Do full routine

>Do full routine
>Don't even break a sweat
Is this normal

Attached: 1538575074854.png (388x386, 164K)

Depending on what you're doing, yes

2x golden six

That's normal if you lift less than 1/2/3/4

Are you implying weight lifting is hard work? I lift weights for fun, its not hard... go join a sport or crossfit if you want hard

>its not hard
you should probably life heavier weights then

i rearly sweat in the gym but when im done and change then i feel the sweat comming

I sweat like a motherfucker anytime I do lower body. but upper days half the time I barely break a sweat

Yeah, been there.

There's literally zero correlation between sweating and building strength or mass. Same as how there's literally zero correlation between feeling sore the next day and strength or mass

same here bro

user i lift more than 1/2/3/4 for reps and the only things that make me sweat are very hot weather and multi mile runs at a high pace

>zero correlation between feeling sore the next day and strength or mass
I thought there was.
Overcompensation or something it was called.

what

When i started working out in the beginning i was always fucking sore; but now that my body is used to it i'm always worried i'm not actually getting a workout when my body isn't sore.

:(

>do 10 minutes of cardio warm up
>start sweating
>continue to sweat like a mad man through the rest of the workout

>skip the cardio
>go straight to weights
>can somewhat keep control of the sweat depending on intensity and tempature outside

it feels like once i "open the tap" i keep sweating throughout

Its genetic, but notice after squats, deadlifts, rows

No you're having a stroke. Bitch get out the house.

I only sweat if I'm doing high reps.

try increasing weight

I have the same thing with squats instead of cardio.

Feeling sore does indicate progress though you fucking mongoloid

I'm the same.
I just do the cardio part of my warm up routine up to the point where I'm just barely breaking a sweat and continue to the next part.

I then do some extra cardio after my gym session to wind down without fear of sweat because I'm gonna hit the shower before leaving.