Npcs aren't re-

>npcs aren't re-
Uh oh

Attached: 1536338930906.jpg (931x486, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/qsy00/why_most_of_the_chinese_players_have_numbers_in/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>npcs btfo
Based

>NPCs are starting to wake up
how fucked are we

also this confirms my suspicions that asians are mostly NPCs

Attached: 1529059867804.png (644x605, 93K)

Most people in general are Asian. It's not hard to believe that a good chunk of those "people" are just extras to fill space.

Why couldn't God gift an NPC a soul?

everytime you interact with an NPC you are training the AI for free.
Eventually they will become self aware and super intelligent, the only solution is to make sure you dont interact with npc's

Poor autist overanalyzing themselves and taking everything so seriously

I didn't realize it was this bad until recently. A couple of years ago I would think about people my age dying and all the thoughts and experiences they must have had. Then I realized they didn't have those because they were mongoloids.

where the fuck did you get "asian" from this npc shit

A player loaded into him, he's evolve to a PC

The guy in OP's related pic stated he moved from Asia

OP post says he's from Asia. Asians, especially Chinese, number in the billions, and I've interacted with many of them at my university. I've suspected most of them are soulless NPC types, even more than other races, this confirms it. Even their language points to this, they don't have letters or words, just a symbol for every object, which means they can't think the way non NPCs do

>tfw most PCs are autistic virgins and most NPCs are normies happy and fulfilled with their lives

it's not fair bros...

Attached: wrong_buttons.jpg (600x357, 21K)

>Non NPCs
>Non-non-player characters
Buddy just say PCs

Chinese social media aliases are strings of numbers because those are easier to remember than their language's characters.

Is this accirate? Ive noticed that and it always weirded me out

What's really funny is most of the NPC's are more successful and do more intelligent things than a lot of the main player characters from the sample size we're seeing here. It's almost as if a lot of the non-NPC's are reacting like NPC's that are programmed to think they're not an NPC.
I don't think these implications mean people are NPC's it's seeming really inconclusive.

YOU WILL BE REPLACED

Obviously they're successful, they're programmed to be that way. They don't have autonomy

I read it a while back, but here's a Reddit thread about it.
reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/qsy00/why_most_of_the_chinese_players_have_numbers_in/

Imagine being an incel and only recently waking up and realising you are an npc. You are programmed to be this way and will never change.

>I can suddenly describe my emotions which was so insanely confusing before
holy shit
i always wondered why women are "confused" all the time, considering that their issues are mostly black and white obvious (e.g. "My boyfriend cheated on me, now I feel confuuuused....")
This post explains that perfectly.