Do you ever make actual animalistic grunts when you see an extremely attractive woman on screen?

Do you ever make actual animalistic grunts when you see an extremely attractive woman on screen?
>instagram.com/mai_rebelo/

Attached: 43118638_2177892252469980_667053491887218920_n.jpg (1080x1350, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/queensonbike/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1539727170883[1].jpg (640x640, 121K)

I just realized I’ve been making grunts in my head the entire time.

Thank god i'm brazilian

>carrying the bike like that
I fucking hate women.

Absolutely disgusting subhuman physique, horrendous jewish genetics.

>babying your bike
not going to make it

Attached: 36732277_631780773872368_8142432912818569216_n.jpg (1080x1350, 371K)

>you will never be crushed by those amazonian thighs
fucking die in my sleep already

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 9K)

I actually don't understand what is wrong with this. Is it bad for the bike?

You are a low test soiboi

instagram.com/queensonbike/

gimme the run down on bike girls

Attached: 41421639_109276023296427_5208877747300608517_n.jpg (1080x1080, 229K)

No, it's just an extremely retarded way to carry one

they're pathetically slow

That's a textbook braphog, i would love to clean her asshole with my tongue

Mountain biking is not sport or cardio please dont post offtopic threads

All they do is bike

How so? Carrying it so the front tire doesn't move around and smack you in the legs seems like a good idea not a bad one.

>Mountain biking is not sport
It literally is. You can't make any good argument otherwise.
>or cardio
It can be but it's actually great resistance training too and you can build serious muscle from it. That's why this chick has gigantic thighs.

Do you not know how to ride a bike?

fag

For older women it can really be a miracle. 40+ year old women look better if they allow themselves to gain some weight and be thicker. Bike riding, whether in a gym or on a real bike, maintains fitness and builds muscle (along with weightlifting) without becoming too lean (unless you go overboard).

Left: 42 year old woman on her bike
Center: same woman
Right: that same woman at age 25

Attached: milf.jpg (2286x1080, 359K)

Doubt that fat ass could ride that bike more that a mile downhill.

I really really really really want to FUG this girl

The tit job didn't hurt either

go back to drinking energy drinks you mountain cucks those girls are just fat

Attached: 2016-08-25 14.24.59 1324808481413093115_224434906.webm (640x640, 2.65M)

>on screen
No, but in real life yes

What does that have to do with mountain biking being a sport?

Biking is so boring i just zone out.

Nah you nigger, I ride a 93 Rockhopper and I'll tell you right now that bitch is dumb. Don't even get me started on having shocks on a fucking superlight.
>babying
>holding your bike without stressing your rotator cuff while walking down uneven terrain in clip shoes
These two things are different.
It's just unwieldy and absolutely dumb. If she had a shred of Y chromosome in her she would just grab the bar and walk it down on one wheel.

i'am 5'5 manlet and i am very attracted to this bodytype while all my tall friends like tiny petite women. what is going on here? does nature want to fix my genes offsprings

Who is this

Legs are going to suffer if she continues to only do half reps

glmrs13

Attached: 2013-05-11 16.13.21 453682595470552634_224434906.jpg (612x612, 99K)

>93 rockhopper
Lmao @ this guy thinking that a 50 dollar yard sale bike is worth bragging about

As soon as she takes off that compression suit, its cellulite on cellulite. Look at those adipose knees. Or how socks are squeezing her canckles... You know when I was growing up in the 90s, attractive girls used to wear miniskirts. Now any girl wears compression tights to give shape to what otherwise is a fat blob.
t. 30 something boomer

Attached: 1st lady.jpg (810x1215, 162K)

>You know when I was growing up in the 90s,
oh look at the old fag here

geezer must be in his early 30s

Nah, original paint and in mint condition, mine's been slated at 2300$. Eat shit, shockfag

never fappd to 3d in my life cant believe this was what did me in

Is wide hips small waist a bad body type for men if you have wide shoulders too? Surely not. I have a 30 inch waist but 34 inch hips and big legs and wide shoulders. If I breed with a wide hipped chick my kids are gonna have wide hips and I don't think that's so bad

Is that padded bar not supposed to hit your chest?

she's obviously just posing with it for a photograph you retarded faggot

She got a bunch of surgery you smooth brain.

Literal kleinfelters

No

I audibly sniff

Do I look like a kleinfelter to you? (please say no)

Attached: IMG_20181017_172112649.jpg (852x1323, 159K)

Why the fuck have you pulled your underwear so high.

I can see your man-clit

Jk, keep at lifting user, looking good.

He's a boomer

>fat cow
>attractive
kys

No u dont

she's not carrying it retard

Based and redpilled

what disease does this lady have?

Yeah, happens involuntarily when I catch myself in the thoughts that lead to fapping and suppress them.

god, i wish i was that bike

Bring it back lmao America is screaming for this and KotH

KoTH went full jew pandering and faggot shilling in the later half of the series.
No one watched it before and people completely tuned out of it towards the end.
People barely watched on adult swim and simply changed the channel or kept it on as background noise while they waited for something good to come on and did something else.

Yes. Not on purpose though. I was hanging out with this LADY on her couch watching tv. She started wrastle playing with me and then she grabbed my cock and showed me a tit. Unbeknownst to me I went “uhhggggggrrrr” under my breath and my eyes glazed over. That’s what she said happened because she giggled and said “holy shit wtf”. I asked what and that was her response.

>I'm homosexual

>t.incel

>not carrying it
Have you fucklords ever seen a real human being walk? She's walking down that slope, don't tell me that she's posing mid step, then stopped and went back up onto the path. Really grasping at straws to excuse this kind of retardation here.
>incel
My wife thinks you're a gay baby faggot. Eat shit.

Tim Allen currently has a show. Home Improvement is currently aired in syndication.

Nigger you look normal, and your legs aren’t even big. You just have a slightly wider than normal pelvis if that and that’s it

>wife
fucking cuck

pretty sure she was just doing it for the picture, retard

It's even worse if she was acting like a fuckwit for a picture. She's making cyclists look more retarded than we already do, which is really hard to do considering.
t. unfulfilled faggot