Letter thread. Write to someone special, or someone you hate, or someone in the middle

Letter thread. Write to someone special, or someone you hate, or someone in the middle

Attached: write-love-letter.jpg (400x265, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

maildrop.cc/inbox/thesunalsorises
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why can't you be NICE to me WHY NOT

Hey, I think it was you last thread. I miss you a lot.

J

Dear A
I hope you're doing okay, it's been a while since I've heard from you.
-C

Are you writing to a J or R?

i cant stop beating myself up for acting like such a selfish tool bag. it was easy for me to get upset--ive been feeling really neglected because our "date" keeps getting pushed back, and i was stressed out not knowing why your day fell apart yesterday. but none of that is an excuse to act shitty and write something so guilt trippy and childish, and none of that is an excuse to spam you while you just wanted some space alone. i am so, so sorry.

>I guess I will just post the same letter over and over again for a couple of times because my soul hurts and maybe by doing this will I find redemption.

Hi A,

Umm... I just want to say that I am sorry that we don't talk anymore. You used to be my dearest friend and you knew you could always count on me but after you joined that shitty paramilitary organization and after you changed your class - you had forgotten about me. I have tried to make you talk to me I have tried to make you go out together like we used to do but you were blinded by the appeal of having a 'family'..

I wish I could resist the urge to say it, but also that boyfriend you found yourself was a huge problem. I have told you multiple times that you do not match with each other. He has serious problems and instead of things getting better for him, his problems became your problems. You have even made out after that campfire as I hate that you are not able to have a moral spine whatsoever. But I guess it doesn't matter anymore, as I have heard that you have a new boyfriend. Hope no accidents arise and that you will not fuck your life that early on.

I do not hate people but I hate their actions. And I hate everything you have done and not done beginning with joining that group. Sometimes I regret that I hadn't returned your feelings towards me. I would have shaped you better and be your moral spine but after all that has happened, I feel disguised by your actions and priorities.

Oh and I hate the fact that your actions have made me lose contact with E. I miss that and it would be weird to randomly reach out to her anyways. I missed you two all summer and now I guess I am ready to move on.

I would advice you not to fuck up your life. And that's it. I don't think we will be able to talk to ourselves after all of this anymore. Take care.

- B

Attached: received_1963097383903564.jpg (720x1280, 207K)

Do you exist? Are you there, somewhere? Where can I find you? I'm alone, help me.
J

It's been a while. I don't know if I'd recognize you anymore if I seen you again and you didn't say anything to me. I wonder if it'd come back to me if we talked or if I just lost it forever.

A,

Youre an awesome person and i really like you. I think we're something. I think we have something that we're supposed to help eachother with, like we're each a piece of the other. Or just people of similar minds who could work together well. I miss you. I hope im not reading into things too much but its kind of hard to look over and catch you lookin, see that crooked smile, hear you say things referencing something id never think youd remember. Hope life gts better for you. I think you should leave the place youre at and come to us

S

i worry that you and i just arent going to work.

I exist, I am here.
maildrop.cc/inbox/thesunalsorises

I am a J

Oh I misread that. No I'm not writing to a J or and R sorry :(

Quite interesting really.
I have questions.

How do I use this?

How can I be sure that you are the one for me

And lastly:
How can I make youcome here. It's a cold night.

This thread is going to die and I won't hear from you again.

To the young woman of my dream from years past:

I dont know who you are but I will find you. Im very grateful that you showed me what its like to finally treasure another person. I just hope that you can accept me for who I am as I do for you.

Sincerely,

The Sentinel of the Highlands

Attached: E2C30BE0-6E06-400F-B588-C5AF080C1291.jpg (1000x850, 200K)

Dear B
If my pride wasn't the way it is, I would write your whole name here. I would say how much I miss you, how much I want you back, how badly I would try to make things works this time, but that would be my loneliness speaking, not myself. You have issues the same way I have issues, and even if I tried to make everything work, it wouldn't because you're not changing for me, because you shouldn't change for me. I've always valued people's ability to notice things for themselves and to change them without someone else telling them to do so.
I hope you are doing well, and I hope you don't hate me. Not because it'd hurt me, I couldn't care less if you hate me or not since you're so far away and not speaking to me as well, but because hating me will only hurt you. Resentment is a horrible thing, and it never, ever, does anything good for you.
Sometimes I still think about you, and feel a nice fuzzy feeling inside of me. But those are fantasies, and I shouldn't waste my time on them. Hope you're doing well and find somebody who loves you for who you are, or even better, learn to love yourself because you're a person with lots of wonderful potential, and even if you weren't a good person, bad people should still love themselves.
It would also be nice if you never read this because it'd mean you don't come here anymore. I know I come here rarely and it's better that way.
Love, A/J

instead of their full name, how about all of their initials?

im a "b" that knows an a but havent spoken to them for a long time

He never gave me his full name user, doxing is bad even if you think you love the person! And my real name doesn't start with an A, but that's the name I had when we met

I love you... I'm sorry for disappointing you.

