I started eating a head of raw broccoli and day and I feel less autistic and depressed

I started eating a head of raw broccoli and day and I feel less autistic and depressed

am I being memed on or is this real?

Attached: mommy.jpg (236x236, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2464986/
kresserinstitute.com/goitrogenic-foods-and-thyroid-health/
youtube.com/watch?v=3BVhKKLe1eA&t=2m28s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

or could it be just a fantasy

Probably a bit of both.

I'm going ot say part of it is placebo given your image, but eating well is proven to alleviate depression. Eating well means eating your fruit and veg for most people

raw plants are poisonous and don't want to be eaten. Enjoy the anti-nutrients.

Naw you gotta do the sprouts for brain gains you sperg

Attached: 20181014_092353.jpg (4160x3120, 3.68M)

Carnivore people are more brain dead than vegans I swear

Has sulforaphane which is good for your brain, but apparently broccoli sprouts are where it's at.
Post body.
Alternatively you can post broccoli's anti-nutritional content or a source showcasing it.

no, you faggots. it's the potassium. I swear you idiots don't know anything about health.

Potassium is a bonus but not the only cause

I eat brocoli and am jacked but I cook it like a regular human bean.

So is everybody growing broccoli sprouts now because of this bitch

Wait.. like... ONLY a head of raw broccoli?

Ya, the potassium would ef help.

Broccoli and other cruciferous contain high amounts of goitrogens which can b harmful for the thyroid's production of hormones m8

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2464986/
kresserinstitute.com/goitrogenic-foods-and-thyroid-health/

If you're staying on this sort of diet keep in mind you'll have to drink a couple drops of iodine with water every day as table salt may not contain the recommended amount to avoid thyroid problems, but bear in mind that overconsumption can have the same adverse effects as a deficit

Is is true that she drinks a semen smoothie every day?

I-i-is this true Jow Forums?

Trust me - it is.

>that part of jre when she starts talking about that she produces too much milk

Attached: 1429583209224.png (480x454, 307K)

Is she taking donations?

link...
>unzips pants

What, and animals want to be eaten and have adapted their body composition for optimal human health?

Only applies to subjects with pre-existing thyroid issues.
Read past the abstract, please.

You can look for more sources but it is pretty much true. Just buy yourself an iodine solution and add some drops daily to a glass of water (Google more about measurements) and chug that shit like it was the last thing you'll ever do. Some user even said that with a small bottle you have enough daily iodine for 20 years

Doesn't cooking the broccoli even for a little bit stop this?

Nigga if you think broccoli is gonna fuck you up, I promise you will never make it.

Attached: 0B3D99E8-7DAB-4D46-B926-74F68DCE1682.jpg (400x450, 37K)

Okay, how does that work.

shut up you baffoon. you're an idiot. a dumb goober. stop posting

>Foods that have been identified as goitrogenic include cruciferous vegetables such as bok choy, broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, canola, cauliflower, Chinese cabbage, coy sum, collard greens, horseradish, kai-lan, kale, kohlrabi, mizuna, mustard greens, radishes, rapeseed, rapini, rutabagas, and turnips. The Rosaceae family of fruits, which includes almonds, apricots, cherries, peaches, pears, plums, raspberries, and strawberries, is also goitrogenic. Other examples are bamboo shoots, millet, onions, spinach, sweet potato, tapioca, and yuca (cassava or manioc).
[...]Many chemicals from the environment and medications are also classified as goitrogenic:

Amiodarone (medication for irregular heart beat)
Antibiotics
Bromides (from pesticides, plastic, brominated vegetable oils, medications)
Dioxins (toxic industrial byproducts)
Heavy metals
NSAIDs
Lithium and benzodiazepines (depression and anxiety drugs)
Oxazolidines (from paint)
Perchlorates (from jet fuel, water)
Pesticides
Thiocyanate (in cigarettes)

>"Fortunately, cooking lowers the goitrogenic content of foods. Steaming crucifers until fully cooked reduces goitrogens by two-thirds. Boiling crucifers for 30 minutes destroys 90 percent of the goitrogens by stimulating the production of myrosinase, an enzyme that helps deactivate goitrogenic glucosinolates"

Would a daily supplement that contains 150mcg be enough? I also eat three eggs a day.

