 2" rom because your doing it off blocks and a manlet

based and high IQ post

Attached: 1286048787337.jpg (126x120, 3K)

"pro as fauk", promotes and does nurmoues content with
>schizoid homeless man in his underwear
>who talks to aliens
>and puts coffee up his ass

>provides good content and knowledge
found the DYELer, that does rack pulls with 2 plates in my gym

He’s a wog cunt who wishes he was a superior Anglo

shut the fuck up

Attached: d9d5443b5935c7e2d81c2309be6a4622.png (891x412, 394K)

Make me

Make me make you.

Attached: 1533382580028.png (611x571, 21K)

why does he have ugly sports illustrated pics taped to his wall instead of moner pics?

>Manlet
>Canadian
>Bushy hair and beard
>Stocky
>Trashy Wife beater and Jeans combo while he is working out

Im suprised I didn't see it earlier. He going to bet it all on the line and Audition for Marvel new Wolverine. And we know Marvel will try to make Wolverine as close to the comics as possible so he will be a canadian manlet instead of 6'2 Huge Jackedman

Attached: Wolverine-Kubert.jpg (970x545, 148K)

One word Charisma. Eric has loads of it. Alex has none. When eric dances he owns it. When Alex does it you can tell how awkward he feels.

Attached: 1515359094349.jpg (600x585, 45K)

Shouldn't we all strive to be like Eric?

damn alex has a nearly unlimited capacity for triggering dyels. just look at this thread...is it possible to learn such power?

He looks so fucking disgusting, with his jeans and the wife beater and his gut, no defintion and his face is that of some autistic ugly gay hobo

youtu.be/nx9zaq6TbIM

Attached: FB0BA6BB-1D9B-4D63-925C-77B725F764DB.png (1334x750, 1.1M)

no he's not, only native american speaker make the "would of thought" error.

nothing feels normal about what he does, he deliberately changes his voice, puts up pictures of girls on his gym randomly and copies Erics screaming and dancing he should just accept that he's a bit of a cringy guy and not try to fake his whole persona people would probably respect that even more but I just can't take seriously a guy that is deliberately lowering his voice as he talks to me

Everything about him is fake

He wears shoelifts... even his beard is fucking fake grown with Minoxidil

It is fucking tragicomical

He is cringe and fake af and definitely browses fit and obviously copies the shit out of Erik de boogs

Atleast he doesn’t do that fake dick in the mouth accent anymore

I cant hate Alex for trying to better himself. But what irks me is his forced super positive attitude all the time. Like not every question is awesome, not every excercise is really good just say something negative if you feel like it. Plus he should stop trying so hard with his sincerity. I get it, beeing le ebin ironic shitposter isnt cool to you anymore, but that doesnt mean no fun allowed. Just banter a bit, that alone would make future collabs way less awkward.

kek’d

Attached: 1197BF65-E4CC-48A0-AA3E-D79ED8FF425D.jpg (750x388, 102K)

>discussing and caring about internet people
I can't quite tell whether this is a downgrade from hating and discussing about women because you don't get any poonany

What the fuck does that have to do with anything you contrarian beta non-factor cunt.

I bet you're a centrist.

I can't stand the cringe. I suggest we turn this thread into a how-to-be more alpha and charismatic like Erik without faking it. His last video:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQdrT0GoFnQ

How does he do it lads?

>how-to-be more alpha and charismatic like Erik without faking it
You can't so just bee urself.