Opinions on full body routines? Post full body routines

Opinions on full body routines? Post full body routines.

Attached: 1539600127637.jpg (352x464, 45K)

Squats, everyday. Only squats. Everything from your pecks and biceps get worked from squats.

Attached: 1527671721518.jpg (558x561, 256K)

disgusting image. those just looks like fat flabs over his lats, the kind obese women always have

Genova?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 5.16.01 pm.png (77x76, 20K)

Yeah no.

Attached: 1394180118_830809350.jpg (543x590, 31K)

Hes a cyclist, I doubt he squats. Although he could outsquat everyone on Jow Forums

OP here. Let's try this again.

Opinions on full body routines? Post full body routines.

Attached: 1538947464798.jpg (640x800, 60K)

Hey OP, I heard you were a faggot? Is this true?

Attached: 1523042722971.png (536x598, 583K)

Got you senpai

I add 3 isolation excercises after each of A or B depending on what I want to work

Attached: F357587B-F7D3-4B1E-9316-4B2ED706E197.png (2208x1242, 2.46M)

Of course he squats you colossal fucktard legs like that are unachievable without weights

That's not fullbody, that's Push-Pull and a shitty one at that.

Do SS

I switched from ppl to icf5x5 and I like it more. I'll switch back once I hit 1235 i think

Was doing full body all the time but switched to brosplit due to no gains. Just do what feels good for you.

Same for me, upper body was lacking so much compared to legs. Mostly because doing squats or dl are such a high tax on your body that I do not have enough energy left to do volume on upper body

Full body, superseted

DB bench press/DB Row (alternating Inclined bench/BB row)
Squat/Chest dips (alternate RDL/Dips)
DB press/Chin ups
Leg accessory/Upright row
Cable cross over/BB curl
Triceps pull down/DB curl
Trap work or calves raise / Face pulls
Abs

3 sets of 8 to 12 or more reps

Opinions?

it's obviously shopped

Your body needs rest, it's essential. Better to focus on specific groups and let them rest while focusing on different groups. If you can't exercise often enough to work on every group within the week, get your shit together.

My opinion after lifting for 10 years and trying a bunch of routines is that it makes little difference as long as volume is similar and you aren't training absurdly infrequently as in less than once a week. People spend too much time debating these routines as if the perfect routine is going to magically trigger some kind of magical muscle growth, when in reality it makes so little difference that busting your ass on a 'suboptimal' brosplit will probably get you better gains than going through the motions of a full body routine if you don't enjoy it.

rich evans back in the day looked pretty good

terrible bait

>t. brainlet
I rather do full body 3 times a week than going every day to do some retarded brosplit.

This is what I did in my dyel days. Made good strength gains and boosted my confidence. Every set is heavier than my previous.

Squat 5x8
Bench press 5x5
Barbell rows or Pulups 5x5
Military press 5x5
Your favourite bicep curl 3x10
Your favourite tricep exercise 3x10

I do full body.. have always. I do squats first (follow a back squat program), then right now i'm doing power cleans, then I do bench press (follow a bench press program) then finish with pullups/weighted pullups..

I do this x3 a week. I don't see the need to do anything more than this with brosplits etc. I have x3 a week frequency hitting all my muscles in about 90 minutes and I'm am maxing out my strength for athletic performance. Idk I never saw the appeal of brosplits

>Opinions?
Try it for 3 months

Are you fucking retarded?
>Hurr he's competing in a sport that requires insane leg strength, I doubt he trains his legs

is doing SS four days in a week a good idea or is there not enough recovery time?

Not enough.
You need your 48 hours to recover. You could do 3.5 a week I guess by going every other day

you can't workout 0.5 days extra a week wtf lol..

M: TRAIN
T: REST
W:TRAIN
T: REST
F:TRAIN
S:REST
S:TRAIN

Voila, 48 hours between every workout

DAY 1 Reps
Lift
Barbell bench 8
Bent over row 8
Military press 8
Squat 8
EZ Curl 10
Rope pushdown 10
Hanging leg raise 15

DAY 2 Reps
Lift
Pull/Chin up 8
Dumbbell curl 10
Incline dumbbell press 8
Overhead triceps ext 8
Seated dumbbell arnold press 10
Barbell / dumbbell lunge 10
Hanging leg raise 15

DAY 3 Reps
Lift
Skull-crushers 8
Preacher curls 8
Dumbbell bent over row 8
Lateral Raises 8
Standing calf raises 10
Incline dumbbell flyes 10
Hanging leg raise 10

3x sets of everything

Day 1
Squats
Bench
Deadlift

Day 2
Squats
Bench
Deadlift

Day 3
Squats
Bench
Deadlift

5x5 everything

Didn't you noticed that Monday comes after Sunday?

For some reason people heavily correlate the words "full body routines" with squating every session, very squat focused routines and retarded ways of using 5x5(SS/SL/ICF/etc). When in reality it is one of the best ways to design programs, there pretty much no reason to not make full body style routines the meat, rice, beans and potatoes of your lifting in the long term(people that lift for size or looks are the biggest offenders, normies too but not so much since they don't know any better), having that said, like the other ways of lifting, there are several ways to do full body routines.
For instance: 5x5 5 days/week LP, Do 2-4 upper body(push/pull) exercises every day, 1 hinge/squat/loaded carry/lunge for each day, on the 5th day of each week you do a second day of each one of these 4 lifts. Fill the gaps with the muscles most exercises don't cover or that need special attention, between exercises or sets: Rear/Lateral delt, Rhomboids and rotator cuff, Serratus Anterior, Abs/Obliques, Erectors and calfs. Rotate exercises whenever you fail or reach maximum weight for 5x5.

Are you implying something? Really curious BTW. I don't intend to do it that long, though, I just needed change.

Too much volume

Squat
Bench
Deadlift
Pull Up
Dips

All 3x10

Damn. That guy must have the strongest back in the world. Even though he's older now I bet he's still stronger than the majority of gym rats

I'm not. Maybe you'll respond well to it or you won't. You need a change, so I guess you're bored of what you're doing now. You might enjoy doing full body and look forward to training that way. Just give it some time and if not do something else.

>wa la

I do this every other day. After doing SL and SS on and off for years I realized I did hit T. rex mode and added upper body shit. I dropped deadlifts because they aren’t fun anymore and don’t add to aesthetic.
3x5 squat
3x5 bench/OHP
3x12 lat pull down
3x12 some form of biceps
3x12 some form of triceps
3x12 some form of shoulders/shrugs
30 min mild cardio

Attached: 5338BEFB-0197-4C06-A219-C56A5247FE06.jpg (499x338, 46K)

pretty sure thats ronnie coleman.. you can look up his old school training videos on YT.. also.. you can watch "THE KING" which is about his day to day life nowadays.

What a horseshit meme

posterior chain gets worked, and very small amount at that which isn’t legs or glutes.

I’m sick of Jow Forums saying “hurr durr you don’t need to train core do deadz and squatz only that’ll give you a strong core!

fucking retards

Wouldn't that neglect your calfs, and your shoulders to some degree

you can on average across periods of two weeks.

kek

Alright thanks!

No OHP?

Great routine, just as you get heavy, you make need to change deadlift frequency around 3.5 plates

5/3/1 full body, full boring w/FSL AMRAP

The absolute faggot

Sunday - Monday