Is 26 too old to be on Jow Forums?

Is 26 too old to be on Jow Forums?

Attached: 1539121999091.jpg (931x691, 215K)

Only people aged 25-35 should be on fit

29 year old boomer masterrace checking in

nobody cares

That image made me kek and incredibly uncomfortable at the same time. Holy fuck.

Attached: 1532876269319.jpg (558x558, 25K)

Yup, the site would be a lot better if it was more spoon clank and less zoomer

Attached: c62cb4573da0e814556880cd5ba01b4c6d85e182e5cb36293de082e7e96a3ab5.jpg (797x522, 151K)

If the OP of that thread lives in North America he's lying.

video link ?

Any board based around a hobby or self improvement is fine to browse at any age. As long as you aren't browsing Jow Forums or /b/ you're alright and welcome at any age.

Only 12-19 years old people should be allowed here because this board is about lifting weights not some boomer cardio. Men peak at 16 and their test decreases significiantly after that.

BOOMERS UNITE!

29 yo boomer reporting in

31 al/ck reporting for doody

29 yo boomer here as well. Can't stop winning.

32yo here

Is styx Jow Forums?

>tfw should have quit Jow Forums last year

27 year old recovering NEET boomer here, do i have hope lads ive never had a job and i want to get off benefits

26 Boomer here. I'm really starting to feel the years and am about to completely give up my dreams. Anyone else?

29 yo Boomer reporting in.

"Too old", well, if you mean to pretend that this is an actual physical social club and we're sitting around talking... yeah, probably. But this ain't that. Older the better I think - allows speedier sifting of wheat/chaff in posts. Also, as an older Jow Forums browser, I've found that there's things here (anonymous honesty for one) that can't be found in the click-bait world of online fitness info. 53 checking in.
You can all make it BTW.
Love, Grampachan

gotta get ready when all those club sluts hit the wall.. youll be jacked up and ready to fuck.
>d-do you work out user - pic related

Attached: 1537986856713.jpg (954x1024, 149K)

Thanks you old fart

I doubt the most snowflake of alt-right snowflakes could handle being on /fit.

Can confirm still BRRRAPPING at this age. Can confirm older broads find it only 1% as amusing as I do.

I know this is a meme but honestly user, compared to a 16 year old a grown man might as well be superman.

Hey guys, 21 year old incel NEET boomer here reporting in
Totally agree with y'all, only people like us should be allowed here lole

based boomer. i remember you sain someone mentioned 4chinz and you ended up browsing here.

27 boomer
NEET
thinking about going to uni for the first time

No. Glad you're here. I can't fucking stand zoomer blog posts.

Exactly so - had been browsing Jow Forums since dawn of time. Had to read posts via smoke signal back then. Decided I was tired of being fat, weak and old. Found Jow Forums. Now I'm just old.

My fellow 29ers. ;_;7

>do i have hope lads ive never had a job and i want to get off benefits
Trip confirm you do have a particular future.
Neo-Liberals are destroying the Social Benefit System, so shortly you won't have to worry about the choice of whether to work or not.
>I'm really starting to feel the years and am about to completely give up my dreams. Anyone else?
It gets faster senpai. Now is the time to try to go for your dreams. I started an autistic LARPer club last year at 28. Now? I'm poor but can still afford necessities, PLUS I get up every single mother fucking morning to work on something I love. At current rates, my little club should be pulling in close to 10k per month. Once I get there I'm going part-shares in a local autism mecca to open a Ye Oldde themed bar. My dad couldn't be more disappointment in me, but everyone else is now (only after I started succeeding mind you) is supportive. A big part of being an 'adult' I realised was making mistakes and NOT following what others say like a child does.

Attached: 1536695562606.gif (286x209, 3.41M)

>thinking about going to uni for the first time
Don't. Go to a vocational school or community college first. Both of those would count toward your degree later on as RPL.
Get a hand skill then a head skill, then work towards a heart skill.

That can't be a real brapper, it can't be this round.

Attached: Buttfake.gif (954x1024, 599K)

29 year old boomer reporting in

I began browsing Jow Forums when I was 25. I'm now 32. Have to admit this place is pretty shitty right now, but I still hang around here.

The guy is the final boss of DYEL skellies

At 36 you need to stop fucking around and make it

jokes on you faggots 30 years old is the perfect age for men. young enough to still fuck 20 year olds and old enough to fuck hot 40 year olds. that superior fucking feel when your career is hitting stride and you are making enough money to own your own place and dont have to worry about how much you have to spend on alcohol, taking girls out on dates, or buying whatever shit you want to buy. you have the aesthetics to attract the girls you really want, AND the money to keep her around once you get the pussy. all the while laughing at these college faggots who dont have a fucking cent to their name; theyre actually negative cuz their in debt bc of student loans. women always like to date older men than them and nothings gettng that pussy wet like a fat 401k. being in college still is like being a manlet in the financial and career world. being 30 you have literally been grinding since graduation and now its time to reap your rewards: the best of both worlds, girls of all ages and aesthetics and money combined. full grassroots confidence because you dont have to fake ANYTHING, or rely on some gimmick or quirk about yourself to make you feel special; you are just straight up better than everyone else. 30 is the age of chad

Attached: F9B4D453-B56E-492B-9E40-7C4297D899AF.jpg (480x360, 25K)

More like 27 if you're not a complete failure.