That's not you he doesn't type like that!!

could you say anything about yourself like a name or discord? at this point im sure i dont know you, but it never hurts to make friends

I don't have discord anymore, only a throwaway one for when I need to play games. But here it is anyway, please don't expect anything from me, there's a reason why I don't use social media anymore faglord#1473

call it acid attack monday. Find some dumb fucking cunt everyone hates and fucking melt her stupid fucking face off.

Fuckk all of you, Fucking kill them all.

R I don't think you read here. I could really have used your help before. The NPC girls that were being mean to me would have given up if you had been around.

Dear Tatum,

I cant get over all the time that has passed and all the people you fooled around with since we were together. It kind of seems like you deliberetly broke up with me when we were in love just so you can cuck me all summer while expecting me to come back to you. Knowing that fills me up with a vehement pit of rage and disgust that i cant get past. I also know that you are cucking your current boyfriend and how you expect for me to take you back. I know if I dont come back to you it would crush your ego since you have built us getting back together as a guaranteed expectation of yours. Regardless of the case, judging from the way you look now and all the new wrinkles around your mouth, indicative of all the aggressive blowjobs you gave just to cuck me, I think im going to give things a hard pass. You can stop lurking on r9k and Jow Forums for me now. You can also stop making these letter threads. I just wanted to tell you I how much I hate you before i never get too again. If you killed yourself it wouldnt matter to me since you spent months trying to egg me to kill myself until your change of heart recently, most likely cause the summer of cock courasellin' is over. Yeah, I'm going to pass on that future with you.

Attached: 283.png (480x170, 123K)

I have a challenge for anyone posting letters in this thread. Give your letter to the person it's addressed to. Hell I'll even deliver mine tonight.

Hey S,

I know a hand written letter is the last thing you'd expect from me, or even anyone else, but if I don't do this it'll take me forever to fucking do it proper. What can I say? I'm a slow measured thinker, but when I'm around you I fucking run my mouth and say stupid bullshit. You might find it funny, but it's frustrating not being able to bumble out my true thoughts.

You might not remember it, but you said something that stuck with me. You may have been a little tipsy, and having more than a few laughs at my expense, but it struck me, why aren't we together? So fuck it, here it is. I like you S. Hell, I could even grow to love you.
I don't give a shit if your a couple years older than me, that you damn near drink your own body weight in alcohol on a bi-weekly basis, or that you turn into a total slob as soon a you take your work cloths off. I just know that I can trust you, I enjoy spending time with you, and I find your bullshit far cuter than I ought to.
We'll probably be laughing together as you read this, but just know I'm not joking.

Secretly sweating bullets, J.

Attached: 1476244398952.jpg (900x1176, 737K)

Dear A

You were a mistake.

From, G.B

Attached: 1535749617617.png (900x1042, 90K)

What makes you say that, user senpai?

Dear Cat,

I wish you could take back all those things you said about me, and I'd hope I could finally forget them myself one day. Till today I still can't shake them off my head and that combined with the struggles I'm going trough currently is just too consuming for my fragile body.

If you are reading this then I really hope you never ever cross my path again. I don't ever want to have contact with you or even glance at you. It'd be better if you saw me to just hide from me or something. Seeing you only brings back the pain I felt those months.

I hope you get better yourself, but far away from me. I'll do my part to also never cross your path again.

Goodbye,
-M

I wish I knew how to get over you. I'm beginning to hate myself more and more for being unable to move on. Logically I can tell myself that you were never worth it and blah blah blah yet I can't seem to change my stupid feelings. I hate myself.

R

You have to find some distractions man. Find other stuff that has meaning to you. I went through the same sort of feeling but was able to develop a deep passion for music that allowed me to feel fulfilled. I know you have some mental issues though which can get in the way of that. Talk to your doctor if your current treatment isn't working. Exercise and diet are one of the best ways to elevate mood.

