Does anyone have that tacky self-help image about failure

Where the guy on the left is burdened by carrying all the weight on his back while the guy on the right uses his failures to build steps?

Attached: 167455.jpg (1242x1513, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.doko.moe/wlexnj.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd like to take her out on a date and kiss her lips if you know what I mean.

Not quite following you there

All sorts of cool shit happens underneath the boardwalk

I know what you mean buddy. I'd respect the bejesus out of her personal boundaries.

>you can only truly fail if you refuse to use each failure as a step in the direction of success
Idk the image tho buddy

can't find it on google images either, just a bunch of text on screen. damn, I just saw it a few days ago but can't remember where

I'd like to hold her hands. I bet there soft and warm

She's also a runner so with that stamina we could go on long nature hikes together.

That's a shallow pretentious thot if there ever was on. I doubt the dumb bitch can read past a 4th grade level.

I'd like to say hello to her and walk by her if you know what I mean.

sauce on this chick? Every time someone posts this pic I wanna get on my desk and scream like a chimpanzee.

Grapes do tend to turn sour by October.

im in love

>mfw she accepted me on instagram
quick what's the best software to download everything

name?

Evie Erikson

diamonds I'm telling you DIAMONDS
if this thread is still up in a few hours I'll dump a .rar sorry go tease but I really am in a terrible hurry I have a meeting in 1 minute

Attached: 2018-10-17 20_12_05-• Instagram photos and videos.png (955x1014, 2.09M)

She's also underage and lives in Florida so you could run away from the police together.

Absolutely disgusting megathot, don't bother.

Attached: 1533974304544.gif (400x204, 44K)

While a solid 9.5, it's clear she is fucked in the head and headed to whoredom.

>thinking that's a bad thing

AHHHHHHHH YES

Attached: Screenshot_20181017-132630.png (720x1280, 194K)

How old is she?

she's also a girl on the internet I'll never date in real life so who cares?

Which set of lips?

17 last I checked. Might not be underage right now, but definitely was in that picture.

Gross dude

Stop that user, I don't want to imagine life together with some random qt again, knowing it will never actually happen

Attached: wojak_bed.jpg (226x223, 8K)

this one?

Attached: successBuiltFromFailure.jpg (720x581, 38K)

Guy on the right either has some really strong glue or is going to break some bones soon.

You know what you need to do user.

I expect an image dump in the coming hours.

17 is legal where I live. Also in nearly every US state btw.

Thank you!

Here's the archive of instagram pics (and some vids) I promised: a.doko.moe/wlexnj.zip
Thank you for your patience.

Attached: 6_40130793_1100063190168734_2614626578642736990_n_1.webm (640x800, 1.75M)

Based filesharing weeb giving us 3d thots to jerk it to

baste

Her lips have undoubtedly been wrapped around multiple cocks and hvery been soaked in cum before, both sets of them. You're kissing some other guys fuck hole you gay fuck