Guys i literally fucking suck. I never do anything

guys i literally fucking suck. I never do anything.
>spend my days being a NEET sitting around doing nothing.
>I spend my nights with friends (playing vidya)
>thats it
I'm 22 and I've been like this for as long as I can remember. I fucking hate myself but I have 0 willpower to make any change. I am going to fail this semester. I'm so fucked guys, forget "making it" I'll be lucky if I don't spend my life in my parents basement or on the street. Or do I hit a point where I finally just kill myself?

Yes I know I'm an NPC and I should just kill myself, but also, any advice besides that?

Attached: 1532812523633.jpg (1000x1333, 815K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pZ8EY-MHjSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Try to slavge your grades. Call your professor and let him know your intentions

I already did man, I'm fucking up even with deadline extensions and shit from my prof

Solution is simple. Go watch great clown Pagliacci !

>NEET
>I’m going to fail this semester

???

All you did was whine. You never even said what the fuck you want.

Imagine a guy walks up to you and says "I've been up and down the street. I walked past a taco shop and a burger joint. I saw a cat eating a rat over there by the dumpster. I know I should just get lost, but seriously can you give me directions?"

You are that guy right now.
So where the fuck are you trying to go.

Or you could get a haircut and get a real job (trade) clean your act up and don't be a slob

Didn’t read lol

trade jobs are literal npc tier lmao

ok but basically NEET. I'm only taking three easy classes

You rather be a warehouse cuck?

Okay fair I just wrote that all out really fast so... whoops. I want to improve myself physically, mentally, spiritually. I just want to be in charge of who I am but I can't seem to take the reins, which is why everything sucks. I've been stuck in this loop my whole life, does that make sense?

Throw your computer/console out, don't even sell it, just destroy it. Source of your temptation/addiction, replace it with healthy hobbies, if you're friends don't accept this then you can dispose of them as well as you should only have friends that support you, as you should them. Once a month has passed without playing vidya, get a small laptop or something, with an i3 or something and just study and shit on that.

Or you know, get an actual respectable job.

Stop whining and do something about it. There's no other solution. There's no magic pill. There are no shortcuts. You just have to do it.

Although my situation isn’t exactly as yours I can relate. I’m just a 20 year old faggot on the internet like you. Instead of college I work a full time job that’s gonna end come December 31st. Like you I spend majority of my time after work and on my days off playing vidya. Personally I think everyone hits a point in their life where they just hate who they have become and they do something either good or bad about it. I find that mentally shitting on myself on a daily basis is a good motivator to get off my ass and do something productive like lift, eat better or continue the search for a wage cuck job. Doesn’t the thought of you wasting that chance at college eat at you everyday? Don’t kill yourself just yet. You’re only 22 you still have tons of years ahead of you. It isn’t too late to change. Take what I said with a grain of salt honestly I’m literally a 20 year old faggot on a Asian basket weaving forum what do I even know.

>t. guy who stares at excel for a living

>get an actual respectable job.
Or you know, become a tradesman and be your own boss

Attached: 1539310347091.gif (550x309, 3.3M)

Yeah great. Have fun doing the wiring at walmart or whatever.

Lmao give your boss's kosher ass an extra lap for me tomorrow babe ;^)

I feel ya man. I got fired yesterday for underperforming and I've been felling like shit ever since. The thing is that you need to contemplate your situation and pull yourself up and just keep going. Take a long hike by yourself in the woods and evaluate how you can salvage the situation.

Most importantly you need to forgive yourself for your shortcomings. Once you've done that you need to evaluate if if you actually enjoy the course you're attending. If not you should either try your best to complete it or start over on a new page.

You also need to find something that motivates you. If you have the passion you will find the power to make it.

Attached: rome.jpg (1200x800, 621K)

Did I strike a nerve, trade job dum-dums?

Start developing positive habits, in a hurry but mine look like this.

>Wake up
>Make bed immediately
>Drink 1 pint of water
>Jump rope
>Push ups
>Shower
>More water
>Coffee
>Nuts, seeds, fruit. FUEL.
>Meditate for a while
>Head to work

On the bus I read books that I find inspiring and try to learn something, if not I listen to podcasts. As for sleeping....

>Switch off phone, laptop and put away in draw
>Shower
>Meditate
>Write in journal
>Read
>Sleep

It's the small things that lead to big change, master this and you master yourself. Now start figuring out how by writing a fucking list. With an actual pen and paper, carry that list everywhere.

lol man you can't see anything better to do than tradework or menial labor? that's a little sad actually.
probably true. thanks for the advice. I will try to put it into use soon
I'm not asking for a pill, just someone to sympathize and share advice. I get that I'm a whiny bitch and you're a wise man serving me the cold hard truth but "just do it" isn't very actionable.
thanks for sharing, I know there is still time to get my shit together. I do a lot of mental shitting on myself but it doesn't really change anything, I just exist man.
thanks for the advice! define "something that motivates you." because I feel like I have something I am passionate about but I still have to get myself to do it. my brain just thinks that everything is too much of a hassle to enjoy

What I meant is that you need to find something that you think is fun and worthwhile and and a reason to get up in the morning.

>my brain just thinks that everything is too much of a hassle to enjoy.

Feeling fatigued in this manner for a long period of time is a key symptom of actual depression. If you have truly felt this way for a long time and if you haven't already you should talk to a psychiatrist first and foremost. Because action is the catalyst for growth and success. Therefore inability to act is a critical problem.

Putvyour phone away and do assignments. Think of all the outcomes ryat will happen if u dont

Yes just do it is also that it comes down to. Nothing happens if you don't do shit. If you're depressed go see psychologist, if you're fat or unfit start doing sports, if you lack in you're grades start studying harder.

Start small changes. You cant Just change from day to day.

Read. Alot. Buy some of Tai lopezes recommended reads. Also read some self improvement books.

First you need the tools before you can change yourself

This is good advice

is that supposed to be bad? i wouldnt mind having a lucrative corporate contract like that.

I believe that stagnation leads to depression, and that action and development is the cure for said depression

Indeed. You cannot make giant leaps forward with depression thoe. You must start with baby steps and gradually move forward or else the fatigue will be worse.

What sounds more NPC
>go to school
>get in debt
>get 9-5 white collar
Or
>get trade
>work with hands
>travel around the country with other blue collar based men literally building the future

Make yourself disappear, one pound at a time.

like what lmao

like what do you honestly think is more respectable than a tradesman? It's literally all the same shit with some exceptions. What separates a computer engineer and an HVAC repair dude making 90k a year?

[spoiler]50k in debt[/spoiler]

Theme for thread
youtu.be/pZ8EY-MHjSU

Then get off of Jow Forums. Stop coming here for a break from work and do the work. When everything's done, then surf the internet.

Enforce rules on yourself, try not to be tyrannical, but make sure you get things done. Doing things - and thereby breaking the cycle - gives you emotional investment, particularly if you are proud of the achievements. E.g. no vidya unless you have done 2 hours of revision/work that day. Having a positive timesink, like a book, a hobby, or an instrument and forcing yourself to do that instead of wasting your time away doing nothing. You are standing at the precipice of now, you can see the mountain of success behind you and the canyon of failure directly below; should you fall any more it will be impossible to salvage yourself, so get on with it.

Attached: In_the_Court_of_the_Crimson_King_-_40th_Anniversary_Box_Set_-_Front_cover.jpeg.jpg (220x215, 14K)

I was in your exact same position. I had failed just about every class i took if not made a D, with very few exception. I somehow made it to senior level with