I'm gonna hit 1/2/3/4 in an hour or so brehs... Yes this is a blog post. Send me your energy please

I'm gonna hit 1/2/3/4 in an hour or so brehs... Yes this is a blog post. Send me your energy please.

Attached: ak.jpg (705x527, 247K)

First for you slip a disc on deadlifts and then drop the bar on your trachea during bench and the only 1/2/3/4 you'll be doing in future is how many seconds you can go without being incontinent.

You got this, bro.
Post here after you succeed!

Attached: 70019E0513D64121AD3CF00C4C4C2931.jpg (491x491, 66K)

YOU CAN DO IT OP
YOU'RE GONNA MAKE IT
WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

Attached: 013_1471078125.jpg (715x1013, 349K)

I’ll eat some extra broccoli for you op

user user he's our man if he can't do it no one can!
Go user (clap clap) (clap clap) Go user (clap clap) (clap clap),

EATING MY EGGS JUST FOR YOU RIGHT NOW BRAH, YOU'VE GOT IT

Attached: 15397738713143886362800852666098.jpg (4032x3024, 3.27M)

GET IT BRAH

why is /4 the easiest one to achieve?

we believe in you, user

Depends entirely on anthropometrics

T. Ape armed lanklet, dl first second ohp then squat all within 6months of training

>not /2

It’s such an arbitrary and dumb goal I swear most of yiu fags are hitting 1234 at 20 percent body fat and thinking yiure hot shit

DO IT

So you aren't able to achieve 1234 so you're salty.
k

SMESH'D IT

Attached: blh.gif (269x164, 1.33M)

Shit I can really go for a jerk off right now. I was going to use the WebM from the previous high test thread le dog meme man got rid of; it was of some huge assed black girl getting something rubbed on her. Does anyone have it? I didn't save it unfortunately.

I've hit them in order 1->2->3. 1 and 2 are tested maxes, 3 is my estimated max from a 6RM and my deadlift is like 150kg.
To be fair deadlift is the least impressive lift so I'm ok with that.

Attached: rb.jpg (736x534, 35K)

OP here; it was 4 I hit today. 1 came for me first; I have always been a very strong overhead presser. Then squat came. Bench came right after, once I learned to leg drive properly. Deadlift came the last. It is my second best lift as well; I still linearly increase it by 5, but I am recovering from a back surgery, so that's probably why this was so delayed.

>arbitrary goal
If you havent even been able to bench 225 or OHP 135, you are DYEL and have no room to talk. These are basic beginner numbers.

Do your best senpai!

Attached: 1539375667970.png (1027x731, 28K)

Proud of you bro. I'm about to hit 1 plate ohp this Friday.

I'm far from 2/3/4.

190 BP
190 squat (broke foot)
210 deadlift (can def pull more, foot, dont want to remove my screws by accident)

It's not. Im 1/2.25/2.5/1.5. Im 6'2 and something just never feels right, I've been instructed and supposedly have perfect form but feel like a paraplegic after deadlifting.

I always thought that having proportionally strong delts was a good thing and a sign of high test. Good luck bro.

It’s not hard at all though

My entire point is it’s a dumb way to measure progress. Getting new lifters to boost up in their first year and making them think they’ve achieved something

Pound fir pound strength is far more impressive than some 220lb newfag squeezing out some shit lifts

When did I say I couldn’t yiu nigger

My point is it’s dumb pushing new lifters into thinking these numbers alone mean anything

If you’re hitting these stats in just 6 months of training I guarantee you’ve bloated up into a big fat blob so it’s not remotely impressive

Bulk up not boost

Fucking phone

>Pound fir pound strength is far more impressive

Pound for pound strength is a pure meme, totally worthless unless you actually compete in a sport with weight classes(which are also memes).

Lol no it isn’t

It’s indicatuve of how much lean muscle you actually have

Go and put your weight and lifts in a strength calculator and cry about how weak you really are fat boy

>It’s indicatuve of how much lean muscle you actually have

Damn. So if I am weak for my size, that means I have fatty muscle? Didn't now that. How can I lean out my muscular tissue user?

Pic related. I can overhead press my body weight. This doesn't mean my feat of strength is more impressive than Eddie Hall lifting 4pl8 overhead.

Attached: sym.png (760x644, 44K)

I weigh 250 and ohp 135 lbs. You're way leaner and just as strong. I think that's impressive.

Okay you’re not a void example I guess

Point is this is a much better indicator of progress especially fir new lifters than 1234

I’m more impressed by this that somebody who is overweight barely getting 1234

Good example fucking phone

To clarify also yes st certain point pound fir pound strength will pretty much level out for most people

But fir new lifters it’s a much better way to measure their progress

In terms of strength, it is literally the same thing(I OHP a bit more than 135 lbs but you get the point).

What is your idea of progress? If you want to get as strong as possible, what matters is your absolute strength.

Progress initially in my opinion should be focused first on establishing a solid base

In my opinion this means being a proficient or advanced lifter in the big 3 or 4. By most strength calculators this means you should be stronger than around 80 percent of lifters in your weight group

From here you can actually start adding serious weight without becoming a complete fatty. The dumbest advice I see on fit is people telling sedentary skinny fats to hop right on a serious bulk and aim for 1234.

The road to becoming strong isn’t a straight line in my opinion but people act like going directly to 1234 is some kind of gold standard for no longer being a novice lifter.

A beginnger has no business whatsoever worrying about pound for pound strength.

1/1.75/2.5/5 master race

Attached: 1539640777942.jpg (363x363, 15K)

1234 brothers rise up REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: apu_blaha.png (1401x1009, 1.04M)

Yis

Take my high energy user

1/2/3/4 is for five reps

I am 5'5 so being a "proficient lifter" was not that hard for me. If you are 6'5, being stronger than 80% of the lifters in your weight group is going to be extremely hard. Shit, if you are 95 kg you can rep 1/2/3/4 and still be considered intermediate. Do you think some lanklet should not be considered intermediate and try to progress on SS until he reps that shit? That is not a good idea, obviously.

This is why nearly every "common sense" knowledge about an athlete's weight is a maymay. Weight classes are batshit retarded because some guy who is 225 lbs at 5'7 is obviously going to be a fucking tank, while 225 lbs is not that built if you are 6'6. Pitting the 6'6 guy against the 5'7 one is mental. I am saying this as a manlet xxx-treme myself; that shit is just unfair. Same thing with the whole intermediate thing. You are an intermediate until you stop progressing linearly, and if your goal is strength you should progress linearly until you simply become unable to.

I'm done already, thank you.

I'll get there too soon.

I can do 0.5/1/2/3
1 month into going to the gym
How's that?

TAKE MY ENERGY

Attached: IMG_1160.jpg (500x406, 55K)

WELL DONE FAGIT
Now when are you planning to scape from here

Lower body-wise pretty good desu, but the bench seems bad.

I am sure I'll be here for a long while.

not true, weight class are for height/frame because you can hold more muscle mass if your taller
someone at 6'5", 225 is underweight, where as a 5'5" manlet, 225 is obese.
6'5", their gains will take longer but they can have MUCH MORE muscle and be MUCH stronger in the long run.
The strongest people the the world are over 6'3" for a reason
6'5" has the potential to be over 400lbs, where as someone whose 5'5" can maybe get to 250 before health complications become too much. if you weigh more, you have more muscle and are stronger

First, manlets also have better leverages, so they can be stronger with less muscle mass; strongmen tend to be exceptionally tall because the contests often favor taller people. Second, it is still idiotic to pair people according to the potentials they may have one day in theory, instead of their current physical state.