Do you tip Jow Forums?

Do you tip Jow Forums?

Attached: B61E26E9-0429-43FB-8C7E-4028727C6779.jpg (575x773, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/whdfs15.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope. Should I?

not unless im like literally astounded with their service, plus tipping is dumb american bullshit, i hate how england is so american influenced

only if the service is good. i seriously don't get servers who act rude and inattentive and then get pissed when no one tips

Are you in America? If yes, yes. If no, check local norms.

Depending on restaurant 70 of food is either a lot of work or a moderate amount of work when balanced against everything else you have to do.

T. former server.

No, but it's not a custom around here. I was in states this summer and it pissed me off how everything you bought actually cost more than the price-tag told me since taxes weren't included, and in restaurants and what not you even had to tip the fuckers. Beautiful country otherwise, very nice for people with money but wouldn't want to be poor and live there

i tip 20% on pretty much everything. i dont really go to bars or restaurants much so it doesnt really matter

>be american
>go to restaurant
>waiter brings food
>everyone claps and thanks the waiter/waitresses
>walk out of restaurant
>get shot
>tip the guy who shot you
>ambulance picks you up
>"That'll be $500 dollars sir"
>have no health insurance
>get kicked out of ambulance
>tips driver
>*dies*

Attached: 7a5.gif (482x800, 29K)

>Are you in America?
I am. Why should I?

No. Fuck expected or mandatory tips.

>but my wages

Get a better job that pays more. Also they have to cover the gap made when you don’t get tipped so you still get your minimum wage. The boss should pay you. That’s his job.

>without tips they would just raise the cost of your order to pay the wages they owe

I’m already paying an increased cost tipping your high school dropout ass so no changes there.

Attached: 046394A8-2B45-4AEC-ABCE-930035F59D44.jpg (374x328, 56K)

i tipped 20% regularly where i used to live, where servers earn around $3/hr, but i recently moved to Washington state where servers earn the full minimum wage ($11.50/hr) so i don't tip nearly as much

>Are you in America? If yes, yes.
isnt there some law that requires that employers must still make up for waitress and waiter pay to the minimum wage if they dont get enough tips? so i shouldnt even have to tip

America used to have better culture.

I'm not american and while tipping culture isn't really AS big of a thing here it definitely still is very common. Waiters here in most mid-tier and up restaurants are usually 19-25yo pretty girls who come from a decent amount of money, daddy is usually paying for college and in general a lifestyle way above what her part-time wage could provide. Not to mention they are already getting paid 13$+ an hour generally. I can kind of see why they pay waiters shit in ameristan, because around here most of the waiters don't try because most people will tip 5-10% no matter what and food is expensive as fuck here, so these girls are raking in like 20$+/hour easily doing fuck all but bring food to my table and not act like a total bitch for a few minutes.

I don't tip unless service is above and beyond.

Attached: 7c0977256cf661c41eb4de42e58f4e585fd758c062644f351fc4ba534dd7c4a6.png (900x1350, 1.47M)

Reported for /b/ tier divisive LARP trash thread.
SAGE in all fields.

Attached: 1536054052376.jpg (376x376, 58K)

If they do a great job, yeah. I don't buy into this expectation of paying more than what you're asked automatically for somebody doing their job though.

She seems like a shitty person with an attitude problem.

She probably gave shitty service.

Got a tip proportional to how well she did her job.

Complains that customers didn't throw free money at her.

Fuck waitresses, stuck up cunts.

I tip the homies in the back washing the dishes.

nope. stay mad wagies

Attached: 1520294094430.png (393x359, 179K)

Don’t fall into the tipping scam

>If an employee's tips combined with the employer's direct (or cash) wages of at least $2.13 per hour do not equal the minimum hourly wage of $7.25 per hour, the employer must make up the difference.

dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/whdfs15.pdf

Tipping is outdated bullshit and those roasties will bleed you for your hard earned money simply for bringing you food with a smile

Fuck them

Attached: 3678C0FA-718E-4D36-BD39-895F24E41E96.png (722x639, 412K)

waitresses deserve a slap in the face and nothing else

t. used to work as a cook

Attached: 1525902972444.jpg (600x600, 22K)

Worked as waitstaff, worked as a cook, worked as management.
If it's under like 100 or so I usually tip about 30% but I'm also not poor and bitter.
I can afford to distribute my largesse.

I tip 20% usually, less for just drinks.

I was a line cook all through college ao it does piss me off how cooks are normally older men, sometimes with kids, making $10-15 an hour while the waitresses are 18-25 chicks doing less work making $15-25 an hour and cheating on taxes.

But it is what it is.

I went to France and then Italy on vacations and tipped 25% to show them how superior the US is though.

This is what everybody in this I HATE WIMUNZ LOVE ME LARP thread does.

>pass fair wage difference on to customers when you could just charge a little extra for food and solve the problem for everyone
burger logic

I do but I don't feel like it's a valid practice, I'm just covering my own ass.

Dont you have to be late for your shift by an hour and some drugs to abuse somewhere?

>implying both servers and business owners dont want this to stay the same

When I delivered pizza I made 16-20/hr. Theres no way in hell Dominos would ever pay me that in salary. Dominos likes it that way too because they can pay me a garbage wage and save tons on labor. It'll never change because its one of the few areas where employee and business sentiments are in line with each other.

Attached: dfxgjhndhgj.jpg (400x400, 16K)

>tipping
>supporting the anglojew globalist capitalism

you sure are retarded