How do you get neetbux in usa?

how do you get neetbux in usa?

I live in PA, please help.

Attached: 1531886465181.jpg (2524x1420, 621K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fn310KaOxnU&ab_channel=Bizonacci
youtube.com/watch?v=DMonlRsJ5hY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whatever you do stay away from govt sources. They are very poorly paying, often take years to materialize if they even do, and have very bad restrictions.

Go for private investments instead

i doubt there are many private sources for neetbux

Stop leeching off the government and get a job

Also what part of PA its a massive state

There are tons of sources. Every brokerage has an income fund and there are other ways too

why would I tell you when you told me to get a job?

i don't have an income though and am mentally ill and think about suicide every day

So I used to know a lady that worked at the benefits office. And basically, illness doesn't matter, it's if you can work a basic job that matters. Seeing as you're able to post things here and communicate, you'd be able to do a basic desk job and boom, that'll already disqualify you.

But PA isn't a bad place for private NEETbux. First off, get on your grind though. Nothing happens without cash. Then when you do that, google "Lisa Phillips biggerpockets". She does sub-30 rentals in places like PA and her videos will give you a decent idea of what you need to get going.

Good luck, meng

thanks for the information, but i know people getting social security for shtizo and they can post here as well if they wanted.

>
Like I said, it takes years and you may not get it anyway. A friend of mine had two busted hips and was living out of his car and STILL got denied disability.

WELL I WANT NEETBUX I HATE MY LIFE SO FUCKING MUCH I HATE MY OWN MIND I LEGIT THINK I'M GOING CRAZY I WILL NEVER GET A GF I HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR BUT COPES WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1493911866631.png (570x683, 264K)

Then do what I told you. It's not complicated. You're living in the US, meng, you have to work the systems that are easiest in your area.

a-a brokerage income fund, idk what that is, i was homeschooled and failed out i can barely function in the real world, i' ma failed abortion

This thread is originally hilarious

Attached: thinkin bout laughin.jpg (500x500, 65K)

One step at a time. First get your job. Then start learning about investing later. You got this.

i had jobs but i have mental breakdowns and get fired and i'm scared of that happening again

Well, there's no choice but to keep trying. Maybe try getting into the trades. That's a great path and there are shortages

trades are filled with chads and tyrones who would murder me for being autistic and retarded

Hey, it's just a suggestion. I think it's a decent choice, but if you don't, then find something else.

Still, if you've never done anything in the trades, then you shouldn't assume things like that.

Beautiful wojak. congrats, user

youtube.com/watch?v=Fn310KaOxnU&ab_channel=Bizonacci

here's the vid fren

youtube.com/watch?v=DMonlRsJ5hY

better one

Wow, that's a funny vid.

just did 30mins cardio when i didn't think i could 5minutes

I envisioned i was doing a dance to a dark war god on my exercise bike, heretical, but oh so sweet in the right moments.

Attached: 1534039309644.jpg (960x720, 109K)