Should I cheat on my gf?

Should I cheat on my gf?

Attached: 1499233696970.jpg (1024x1280, 679K)

No

No, be a man and break up with her if you wanna fuck around

No. How hard is it to break up with someone so you can be free to fuck as many chicks as you want?

no have a three way and include your gf

Never

Just tell her you want to have multiple women, but she's still your number one. If she's okay with it enjoy your new Mormon life. If she's not okay with it find a nice Mormon trio.

naive as fuck when it comes to females

don't do it

Attached: photo_2018-09-22_09-53-54 (4).jpg (600x800, 66K)

People cheat because it's psychologically easier than telling their significant other that they don't want to be with them anymore.

yes, she would cheat on you in a heartbeat

What I wouldn't do to suffocate in-between those tits.

Holy fuck.

if that's your girl then no

if this is true you should do whatever the fuck you want

if you are in a relationship with a good person, don't, seriously

What's a good app to find side chicks

if you dont, she will.

strike while the iron is hot

Best option. I started this by getting my gf to fuck other girls with a strap on and I’d watch. Eventually after a few times I’d start to join in. We regularly pick up drunk sluts and double team them at home.

Do it, she will do it anyway.

Don't be a shit, because it'll justify her being a shit and she'll infect the dating pool when you assholes break up and continue the cycle. You short-sighted retards ruin it for everyone else. Just don't do it, stupid.

quintessentially redpilled

Nah man. But I can't say with certainty I wouldn't do it myself. Be stronger than me

If your gf doesn't out out than yes, you should.

People cheat because their too much of a pussy to break up with their partner because they fear not being alpha enough to pick up other women.

Both are true

Meanwhile in Thotland.
>Should I cheat on my bf?
>Of course. He'd do it to you.

Being in a relationship makes you a pussy magnet. You'll never ever get as many girls throwing themselves at you when you're actually single versus when you're seeing someone. Women are a meme.

and they apply the "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush" meme where they would still have someone they're with rather than be single and potentially have nothing

cheating is still extremely shit cunt faggot behavior though

Yes I've done it several times with multiple girlfriends and always gotten away with it no one the wiser. I've also then continued to date them for years with them never finding out. Bunch of slack jawed faggots here lol. Fuck something else for a little while then cut it off because that's shits hard to maintain. I'm also pretty emotionally cold 90% of the time tho

No

Not naive , why would you get down on their level? What kind of femboy are you?

Lmao pussy literally falls in your lap constantly when your in a relationship.
Other women know you're not crazy, have a working dick and are instantly more desirable to them

Hi Ross

No. Just fap it off.

Attached: 1528631841456.jpg (1003x1417, 1.34M)

Wanting a stable source of pussy at home and something on the side doesn't make you a femboy lmao. Get a load of this faggot