Overall you need to remind yourself that it was not meant to be.

I'm so fucking sorry Jen. I wish I would have seen how fucked up I was earlier.

I just want someone to talk to, but I'm too fucking autistic to hold an actual conversation with anybody.

Attached: em.gif (480x416, 1.07M)

the way our timezones work, our daily schedules, our sleep schedules, and what we both want out of a relationship, i guess.

I.

I'm sorry for everything, im sorry that i was a disappointment till the very end, im sorry i didnt get to talk to you before it all happened. it was sudden, i couldnt take it, it might sound dramatized but i feel like it cut open a void in the pit of my stomach. how could i not feel terrible? before it all happened we were having a good time in a birthday party, next thing i know after waking up with a loud bang and a shouting uncle, i knew i was wasn't dreaming even if i hoped it was. i wish i couldve talked to you before it all happened, i still havent made you proud yet, nor even introduced you a girl i like, i haven't even showed any bit of interest in the things you liked, i know you were strict for my own good. i hoped only noticed it sooner. im sorry im sorry. it's been months since then and i still haven't visited you, money is tough and i still have uni. i wish i was there before you left. im sorry for being a disappointment.

J.

Attached: 1500711440753.jpg (303x393, 56K)

I use to think I was lonely and just wanted friends. Turned out I was mistaken. All I wanted to do was have sex with women. Maybe a little more intimate than just sex, but not like a full blown dating/marriage/relationship kind of thing.

Oh. I'm so tired. I'm tired and I just want to sleep. I want to sleep with you but I know you don't want to crawl into bed with me right now. This would be a couch night, wouldn't it?

Attached: 1530914902432.png (633x758, 22K)

I'm sorry you feel that way. The fucked up part is that I'm not entirely sure what I did to make you feel that way. I'm pretty fucking harsh and I seem cold on the outside, but I mean well. Which doesn't really matter at the end of the day because action is more important than intention (to every human but me lol But, like, I can see where they're coming from).
I just don't like anyone being an asshole to my loved ones. I can get brutal in their defense.
Uh... Don't take me personally? I felt you needed to hear every harsh thing I've said to you. Doesn't mean I don't like you.

At least you guys have people to write letters to. I don't have anybody at all.

s
last letters sent, i don't know what to do now.
if you're not dead, i know you probably check these threads still, you might be reading this right now. i miss that. you should send me a message.
a

S,

I know you're emotionally cheating on your gf. You don't know that I have a way to contact her. I promise to tell her.

-Someone you rarely talk to

Dear people reading this thread.
Today I took a shit, but it came out in bits and pieces. It was an illegitimate shit and it was weird.
Today something else happened too. I did a lot of yard work today. I mowed my lawn front and back, I chopped down some small, bullshit trees in my backyard up against my privacy fence and moved them out to the curb, and I also cleaned out the gutters. Today was a day-off well spent, and I am proud of my accomplishments today despite a poor shit I took that wasn't even notable.
Today, I also blew up on a long time friend of mine who happens to be a girl. I blew up on her for being a whore but in a kind of good natured way to get her to change because she likes to lead guys on, telling them that they probably have a chance with her or the classic "I'm not emotionally ready for a relationship, but I'll let you know when I am ;)" while the guy she tells this to is clearly in love with her and she'll kiss and cuddle them too, just to keep them on the leash, but she does this while fucking and sucking two other guys at the same time and all sorts of crazy shit. I know this cause she did it to me, that was a long time ago, and it was only today that I realized how horrible she is. It only took a /devilish/ master of manipulation to lull her into a false sense of security to get her to reveal her true nature. Yes, I admit my fault for that and that probably makes me no better, but she was bitching to me about this guy she's been talking to as a friend and how much he's in love with her and that he's "crazy" but she's still friends with him, and I knew she was leading him on because she did it to me and other guys, too. I spoke to one of the guys she used to talk to and they tell me they went through the same thing, so I had to do what I did to prove a point. She has no sense of accountability for the guys she emotionally fucked over, they're all "crazy".
I kinda feel bad and want to take it back, but whatever. She's worthless to me now.

there is... one thing i did for you. one thing i gave up, and you didnt even ask me to do it. life has been really difficult for me for the past six months and i resorted to drinking often to numb my emotions. i wasnt hitting the bottle once per day or anything, but it was bad enough that my mom texted me about how frequently the liquor store was showing up in my bank history.

