Have you become happier now that you are fit?

Have you become happier now that you are fit?

Attached: 1538761431787.png (498x717, 453K)

I would be happier if i had those thighs aroud my neck!!!!

Of course. Working out in general makes you feel great, not to mention that its the only way to prevent the brain from physically withering. Win win.

Yeah. I used to be a chubster and I had zero confidence. I always felt like I was being judged by everyone I saw. Now I'm happy to look at myself in the mirror and I don't really care what people think anymore because fitness was the second to last piece of the puzzle for me.

No, but working out is the 1-2 hours a day when I'm not completely unhappy, so there's that.

Fpbp

Also nice digits ;)

Checked

Attached: 1538573002487m.jpg (576x1024, 60K)

No I hate working out and it's never enough

I'm happier now, but I don't think being fit is the only cause of that. Life is more than being fit ofcourse, but it probably had a great influence on me.

Attached: 1474713452554.jpg (550x366, 35K)

slightly

Attached: japan.webm (1000x563, 2.93M)

No, now it feels like I'm wasting even more of my life when I'm stuck at home with nothing to do. Atleast before I always had the backup excuse that people don't want to hang out with a fat guy, but now there's nothing left but my personality

I had to be lifting for one year
Feel the runners high while I was jogging to cit during the summer to understand that it's always the brain that matters.
Mind muscle connection finally made me realize that a slight rewiring of the brain to match my body would be perfect.

So I picked up meditation, i smile a lot more and because of that I'm perceived as a good human being, feelings of empathy went up and so feelings of my own inadequacy ceased.

But most people don't have the mental strength to stick to meditation.

not really

but i far prefer being depressed with a nice body

Amen brah. Meditation + lifting is a goddamn godsend.

Attached: images.jpg (615x346, 33K)

Ain’t that the biggest letdown of getting Jow Forums. Realising that your whole life people haven’t liked you for your terrible personality, and your fat was just the easy target they picked on instead

WT

My man

or was it the fat and people picking on the fat that gave you this personality?

desu i’ve never understood this.
i feel suicidally depressed even while i exercise.
what’s going on?

How do I into meditation?

>WT
White trash?

Not him
>Find quiet place
>Sit down with your spine in an upright position
>Close eyes
>Focus on the feeling of your breath coming in and out of your nose
>Keep attention on breath for as long as possible
>If thoughts arise, simply revert your focus back to your breath
>Kinda like lifting with your brain
>Do this for 10-15 mins everyday(not before sleeping)

Like with lifting, consistency is key if you want to reap the full benefits. Good luck man.

Attached: 1530571876662.jpg (1024x831, 104K)

use the headspace app and do the 10min ones a day. If you have android there's a crack on mobilism

Yes, and I have a nice body and awesome abs now. But then *boom* I found out I'm 5" 9 instead of the desired 5" 11 I thought I was. Now my confidence is draining because I can't do jack shit about this. Spamming this board now hoping to find peace in my mind.

Can somebody please just tell me it's just a fase, and I'll get over it?