Hey Jow Forums

Hey Jow Forums,

Are there any over the counter alternatives to Adderall? Of course I know Adderall contains amphetamines and nothing will compare to that, but I simply don't want to get addicted to the drug and would rather a mild alternative than a terrible habit.

There's an Ironworks by where I work. I bought some stuff there and it works for about an hour or so then fades away. I know 90% of it's active ingredients are filler, but it does give me a little brain boost and make me feel pretty good. I just wished it lasted longer. Product is by GEC ("XR Neurospike").

Attached: IMG_2255.jpg (1200x800, 395K)

What are you looking for? I switched over to Strattera, its a nonstimulant and is supposed to help with anxiety. Also is less of a gains goblin because the appetite suppression and sleeplessness are nowhere near as severe as Addy. Downside is it takes a few months of taking it daily to build up in your system, and supposedly it doesn't work for half of people who take it. But if it does work it's supposed to work well. The nature of it though it it lasts 24/7 and is more of a neutral moderate improvement instead of the more noticeable Adderall high.

Just go to the doctors, say you were on something before, and it helped. Say your parents learned what it was and made you stop. You did do better in school with it and now you dont have your parents making decisions for you.

>being addicted to a drug
If you can't do cold turkey, then you're a fag.

Yes, order DMAA from irc . bio before they close and take it with caffeine. Otherwise, go buy bronkaid or primatene and take that with caffeine on a full stomach so it doesn’t cut appetite too much. Both of these are more physical stimulation rather than mental like adderall.

>be last Friday
>want to order some APS Mesomorph with DMAA from some guy off eBay
>eBay scrubbed my old account after years of inactivity, so I had to make a new one
>buy it and pay with my credit card
>two hours later, eGay suspends my account for "violating the rules"
>receive a tracking number for my purchase anyway
>it's stuck at a post office in Florida due to the hurricane
I WANT MY DMAA RIGHT NOW REEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

2-FMA

Get it from irc . bio for so much cheaper or purerawz but I’ve only used their MK-677. I don’t get euphoria from this dmaa like I did from APS mesomorph though. It makes me wonder what else they put in that shit.
Wayyyyyy too powerful

Attached: E99B9512-3B58-486B-B458-D85C3B7C97C3.jpg (552x719, 142K)

modafinil is the closest thing. Is easy to buy over the internet

Attached: 1538955497357.gif (355x200, 1.33M)

I'll try it from irc . bio, but they are out of the powder right now. I don't want to accidentally consume too much of the liquid version and turn into a crackhead or something. I'm not sure how much was in Mesomorph, but that shit put me into the zone like nothing else I've tried since. The old Arez with DMHA did put me into happy land the first time I tried it, but I think I acclimated to it really quickly. Mesomorph with DMAA gave me intense focus and rage that made me want to lift for hours.

>being addicted to adderall

This doesn't happen. I've been prescribed adderall for all of my public schooling and I just stopped one day when I took a good look in the mirror.

Don't fall for the pharmaceutical jew.

Purerawz has it in powder form, but they're based in the UK. I wonder if it would get nabbed by customs if I ship it to the US.

Take 200 mg of L-Theanine and 100 mg of caffeine instead.

The liquid is better for more precise measurements unless you have an accurate mg scale for the powder. They’re closing permanently on November 2nd by the way.
Don’t get the powder from purerawz, the liquid form is cheaper for whatever reason. It isn’t illegal to order or have as long as it isn’t for human consumption so you don’t have to worry about customs. Also, they shipped to me from the US and I’m pretty sure they’re still located here but they’re supposedly moving to the UK soon.

oh and even though irc is closing, I have a feeling another top notch company will replace them soon

This is extremely pathetic. I always looked down on you adderall loving. Starbucks slurping, laptop note taking losers. You fools lack purity.

Lenny is talking about the faggots that use it for school when he says that. Using it for gym performance is based and redpilled faggot.

Loser. Again, you fools lack purity.

That's right you bitch. Don't bother responding. Look at you scared now you ho. Scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you til you love me faggot.

Pseudoephedrine cough tablets. Amphetamines are no good for you, senpai.

Attached: Olivia-Thirlby-olivia-thirlby-19825024-500-375.jpg (500x375, 21K)

>waaah these people are having more fun while making more gains than I am

>Pseudoephedrine cough tablets.
What exactly do they do?

Used as sinus relief for people with colds. Similar buzz to ADHD meds but much less intense. Tablets are a precursor in the production of meth.

this