but then i met you. and then i learned about you having to grow up around alcoholism and how you felt about it... and even though you didnt even tell me to do it, i made a promise to myself to stay away from alcohol completely.

i never wavered, except that week when we split. i drank one of those nights, hard enough that i spent an hour clutching a toilet. besides that... nothing. i dont buy bottles. i thank my roommates but refuse their offerings. i just dont drink. my philosophy is that you dont deserve to have another drunk in your life.

i dont know why im writing this. i guess im worried we might stop speaking soon for good. and i dont want to go without you knowing this. maybe im being overdramatic. i have a poor tendancy to do that, something you probably know too well yourself.

Dear E,

You're my everything. He's not right for you. I know you won't listen to me, but one day, you're gonna be saying I'm right.

I hope that day comes before too much damage is done.

One day, I know we'll have the life we were meant to have.

B

I'm sorry, I misinterpreted your post, having not seeing your previous one. I am not who you were writing to but I hope you find this person and I hope you feel some warmth on this cold night

I hope you have a beautiful life, whoever you are:)

A, K, A, C, and whoever else should know,

First it was survival, then acclimation, then pursuit, then recovery, and now, it's optimization. These are the thematic domains of my life over the last two years. My life is a story to me, and I think that's one of the things I should be most thankful for in life. The thought of it keeps me going sometimes.

Anyone whom this letter is for will never know. One of you goes on here, and might see it, but you'll never actually consider the possibility that it's you it's addressed to. But all of you and more shaped me. You changed me forever, for better or worse - but I think it's better because it makes for a more entertaining story.

C

Jesus, has it really been a year? Basically that means it's been a year of me wasting a shit ton of time. Didn't think I'd be able to pinpoint the exact moment I fucked up but now I know when it happened. Shit.

M (or S),
I doubt you remember me.
Against my better judgment, I just spent 2 hours looking for you online. Luckily for me, I can't find you, only a few traces of you. It's been 13 years I think, since we last spoke. A lot has happened since then, to both of us.
I still miss you, every single day, every night. The only times I don't miss you is when I can lie to myself well enough.
We both swore that if anything happened, we'd check in with each other when we were 30. I looked then but couldn't find you. I don't expect that you looked. Or wanted to. Or even remembered. I've accepted that I'll probably never get to talk to you again. But I'd give anything to know that you're okay and happy and to let you know that I still and will always love you.
I still have that bit of slag you gave me after your metal class that one day. I've carried it with me, daily, ever since then.
B (or K)

Attached: inthevoid.png (425x425, 466K)

To A,M and C

A: I fucking hate you, the shit you said to me was beyond fucked up constantly told me i was fucking worthless my entire life and i trusted you enough to open up something i thought i never would. you knew my family hated me you knew i was suicidal you knew i hated myself enough to start punching my fucking wall. Fuck you. I thought you were a person i could love trust but you are just a fucking asshole. i still scarred from the shit you said. i regret loving you. B

M: I'm sorry i made you sit through my father screaming at me and pushing me around. I'm sorry i let you watch my mother hit me with a frying pan. you wanted to go out and hang out at the parks around town. I should have done those things before you left. i miss you but i don't think you want to connect again and i don't blame you. Remember when we were sitting on the train tracks in the woods by my house and smoking? just chilling and sitting together. I wish i could go back in time and fix how much of a fuck up i am. Love you. B

C: Thanks for saving my ass from those fucking assholes back in Middle School and High School. if you weren't there those fucks would have continued hurting me more then what they were. Remember when we worked up the courage to tell the teachers what was going on and they didn't believe us. Never did even after i got rocks thrown at me. Not even the police cared. You did and i wish you could be here. Fuck this town i wish i went with you. B

Attached: Cozy.gif (1000x512, 1.84M)

this is fucking pathetic and I guarantee the bitch doesn't even know you exist

Dear P
i want to be your friend but i dont think you want to be mine but tell me dont leave me hanging bitch
J

cool user, thanks for the bump

How long has it been since you heard from P?

just a few days now

was this meant for this

Dear MI,

I am awaken thanks to you, plus I have someone else to spend my love to.

Dear YAR,

I have no idea why you blocked me, maybe because of the story I post, but swear to god that wasn't meant for you, I don't care or bother if you find someone else when you say that you want to give us a try. But you know what, whatever, you're that naive to ask for explaination and so am I.

