Is Krav Maga a good meme or a stupid one?

Is Krav Maga a good meme or a stupid one?

Attached: 1512734811974.jpg (1009x935, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zVWyqBdE5RI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you a deployed infantryman?

its a good fighting style

%100 a meme pushed by retarded westerners, Theres actually a massive push in the IDF right now to replace this stupid shit with something else.

Interesting. Are you in the IDF? Why do they find it stupid now?

Is that the one where you just punch people in the nuts?

How can you effectively practice and perfect this outside of a real fight? You'll never be able to spar and use your moves properly.

I was, just for service im out now; but its really just not practical im sure that real life special forces guys might be able to get something out of but the average joe will never reach a high enough level for it to be useful.

The only reason it hasn't been changed to brazilian jiu jitsu or judo is cause it would look bad on us replacing a system we made.

exactly...instead try muay thai if you want to learn striking, and bjj for grappling. 99.9% of people won't ever need marital arts skills, and even fewer will be presented with a knife/gun, so spend your time on something like MT or BJJ that at least gives you a great workout while learning skills. plus, you can compete in both MT and BJJ, unlike KM

I promise you 90% of the people here won't need marital arts, that's for sure.

Attached: 1537644859286.png (170x170, 17K)

It's retarded. I do kickboxing and bjj. Gives you everything practical you need for a real fight

>a real fight
As if you ever ...

In a real fight you have a rifle, air support, ... no need for kickboxing.
In a bar brawl using your kickbox shit may result in you facing a judge.

Learn to box, finish the nigger with a jab or a straight punch, leave the place immediately (because someone might come back for retaliation).

If hes a nigger six of his homies jumped you the minute you raised your fist.

With 'nigger' I meant to say 'that filthy little gutter rat that dared to oppose you'. If there are six niggers threatening you, a revolver is the best remedy.

Pretty much this, Krav Maga is terrible in any fight that has rules, but excels in fights with no rules. It works by attacking eyes, throat and joints. You wouldn't want to gouge out someone's eyes in a street fight, for liability reasons and because the crowd would turn on you.

It's an inferior rip off of the fairbanks defense system and defendu.
Just

I shot a dude who had 1 foot and about 100lbs on me after he threatened me with some sort of gay martial arts shit one night.

Really wish I had pulled the trigger a few more times, it would have saved me about a year of legal headache.

Unless your being taught by an IDF instructor, it's stupid.

like everything made for the 13yos that comprise the bulk of israel's armed forces, krav maga is an approach to unarmed/knife combat that will quickly inspire confidence without wasting time teaching competence

you both sound like moronic pieces of shit

Dude, learn the Keysi fighting method (KFM). If its good enough for batman, its good enough for Jow Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=zVWyqBdE5RI

>revolver
>6 niggers
Only a revolver with high capacity killer clip will do.

Oh, I thought that's what this board was for.

yeah but jews only come on Jow Forums for daily reminder threads and shilling snake oil

>rifle
>only in go and run Amok in your highschool land