Redpill me on Nike Romaleos 3

Redpill me on Nike Romaleos 3

Attached: A642252B-A43C-45AE-BA1B-77E0F993CB4E.jpg (800x800, 122K)

I have a pair. Everyone said they break easily but I think they were autistic because mine are sturdy and light and do the trick.

Shit get Rom 2's

You don't even lift

They are 98% as effective as deadlifting barefoot.

They are 100% worse than deadlifting barefoot or in flats you mong.

I got them, had them for 3 weeks now, coming from adipower 2.

It comes with two soles, soft and competitive(hard). They’re both very hard the hard one is basically a rock. It took a while to break in and my feet hurt but now that it’s broken in it’s very comfortable. It has lines of mesh on the top, which is worrying because I feel like it’s gonna rip in a few years. But for now it’s good. It’s a might better secure grip on my foot than adipowers. Also the lateral stability is much better than any shoe I tried. Aesthetically it’s the best shoe in the game . I got the red and gray which was a limited edition and hard to find outside of eBay or even in eBay.

So basically it’s my favorite. But I feel like it’s not gonna last long

Attached: image.jpg (1242x2688, 1.43M)

I like them, but I hear if you do cleans they fall apart.

Am I not supposed to deadlift in lifting shoes?

it puts you at a deficit, so no.

Thinking of get Rom 2s or Leistungs. Anybody have experience with either of those? The Boa system turns me off of the leistungs

Romaleos 3 are the worst of the 3 pairs i have

step aside plebs

Attached: CN4735_01_standard.jpg (600x600, 62K)

Soft, flimsy, weak, tongue known to rip, made specifically for the queers who do cross-fit.

If you are serious about lifting, get the Nike Romaleos 3, they are built like Russian tanks, hard, heavy, good material, good stitching, glue you to the ground, specifically made for the Olympic stage.

Attached: f32.jpg (617x982, 117K)

Fuck i hate typing on a phone.

Get the Nike Romaleos 2'

are the romaleos 2 discontinued?

Yes, but you can still buy them all over the web and brand new.

what are some good lifting shoes?
what I need
>little to no heel arch or whatever you call it where the heel is elevated up
>good tread. I like to push a sled and good chance my asphalt driveway will destroy most tread quickly
>easy to get on
>decently insulated, my garage gets cold as fuck in the winter
>price not much of a concern so long as they last

>it puts you at a deficit, so no.
What does that mean? What should I wear instead?

Bare feet, idiot.

too cold
can't push sled barefoot
sick of stubbing toe on metal due to flip flops/barefoot

these were 50 bucks. any good?

Attached: reeeeeeebok.png (750x620, 197K)

The lifted heel inclines you forward, which is bad and starts the lift from a higher position. You want shoes with a flat sole, like deadlift shoes, converse, wrestling shoes, or bare feet/socks.

You should probably get more than one pair of shoes. Trainers for sled pushing and something flat soled for lifting, like the ones I listed above

Don't listen to that moron, who probably has a 2pl8 one rep max. It's all personal preference, i DL sometimes in my romaleos 2, chucks, or bare foot.

Attached: 543.png (800x670, 204K)

yikes

>deadlift shoes
What's a good brand?
>wrestling shoes
Can I wear my boxing shoes instead?

You basically have a slightly higher range of motion and puts you in a worse starting position since you have to bend over more to grab the barbell.
Just google fucking defizit deadlift and you'll get it

I use wrestling shoes, but SABO is the best dedicated deadlift shoe. Boxing shoes might actually work the same as wrestling shoes, worth a try.

I mean yeah, you can deadlift in weightlifting shoes but it undeniably puts you at a mechanical disadvantage. I've done it when they were my only hard-soled shoe and I couldn't go barefoot, but a flat sole is the best option.

I just assume they're similar because boxing shoes are occasionally sold as wrestling shoes.

>I mean yeah, you can deadlift in weightlifting shoes but it undeniably puts you at a mechanical disadvantage.
Also, does that mean my lift counts for more?

Boxing and wrestling shoes are practically almost identical, boxers use either.

.t Amateur boxer for 7 years

The thread should've stopped here.
Get the 2's
That's it

No it means you'll fuck up your back because the weight is more difficult to keep close to your body

Sounds like the words of a 4pl8 deadlifter. YIKES

I like mine but I bought them before hearing about the flaws. The 2s are definitely better but 3s are still nice.

this. i got mine for 80$ so cant complain but im very careful putting them on/off from hearing about the tongue ripping off etc.

Heard they're making a 3.5 to fix the durability flaws