>"As stated earlier, goitrogens reduce the uptake of iodine in the thyroid. If someone is already iodine-deficient, then goitrogens are more likely to cause issues. Despite iodized salt supplementation programs, iodine deficiency is on the rise. In Europe, it’s estimated that up to 44 percent of the population maybe be iodine-deficient (6)."

Based

Proper nutrition will make you feel great. Its not a meme to be healthy

I experienced this when I was younger with kale. As I tried more shit I realized that it was really because when I ate kale, I got fewer calories and more water in a meal. So it was really the same noradrenaline rush as with fasting.

>I started eating a head of raw broccoli
>and day
>and I feel less autistic
>and depressed

So breaking this down, you're eating AT LEAST a head of broccoli. You feel less autstic, but you're depressed?

It's hard to understand what is being said without SOME clarification.

Am I the one being meme'd? Is this broolli thing some meme?

Attached: 1525155901516.jpg (284x177, 11K)

>150mcgs
You're literally at the recommended daily amount for the average adult, in fact eggs are a great source for iodine, hell mang, just by having a good enough diet with enough protein and carbs so you have a proper insulin level (below 120 mg/dL of blood glucose after a heavy meal) so the thyroid can convert thyroxine (T4) into triiodothyronine (T3) you'll be just right

Attached: 1538594499903.jpg (393x500, 98K)

Just bought some seeds, still have to find a mesh lid

In my case, yes

I think I need to go listen to some of his full episodes.

I think that other guy is retarded, but no, animals put up the fight while they're alive, they have the ability to move at least somewhat quickly and to strike, stratch, bite.

Imagine drinking her milkers it must be so healthy I bet haha

Hormesis.

and
no fap is ruined

could be caught in a landslide

haha

Attached: 9kw0k7vm53xz.png (600x319, 90K)

who is she

you have to go back retard

Chink bugman detected

I gotta get me a pair of protective ear headphones like that.

It's too much trouble to be putting the small in-ear ones in each morning.
Honestly, the noise is the thing preventing me from using the blender each day.
Or at least that's what I want to believe.

no escape from redditory

nah just daydreaming about it

God I want Rhonda to force feed me healthy foods and make me her bitch.

Animals defend themselves by either trying to run away or by trying to kill you, not typically by utilizing chemical defenses making their actual flesh poisonous for consumption. Although of course, some animals have specific adaptations in that area.

oxalates fodmaps antinutrients

youtube.com/watch?v=3BVhKKLe1eA&t=2m28s

I'd like to, but I am worried that I may end up not washing them well and get poisoned. Broccolis are very hard to wash throughly.

Open your eyes
Look up to Op and see

hahah ok this is pretty epic ain't gonna lie yall

That woman is staggeringly ugly but god bless her for her views on nutrition

>and day
>not eating the entire amount of time it takes the earth to spin
Never gonna make it

>Non sentient plants don't want to be eaten but sentient animals do

The absolute state of your IQ lad

Eating healthy or living healthy in general leads to a more happy and healthy life. Its probably nit brocoli specific that makes u feel that way but the healthy nutrients in it

Animals are not sentient.

>hehe

Attached: 1536970984358.jpg (900x900, 44K)

>lol just b healthy bro

>tfw no meme diet gf to farm your seamen daily

Cant wait till newfags fall for it lmao

I wish I knew what proper nutrition is

It's easy bro just be healthy and have good nutrition lol

you can use cheese cloth or something similar bro.

Are you autistic?

im having alot of trouble, i do this just like the picture, but like, it seems to get too humid inside the jar and get mouldy and everything dies.

problem is by cooking the vegetables for too long you end up deactivating the sulforaphane, which is like the most important thing in the vegetable. best thing apparently is to steam for like 2:00 and dip the vegetables straight into an ice bath or some shit, look it up yourself if you wanna apear get diagnosed with autism like me

>plants are poisonous

to birds and insects. You're not either one. Our body loves that shit.

>goitrogens

Not a problem unless you aren't getting any iodine in your diet (sea vegetables is the best source, but it's also added to table salt). Also not a problem if you cook these foods.

No wonder you brainlets know nothing about nutrition. You fill your head full of this broscience bullshit pedaled by clowns looking to sell you supplements and shitty fad diets.

>becoming a scientist to cope with being ugly