/Bulk/ General: Eat Fucking More edition

Are you finally ready to break out of DYEL mode? The time is now anons! Start bulking and get huge with me! Post tips on bulking if you got em, questions if you don't.
For all you Skelefags post:
>Current weight
>Goal weight
>Routine

Attached: bulk time.png (875x577, 819K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/egoQNqSDiuc
youtube.com/watch?v=Fv5xEYhvj4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based OP. This year I went from 175lb skinnyfat weakling to 140lb DYEL with some muscle. Trying to bulk now but it's hard with a busy schedule of school and work. No excuses, just saying it's tough.

>current weight: 146lbs at 5'11"
>goal weight: 170lbs before reevaluating
>routine: spent this whole year doing GSLP but I've since bastardized it into

The Press™ 5x5
Squat/Diddly 5x5
Pendlay Rows 5x5
Weighted Chins 5x5
Weighted Dips
Hanging leg raises 3x12

Current: 53 kg (I know its bad but ive put on 3kg in 2 months w/o lifting)
Goal: 70 kg
Current program: I'm currently on a corrective phase targeting all my weak points

I keep a big fucking thing of peanuts with me when I go to classes. 50g of peanuts is like 300 calories and 12 grams of protein so you can get a decent amonunt of calories in at school.

Trying to get to 80kg before 2019.
175cm tall, 73.5kg at this moment, was 70kg in September
Diabetic so want to avoid carbs, they spike my blood glucose, they're hard to manage and I can't have that
Oats and milk are the only significant sources of carbohydrate I have

Tips on bulking eh?

I keep saying it on this board & it doesn't seem to catch on, but BOFAD, Bottle Of Fairlife A Day, is the best thing I've ever done to gain strength.

I'm in my late twenties and was fairly non-athletic growing up. I made good progress on upper body stuff on SS (got OHP up to 165x5 from starting with the bar), but lower body was always shit. Could never get my squat past about 250x5, deadlift never past about 330.

Discovered Fairlife, read the nutrition label, and decided to get on a bottle a day. My squat went from 250 to 325 in 6 weeks, and my deadlift passed 4pl8 in the same amount of time. I know those numbers aren't big around here, but the jump in weight in that amount of time impressed me.

You don't even really need to alter your diet much. Keep trying to eat a lot, and incorporate BOFAD. You get the benefits of GOMAD without getting fat as fuck or having to slam a gallon of liquid every day.

Bump. Currently bulking for the army, I have put on 3 kg despite all the cardio we do and lack of food we have on field experiences. Not locked in on a routine yet. But I'm doing a lot of weighted dips and pull-ups, OHP, squats, lunges, deadlifts, rows, some bench pressing and a lot of push ups every day.

>Fairlife

Damn, the nutrition of this stuff is great. I've been using unsweetened almond milk for my protein shakes when I was escaping skinnyfat hell, but I think I'll make the switch to fairlife now that I'm bulking.

>185, bulking up to 200 hopefully by christmas
>5*3 Bench
>5*3 Squat/Diddly
>5*3 OHP
>8*3 chest flies
>8*3 lat pulldowns
>8*3 cable rows
>8*3 trap shrugs
>100*1 bicep curls
>100*1 Tricep curls

dyel here, just started lifting (for about a month)
ive just started my first year in university that comes with free gym access for students but of course i don't have the time to cook my own food

>139lbs 5'9
>175lbs
>GSLP but i do deadlifts and calf raises on every day as well

my AMRAPs:
>100lbs*10 squat and deadlift
>50lbs*10 OHP and bench...

as of right now i struggle to go past 2 chin ups

Beginning of the year I was 9 stone, kicked my habit, kicked my less serious but still shitty other habbits, started going to gym with no idea what to do, finally got my shit together in June/July time

three months in actually weight training with some semblance of logic and trying to bulk
>3000kcals a day
>10.5 stone to 11 stone

modified ppl; subbing out bicep curls for more hammer curls and weighted chin ups; any advice on programming would be greatly appreciated

Really trying hard to get on that meal prep thing, slowly getting there anons but going from junkie mode to bulk mode is difficult

britbong here
would you recommend full fat milk or semi?

>I keep saying it on this board & it doesn't seem to catch on, but BOFAD, Bottle Of Fairlife A Day, is the best thing I've ever done to gain strength.

No joke this is the only way I broke 200 last bulk. Kind of expensive but that chocolate milk taste good af.

youtu.be/egoQNqSDiuc

Eat fatty meats twinks

My fav, pork bellies from pan or air fryer
Easy 5k calories in one sitting

>5k calories in one sitting

There's such a thing as too dirty a bulk

Current: 160lbs
Goal: 185lbs
Routine: Pic related

Attached: B0A7DDE0-8347-4EBA-ADDC-7CA045BF6DF2.png (700x600, 19K)

Why is broccoli so absolutely fucking disgusting? Literally tastes like shit. How do I make it more tasty anons, without sacrificing health?

>current weight
~70
goal weight
~80 in 1 year
>routine
5x5 full body with some accessories. I was at intermediate lifts after 2-3 years of lifting, but after not eating enough, not sleeping enough, and most recetly after a period of 6 month vegetarianism, my lifts deteriorated to novice level. Just ate pic related

tips:
>eat fruit
>peanut butter is good but it doesn't leave much on you. it usually goes right though me desu
>meat is necessary
>potatoes are cheap and delicious
>buy in bulk
>keep your kitchen clean
>have nice kitchen equipment
>cook

Attached: IMG_20181017_002114361.jpg (4160x3120, 3.11M)

>be skinny fag
>eat more
>get skinnyfat
whats the point of over eating if im just going to get skinnyfat and disgusting?

Attached: skinnyfat manlet.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

not if you actually apply yourself at lifting and resting

did you forget to lift or did you eat too much more?

Try putting some oil on in since you're bulking

type I?

>Current weight
63kg
>Goal weight
For now I want to see what I'll look like at 70.
>Routine
SL5x5

What do you guys think about this: ?

He's being a dummy by assuming that
1) gaining fat only to lose it is bad and
2) that being a caloric surplus isn't necessary to gain weight, which is wrong

Good shit OP. Let's keep these threads going. 27yr old boomer trying to leave skelly mode behind. 5'10

>Current weight
168lbs
>Goal weight
205-210
>Routine
PPL with some modifications since I workout at home

What's you diet like?

why not just take peanut butter ?

Fuck off shills, your overpriced meme milk is not nearly that good.

I eat mostly quark(500ml) and pb (2tbls) and some whey80 to my meals to break +2000cal

bulking is a meme

youtube.com/watch?v=Fv5xEYhvj4Q

Is it normal to lose your ability to do bodyweight exercise as you bulk? Its my first time bulking and I'm dirty bulking and while all my major lifts are going up im losing the ability to do pull ups and dips

current: 153lb
goal: 175lb
routine: my own, I have masters in biochem and as autistic as you would expect for posting here so I've been reading all the relevant scientific studies I could find for the past 6 months

big fan of peanuts like , I buy 1kg buckets and put it on my desk at work, easy 6000kcal per week. I also only drink milk.

>bulking is a meme
>Jesse is 155lb after 2 years of training
>Jeff hasn't put a pound on in a decade