Holy shit everyone was right...

holy shit everyone was right. I went to a link under the /fasting/ thread that took me to reddit and I decided to browse around the fitness section. Why are these faggots so unwilling to criticize anyone
>encouraging ridiculous muscle imbalance
I thought they were supposed to be an intelligent community

Attached: retarded-reddit.png (915x398, 33K)

holy shit how can an adult be this fragile

Attached: lmao.png (936x192, 21K)

r/fitness is awful. Like sometimes I get tired of all the faggy bullshit on Jow Forums and decide to check it out but I can't go more than 2 minutes without cringing hard.

everyone is afraid of down votes so nothing negative or constructively critical is said, it's a hug box

Jow Forums is equally shit

>equally
No. Jow Forums has its own brand of shit but you're comparing a public bathroom to the streets of india.

only if you fall for the memes. Browsing Jow Forums saved me from retarded normie-mentality when it comes to getting in shape

go to steroids on reddit, only good forum for lifting stuff. /bb aint terrible but its way too gay

They post some decent stuff on r/weightroom

r/weightroom and r/powerlifting is good

Wait until you find the ridiculously long, 5,000 word essays they write on the simplest subject. They over-complicate the shit out of it and you can tell from the first sentence they have no idea what they are talking about

the only reason i go to Jow Forumsfitness is to check the weekly rage thread

i love seeing people mad over stupid shit lmao

>goes to reddit
>is surprised to find faggotry
r/swoleacceptance was pretty funny back in the day, but I haven't been there since I salt mined for Trump's inauguration.

Attached: reallymakesuthink.png (436x361, 67K)

I'm guessing were India?

t. redditcuck that got btfo on Jow Forums

Only on r/fitness you have members (and mods) who have sub 1/2/3/4 lifts but know every routine ever created inside and out and are super opinionated about all of it and training style even though they have barely figured out a simple linear progression

Attached: image.jpg (500x391, 264K)

Stay there you massive faggot

havent you seen all the push up threads?

no one here advocates making their routine the fucking push up thread lmao
>fit does push ups in their downtime
>reddit does it as their entire routine

Sounds like Jow Forums to me

everyone on Jow Forums who can't 1/2/3/4 and tries to give advice is told to fuck off lmao. You can't even offer advice without posting body

95% of people give advice anyway, go into any thread about routines and everyones posting advice without being asked about their body

it's almost like this is an anonymous image board. How about you only pay attention to the people who post their body.

That and the equally long and annoying "I finally made it Reddit! I did one pull up!!" threads as if doing one pull up is equally impressive to someone hitting 1/2/3/4

If you come here for advice you're a faggot us Jow Forums warriors who have made it just like coming here to ballbust dyels and manlets and roasties. Same way zyzz did before he died of aids.

Absolute bullshit.

if the info is correct there's no need for anyone to say post body, so I guess it's half bullshit. Please tell me what most of Jow Forums believes that's wrong

It's not really shit, but does get a little to gay for me

Also to many annoying hypothetical questions.
>what would happen if I did only squats and ate 1000 grams of protein a day
>t.retard

Literally Jow Forums. I don't even lift I just come here to shitpost lmao. This is just a thematic shit posting board

the thing about websites that incorporate likes and dislikes and bans is that people don't actually say what they want to say, but instead what people want to hear.

They're all fucking larping or have terrible bodies.

> Jow Forums
Too much pity partying and self-loathing with constant manlet, tfw no gf, face/frame/height, and lazy fatass /fast/ threads
> Jow Forumsfitness
Too afraid of tough love and stomping on feelings that they support all retarded shit that gets posted on there, and too much ass-kissing for karma
> Jow Forumsbodybuilding
Too gay and body dysmorphic about actually wanting to be a 300 lb roidgut. Also ass-kissing for karma.
> misc
IQ of average poster is -6, and maximum ass-kissing for reputation points

What else is there, Jow Forums?

Attached: begone_thot.gif (332x332, 4M)

>What else is there, Jow Forums?
Joining an actual gym, lifting, and making friends there.

>I'm finally half-way to being mediocre, reddit!
>Everyone cheers, saying that his before picture, is their goal
>OP posts a long drawn out essay of his program to get to one pull-up, including his eating, sleeping, and water drinking habits over the last 6 months
>Commenters mention they have trouble drinking more than one pint of water per day, how could the OP even dare to drink half a gallon?
>2nd highest upvoted comment chain is a group of people writing the lyrics to a Queen song, one line at a time

everytime. fucking hate that place

Attached: 1511899930263.png (1080x1108, 529K)

Damn, you nailed it. Only thing left is to make actual friends

Then why go there long enough to recognize that pattern?

Because sometimes I like to torture myself, I guess

Jow Forums is just straight up funny

based

Attached: 983FE7A2-235F-46FE-A79D-11AECA596524.gif (720x348, 1.33M)

>community
That's the word. Say something out of the line and people will look through your post history to find something to attack you for.

Karma keeps people in check because a downvote hurts. Updoots are an egoboost for these onions boys.

Really? I haven't laughed all day.
Maybe if you posted your 1rm