Starting Aesthetics

What are your thoughts on this program?

Attached: 1539008686936.png (2208x1242, 2.46M)

Not even that terrible. I'd move ohp and dips to B, move rows and curls to A, swap pullups with chinups and start a bit lower than 75%rm

Just do splits if you want aesthetics.

Aren't they useless for nattys?

>t. 140 lb otter mode twink

Whoever started using aesthetics in relation to bodybuilding should be shot

It's a basic push/pull routine with slightly odd rep numbers.

wouldn't weighted crunches just put more stress on your thoracic muscles/spine without actually hitting your abs any harder?

that's situps

Absolutely stinks. Complete dyel tier for someone who doesn't understand anything about strength or aesthetics.

Why?

See why would I ever help you? You don't want to even do the basic amount of research to build a routine and you want to do your own meme routine which absolutely sucks shit.
To top it off I bet you are a r/ faggot with shitty antiracist beliefs.
I'm not gonna help u lol eat shit.

Oh no, what am I gonna do now?!

there's nothing crazy wrong with this routine you arrogant fuck, if you make claims that the routine is shit its your fucking job to explain why you think so.
Volume is ok and frequency is also fine, so it really seems you're the one who don't know shit about routines.
Don't even bother replying to me btw

Yeah, its an alright program. Will give you gains. The Pull day is very typical and you'll see a lot of pull day set up that way. Deadlifts, rows, chin and curls.

I'd just do 3x5 for squats and bench, then once that stalls add more volume. I'd do OHP first on the second push day, then bench after that. You won't be able to go as hard on the second push exercise as on the first one.

I would not go to failure, but stay 1-2 reps away from failure.

>Squats & Deadlift
>Aesthetics

Attached: 1513034985883.jpg (417x434, 16K)

this is fucking pants on head retarded
it's just a modified strength routine with even less fucking volume than SS or SL and zero accessory work outside of curls

all you're going to get out of this is suboptimal strength training. i wish people who don't lift wouldn't try to give advice

Thanks for the advise. That thing with switching bench and OHP on the second day is what I actually did, but wasn't sure if doing bench right after the press would be safe, so I lowered the weigt on he bench a little.

>deadlifting for aesthetics
Big waste of time/energy senpai, just do rdl instead and go heavier on rows.
Think about why you're doing deads and if its really worth it.

how would you improve the program?

Post physique
You're a garbage knave talking down to a god. How long have you been lifting? What are your numbers?
Don't ever speak to a God like that

This was originally posted years ago as a joke, Jow Forums is now full of such know-nothing dyels that no one gets the joke anymore.

It has just less lower body volume than SS

>3x6
>not 5x5 on strength day and 8x8 on volume day

Attached: IMG_2504.gif (480x600, 85K)

this desu. pic related is one of those.

Attached: otter.jpg (1008x1395, 146K)

throw it in the trash and start from the beginning
if you want to to totally reconstruct it then here's a few parts;
>3x6 is not enough volume for hypertrophy period
>barbell bench is just about the only thing on there intended for chest growth, yet this is an incredibly poor way of going about. dumbell press 3x12 would be much better
>the pattern is suboptimal and would be better off split into something like PPLxPPLx
>needs WAY more accessory work such as pushdowns, preacher curls, flys
>needs deadlifts taken out entirely, squats can stay
>weighted dips 3x8 is fucking stupid especially for a beginner, wh do you need a heavy weight progression rep scheme for that? all that will do is fuck your shoulders
>weighted pullups again completely unnecessary for a beginner given that most probably aren't going to be able to do 12 pullups. again poor rep range for hypertrophy
>calf raise is a waste of time

I could go on and on. This entire routine is just total shit in every possible way and gives just about the exact opposite in what you'd need for a bodybuilding routine to the point where I think it may even be bait

Attached: 411740624186900485.png (116x115, 24K)

Wew lad.
I bet you're one of those guys who don't even lift and just give advice ironically

Kill yourself. Unironically.

Attached: 1irgcp.gif (260x260, 641K)

woah, take it easy mate!

found the retard who made the "program"

I can't tell whether you're b8ing or are extremely delusional

Am I supposed to be impressed? Because I'm definitely not.

Splits aren't useless. I've been lifting for 15 years and got plenty of progress in the first 5 doing splits.

Research suggests higher frequency is better for nattys, but plenty of dudes have gotten big and lean off of splits, or built big legs without squating.

Diet is more important than routine provided your routine isn't total shit, yet people focus all their attention on "muh squats!!!" vs lunges or leg press, but will eat like shit.

That's because you're retarded. Those are 18 inch biceps. Sorry you dont get relativity.

>no one gets the joke anymore
Is it that the best beginner aesthetics routine is a strength routine?

At least take your shirt off, cunny boy

Please don't post on this board ever again.

>Dips don't work chest

they work lower chest

He is right.

>lower chest
Most people don't even have abdominal part

>This advice sucks
>I can't give better advice

>It's your job to help me
Lel fuck u faggot

Is this better than SS? I just started and I'm looking to gain mass to fill out my skelly frame

i would get rid of calf raises and crunches

not really
don't jump programs like a retard, milk your linear gains

what this guy said

kill yourself faggot

Attached: giphy (1).gif (270x480, 1.33M)

I never knew I needed these .gifs in my life. They're amazing (no homo).

Samefag

Attached: 1538426285749.webm (747x420, 1.01M)

Literally not. If you can't tell when it's a samefag go back to r.eddit you weak ugly betamale. I fucking mog you

Nah famalam, I just entered the thread.

No you don't, shithead

OK I see. Thanks

I like it, I would get rid of weighted Dips, because they are bad for your shoulders, and replace them with incline dumbbell flies, but otherwise it is pretty good

Attached: 1513317507362.gif (250x287, 9K)

>Shithead
Back to r.eddit little betamale
You sound like the nerd from Big bang theory trying to swear.
Get fucking mogged you little faggot

Post body

that's a lot of presuming

Terrible advice

>Sounds like a
>Presuming
Confirmed for brainlet... Are you black? That would describe your low IQ

Yes.

Just stop posting. You're embarrassing yourself.

I blew you the fuck out and all you did was post Isley. Post your shitty body I want to laugh at your faggot ass some more. And then close your session and ask your parent (single mother cus u are black) to child block Jow Forums so you never comeback in between her factoring ebt checks and sucking dick for crack money ofc.

seriously, just stop, you are trying to hard

Literally no one thinks that but you. You've embarrassed yourself enough. Kill yourself

no one cares*

Good one
>No u
Seriously never leave r/fitness again if I see you in my neck of the woods I'm going to make you cry.
Scram faggot

Congrats on your sub optimal training for years.

Not the guy you're responding to, but do you take any kind of anabolics?

No I'm 100% natty 6'1 225