Z.

In my case, it's been over a year, and I still haven't got to see them. Time flies, doesn't it?

What's P's full first name?

to my future gf
pls be my gf

I'm starting to think that several anons have been talking to a P on discord and she ghosted all of them recently.

P-zombie :)

Remember that day when we met? Back then I had a thick veil of bitterness covering my eyes. For that curcumstance, I was unable to believe that you were interested in being near my persona. Out of all people that with a wide spectrum of personalities you chose the most uncanny one. How puzzling.

It took an special effort not demonstrated by my immediate actions to retire that numbness from my sight. As always, anything that is thrown away with force will hit the ground louder once it lands. The thick veil that I had transformed itself in a heavy velvet curtain that closed my sight of this satiric play that we had. In some way I was relieved if we are being honest.

I am not able to see you now. Please god, let me have these curtains closed forever. Whatever lingers in the other side of it, is nothing of my interest.

Attached: photo.jpg (900x900, 48K)

Oh it's a bitch? Booooooooooring.

been feeling suicidal all day
hoped hearing your voice would help
maybe i can hear it tomorrow?
-t

Sonya,

Not cool.

Love,
You know who this is.

I bought tickets to visit you in Indianapolis but i don't even know if you're still a student there.
See you soon, c/s

idk if you will, but I was about to post a message about loosing someone... It really sucks, user, I hope you don't do it!

D,
You make me feel unlovable
-H

Hey D, I thought about you again and I cried.
I know you at least care about this and acknowledge this, and you're the one few people who deeply can care about this without any.. implications.

I also was stupid and thought your [redacted] was eugenics, but then I realized.. I was just being stupid.

I have also done inherently wrong things, but I'm unstable and obsess over things, and you know about the obsessions. It felt raw, unnatural, and I didn't enjoy it.

I wish I was as reasonable and calm as you.

Also, I'm afraid if... normal people find you and the community, bad things will happen. maybe I'm overreacting though?

Just you living is enough for me, even if its controversial, I define you by [redacted] for the best of reasons. Or maybe I'm using my own [redacted] as reason to idolize you?
Even if we can't be friends.. I still want you to have kids. You're the only one who can,

And you showed me that unconditional love can be real, since... that thing you have is controversial for so many reasons
Its nice to have something in common with someone who understands it, and its not something cute or funny. its not something that can be controlled. and something unique to the person. Something interpersonal. and up to the person to decide.

Sorry for the longness of this again D, and I had be cryptic to protect you.

Ignorance really is bliss.

L

please stop tormenting me. i love you.

A

Dear A.

I'm sorry for the things that i have said to you. I know that hurts, but i hope that you'll understand that i'm not a man that you need right now. We are too different, i hope that you'll find someone else like yourself and live happily

-M

Dear M (or maybe you would prefer to be B, ya weeb),
I don't know if I loved you but I certainly came close to it. I cried in the shower every day when I was in Europe and we seemed so close but so far apart. Talking to you was so cosy and fun, and you brightened every day that we chatted together. Sitting in bed playing dumb computer games with you on voice, while my toes were warmed by my overheated cruddy laptop, will always be my favourite memory of you.
But recently I just stopped chatting to you. I stopped putting in effort and even though you sent me videos, normie memes and random thoughts every day I just ignored you. It was partly jealousy, of the woman at your work I know you like, and partly a reaction to you taking longer and longer to reply to me. But I took it too far.
Now you're talking about how you're in so much pain you want to kill yourself, on the eve of the day your mother did so, I don't know what to do. I was crying before when you first said it. I don't know what to say or how to make it better. I just want to see you better and doing your old cringy things. Please.

No, you called me disgusting.

DEAR X:
ABLOOHOOHOOWHHAAARRGAHAHAGHHGRBRLGRHFBGLH ME SAD
SINCERELY ME

Attached: 1533695016257.jpg (888x762, 72K)

when?

months ago?

I already wrote my friend a letter, stamped it, and put it in the mail pickup box.

des
i miss talking to you even though you were one crazy bitch
i

cool but nobody cares, this is the letter thread, not the shit you did today thread

You must pay for each transgression starting with the first to the last as I have paid for mine.

you make me want to kill myself

loving you was the worst mistake i have ever made

Deal with the consequences.

you degraded yourself last year far more than i ever have

And now you pissed me off again

Fuck you whore. You were never a friend. You just used me. And now you bitch about having no friends? I wonder why. Cunt.