>talks about "lifting"
>twink arms
>does bicep curls with shit form and too low of weight
>does bad form sit-ups x 20

Zoomer genocide when?

Attached: 1539639183623.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Same. 29 year old boomer, and members younger than 25 are too stupid to be on here

How so?

North American wild rabbits and domesticated rabbits, which are of European dedcent are too distantly related to mate.

I'm 44. I browse this shithole since 2010. Someone has to shut it down. We have to free ourselves from this addictive website. Please jews, do something.

26 should be the minimum

I'm sick of all the faggy 19 year olds on here that were in 5th grade when Jow Forums culture and memes were developing

They can still mate, but the offspring will be infertile

The amount of 30 yo’s I see fucking 20 yo’s Is staggeringly low my man. I say this as a 27 yo boomer who unitonically has gotten more young pussy this year than any period in my life.

Attached: E0B1C963-53E3-45F0-9A15-651D5405BC51.png (1032x1242, 303K)

Better not be beause I'm 26 yo boomer that began workout out in april.
I'm old, my gf always makes fun of that fact.

most 30yo are super fatasses that are stalled in life

Good point my man

why didn't that guy just make a 'rabbit garden' aka a decoy garden?

because its a fake story that didn't happen, einstein

Red boomer reporting in

I'm 35 and have 18 year-olds hitting on me...instagram model 18 year-olds. It's all about taking care of yourself, i.e. eat a well-balanced diet, exercise regularly, sleep properly and continually challenge yourself in order to build character and expand your skill-set. Most importantly: keep an open mind and remember that you can overcome any obstacle and mistakes must be seen as learning experiences that develop personal grit.
I'm not saying I'm going to have sex with these young girls; I am more turned on by older women (45+). Again, they have to be attractive but, yeah I like those dark nipples and their wild freakyness in bed.
Anyway the moral of my life is to never give up, there is always hope, keep pushing yourself because you can handle more than you think and take care of yourself above all else.

oh, I get it; that's hilarious.

The embryos won't survive lad. Too distantly related.

Holy fuck that image.

Attached: 16585540_751852821658625_3884078894462009344_n.jpg (320x401, 34K)

mfw going back to college at 31...

Kek
Somehow both based and bluepilled

25 year old nu boomer here. Does life get better around 30?

take a wild guess

I hope so

if you have to ask...

32 year old fag here. get the fuck off my lawn.

I’m guessing no

Me and you both bro

I plan on it, are you single? What’s the pussy market like as a mid 30’s man who is in shape and has his shit together? My diet isn’t stellar but it’s far better than most and I’m one of the best looking natty’s at my gym.

I'm 35. You're fine in terms of age. Are you a virgin? People who have sex aren't allowed on here.

it is if you make it that way

27 year old boomer here. Reading more books, finishing law school, lifting weights.

Finally becoming the man I was supposed to be. Wage slaving, drinking, and video games are not the way to live lads. Trust me, I lived it. YOU DO NOT NEED TO LIVE IT.

Attached: 3C3FB93C-ECD4-469C-AF4D-BD57BF2485D0.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

I’m 26 and I only go here /trv/, and /out/. It suites my interests, dunno why age would discriminate who should use Jow Forums. Been on here since 16. I’ve definitely changed my main boards over the years.

Attached: C9EE038A-3CF9-4DBA-A6B7-1B235E7F94C4.jpg (3264x2448, 1.68M)

boomer reporting in

Attached: baby-boomer-fitness-and-weight-loss.png (619x621, 127K)

Wouldnt surprise me if that's close to the average.

26 about to be 27. Been browsing this site since '11. This site certainly caters to the 18-21 yo more than any age group but I love how in touch with culture this site makes me. Jow Forums being on of my most frequented boards despite my more moderate political views. My experience aging has been nothing but positive, but I didn't really hit puberty until I was 21 so maybe that is why. Any board onther than /b/ is full of people older than 21 and even 25. As you get older, the boards dedicated to hobbies and interests become much more appealing, in my opinion.

Anyone here successful at 26? What should I expect when I'm Jow Forums, career is 6/10 and have a gf. What should I be doing at 26?

If you don't have a model girlfriend and your first million by 26, you're a failure and should just kys

31 yo boomer checking in. Been around since about 26

lol hey bruh just turn it off lol

well said

thanks bruh
> 31 yo boomer trying to get his grove back

41, read about this shithole in fancy New York lit magazine 10+ years ago. Please kill me.

>26 years old
>tfw no gf
>barely scratch $32K a year
>next 2 years are for master degree so I can actually land an interview beyond manual labor gigs
>have to work out late at night because 2nd shift

All I can say to any zoomers is start saving money now. Doesn't matter how much, just do it and do it frequently. Put it in a savings account and don't touch it.

>18 year-olds hitting on me
>on me...instagram
fucking lold

Turning 29. Was Jow Forums 18-25, let myself go with a sedentary job, slowly got back to a normie-good body and have a job and wife that I both love.

I started out as a high school drop out shitposting on /b/ as underage b& and now they let me fly multimillion dollar aircraft. Feels good. We’re all gonna make it boomerbros.

My only advice to younger people are don’t ever give up on your dreams, even if they seem impossible (lol) and don’t stop lifting/doing some form of cardio because it’s a pain starting from square one again.

Attached: CA180295-5928-4B47-927D-0D045DF7B99C.png (750x1334, 3.1M)