How much would i have to side lateral raise (dlow with strict form) to have huge capped delts

How much would i have to side lateral raise (dlow with strict form) to have huge capped delts

At 20lbs now

Attached: maxresdefault (13).jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L5QixcL5uL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not how much, but how long

Natty? A lot.

Wow that was fast

post delts, bucko
Dr Mike is a good resource youtube.com/watch?v=L5QixcL5uL4

just do volume ohp if you're not on roids

its not about the weight, its about the pump. rich piana would get a burn with 15’s on lateral raises. he even says it in a video. look up rich piana lateral raises

retarded advice lmao I bet you like a skelly

Give better advice then retard

I do lat raises with 30s. Strict form I could probably do 25x5reps

yeah because doing 20 lb lateral raises for 20 years will get you bigger delts lmao. if you're still doing the same weight forever you'll never see progress

I couldn't imaging doing such a boring exercise. Is this how Bodybuilders "train" LMAO

Attached: 1525199465605.jpg (641x697, 75K)

Such small hands

you need exactly 40lbs and then it happens immediately

35lbs

>He thinks shoulders aren't a volume game

Show us your delts big boy

The lateral head of the delt cant take much direct isolation volume.

After 3-4 sets of it mine are fried, I am sure the first 2 sets are the only ones doing anything.

Yeah, my shoulders didn't start to grow until I started focusing more on time under tension with lower weight.

>roiding for that

terrible red skin and stretch marks

I always just a get a trap pump with these even if I go light. Started doing the variation where you lie on a incline bench and do them and finally actually felt it in my delt even though you have to go much lighter.

I can do 40s, people comment on my delts on here and irl. So atleast that much

Do double drop sets. I do 30 lbs for 12, 25 lbs until failure, then 15 until failure. Rest 90 seconds then repeat twice. I have decent sized shoulders, strict standing military press 215 lbs.