Any reason i shouldn't just drink olive oil?

> unsaturated fats
> good for brain
> good calorie counts

Attached: 579b83a4dd08954f578b4b9b-750-563.jpg (750x563, 49K)

You may die.

>empty calories

Your anus will never forgive you

my anus has forgiven more than you can imagine

No, just add it to a protein shake

It suppresses testosterone secretion.

Why on earth would it do that?

Never said anything about empty calories. It's calorie dense which is good.

I do this but everytime I get a new bottle of olive oil I like to take a few swigs to test out the flavor. I highly suggest every real horny man do this.

empty calories have little nutritional value.

unsaturated fats are great but you need more.

Hahaha

this

And that doesn't make you vomit immediately? Am I just a little bitch or is this guy some sort of freak?

you are a bitch. good olive oil tastes delicious. I used to work for this old wop from NY and when I first saw him swig olive oil I thought he was demented. Then i tried it and realized he was very based.

Yeah it TASTES fine but a few sips of straight oil? That's gross.

No reason at all. Please consume exclusively olive oil and let us know how it goes.

>t. nordcuck

you should just drink hemp seed or flax seed oil instead.

I used to do it when I was a skelly. A shot or two really gives you more calories

plants are poison thats why

>t. brownie with

>letting a med get to you this badly

Why are nordcucks so fragile?

WHen you drink it it's great for nasea and diarrhea aswell

Tastecuck

t. barbarian hiding behind his weak willed "civilization"
Never gonna make it with that attitude, Bjorn.

Attached: 1538843986088.jpg (800x585, 134K)

lmao my moms mom is 100 percent maltese, moms dad is "polish" but really american. Dads dad is 100p german and dads mom is 100p dutch. get fucked sven

The suggestion was never JUST olive oil, just in addition to a full diet. A swig a day.

yes. a swig a day is very based

did a med fucked your mom during her holiday? wait we both know the answer

Yeah because polyunsaturated fats aren't actually any good beyond your daily requirement. In fact they're bad beyond that requirement.

Saturated and monounsaturated are better. Lard and coconut oil have more SFA and MUFA.

Growing up in a med country you see people use excessive amounts in everything and then wonder how they got fat.
Still, it's great in moderation, I'd much rather fry stuff with it instead of butter and it's the only option for salads.

lol no just like mix it with fish oil bro.

Attached: th.jpg (220x293, 15K)

t. Veneto degenerate

Anti nootrients hehehe

do it

Attached: 1513624231000.jpg (2048x1924, 203K)

Oil causes heart disease/sludge blood, just eat nuts/seeds/nut butter if you want calories

taking a few sips is preferable to adding it to a shake where the bitterness overpowers everything else and makes the shake taste like absolute garbage. if you want something to add to a shake, use walnut oil or mct oil

Niggers

this

hehe

plants are anti nutrients

hehe

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 76K)

I've started keeping a bottle of olive oil and balsamic at my desk at work.

Love dipping turkish bread in it as a between meal snack

Also more expensive olive oil tastes way better than regular supermarket olive oil. Pic related is real good

Attached: OliveOil.jpg (600x600, 20K)

Real men do this. Make gainz and test quality of your oil all at once.

They dope olive oil with other oils including one certain oil from a bean you may have heard of. Eat literal olives to be sure.

are you fucking retarded? Put it in pasta/ put it on chicken.. Theres so mcuh shit you can do with it instead of drinking it raw. The fuck is wrong with you

None, I do it to bulk all the time. 4 tablespoons of it mixed with lemon juice; makes it much easier to keep down. You are welcome wh*Toids.