GO PRESS YOUR FUCKING FAKE RAPE CHARGES, CONTACT HR AT MY WORK, GET ME FIRED RUIN MY LIFE. I'VE ALREADY BEEN FUCKING SUICIDAL FOR 9 MONTHS.

I HOPE SEEKING THE ATTENTION AND AFFECTION OF MY GAY TWEAKER COUSIN WAS WORTH DESTROYING OUR RELATIONSHIP AND FUCKING UP BOTH OUR LIVES.

PLEASE JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE.

HEY GUYS, WANT SOME SUICIDE FUEL? IMAGINE FALLING DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH A GIRL, A GIRL WHO SHARES ALL YOUR HOBBIES AND INTERESTS. YOU TAKE HER OUT ON DATES EVERY WEEK AND SPEND ALL YOUR WEEKENDS WITH HER. THEN SHE TELLS YOU THAT YOUR MANIAC TWEAKER COUSIN HAS BEEN HARASSING HER AND TELLING HER BS ABOUT HOW YOU DONT LOVE HER. SPAMMING HER CALLING HER UGLY TOO.

SHE PROMISES OVER AND OVER THAT SHE'LL NEVER TALK TO YOUR COUSIN AGAIN. WELL ONE DAY YOUR COUSIN TELLS YOU SHE LIKES GETTING SLAPPED, THAT HE FUCKED HER FACE IN A TARGET PARKING LOT AND SHE BEGGED HIM TO FUCK HER. HAS TO BE A JOKE RIGHT? HAHA

NOPE. SHE DID THAT TWICE. AND SHE BLAMES YOU FOR LEADING HER ASTRAY BECAUSE SHE FELT UNLOVED.

Dear J,
I don't know what it is about you. I don't know why I'm still attached to you after all the things you kinda unintentionally put me through. Maybe there are such thing as soul mates? Or the classic "ride or die"? Either way I love you to pieces and I want us to go on this scary journey of the rest of our lives together. I'm a faggot I know. But I do, and I know our age difference throws wrenches in our lives sometimes and makes us fight like crazy people but at the end of the day I can't say that I'd rather be with anyone else. You're my goof and I can't wait to see you grow. I can't wait to see us grow together. I won't lie though I'm a little scared, I'm scared you won't get help for your bipolar type 1 and I'm scared that down the road it'll kill us. We have been so strong though so far. We haven't killed each other yet right? Who else is going to deal with your crazy ass anyway and keep you in check? You're my goober. My body is sore from our fights and I'm sure yours is too. That's why I always cuddle you extra in the morning, cause I know your bones and muscles are sore like mine. I love you. It's almost time for work and I know you're gonna be mad I'm sitting here not taking a shower AND YOU STILL NEED TO TAKE ONE I'M SORRY GOING MEOW.

Love always,
K

Ok I will lol see you in court

i've lost track of who's who in this chain but adulterers should unironically be shot

He cheated too so who cares

S,

I know you're not -that- good looking but for some reason I remember you with my beer goggles on. I gotta see you again so I can correct that and not have weird dreams about someone I've only met a handful of times.

R

Then he should be shot too, as should his cousin, and whoever he cheated with.

V

I'm sorry, I thought I was strong enough to be there for you, I thought I was strong enough, I wasn't lying, I really wasn't, I'm sorry. I didn't want to abandon you. I wanted to be there for you in everything you did. I wanted to help. I wanted to make it all alright. I wanted to be the one thing in the world that wouldn't hurt you, that wouldn't leave you. I'm sorry. I wasn't strong enough, i just wish i had known at the time as to not have gotten your hopes up. I don't know whether to wish that you're alive or dead. If you're dead I hope it was quick, I hope you weren't scared, I hope you managed to think of something nice. if you're alive I hope you hate me, I hope you do nothing but despise me because I know the pain of your loss would be too great otherwise. I'm sorry.

E

Liza

I miss you a lot, today i even dreamed about you.

Xyzzy

Liza stop pretending to be me in a mongolian tabletop rp forum. You sick fuck.
-Xyzzy

Why does your mom have access to your bank account? Are you retarded or something?

Please talk to me again

Attached: 9050077A-9CB8-4877-8697-CD8D4A5BAEF7.jpg (1200x923, 132K)

You have to be the right person