Is my go-to breakfast of dipping a croissant in a latte Jow Forums approved?

Is my go-to breakfast of dipping a croissant in a latte Jow Forums approved?

Attached: coffee-croissant-twenty20_698e38b4-beeb-432b-81a2-cc65e08dc77c-58e5b0e65f9b58ef7e06165e.jpg (450x276, 26K)

Of course not, it's just empty calories. Pretty tasty though

0% but sounds good af
i’d limit it to once a week

what are empty calories? can your body not use the calories for energy?

You basically want to be consuming as much protein as possible in every meal, you not only have none of it there but most of the carbs are straight sugar, which will burn off too fast and not make you feel full.

nah brah, butnthat buttery warm croissant with a little bit of butter and jam. OOOOOOOH god knows I love carbs but they are so fattening fuuuck

>You basically want to be consuming as much protein as possible in every meal
haha
you know that too much protein is a bad thing right?

otherwise we'd all just eat scoops and chicken

It's not, and we do

>eating breakfast
Tomorrow you are gonna tell me you haven't replaced all carbs with roids. Don't come back until you do that, or I will ravage your ass, nothing gay though. Oh, Jamie pull up that video with those silverback gorillas who ate game meat fed with dmt and raped some guy with AIDS creating superaids. Yeah, that's it, Usama's son will use it to wipe us out.

Attached: Rogan.jpg (1000x564, 49K)

just some empty calories and male curiosity ehh georgie booy
>empty calories
calories that arnt nutritional to you being an greek god

Enjoy your liver while it works

How much protein do you get on a daily basis?

Not enough

Post body so I can determine if I should dip my croissant in your latte

130g is more than enough for you little guy

anything more than 1.5g per kg of body weight will be used as energy
you can have your daily protein intake in one meal and the rest can be fucking croissants all day. it wouldn't be optimal but would work just fine

that's a goddamn cappuccino why do y'all call it latte ffs

>No protein
>No essential vitamins
>White four and butter

I don't know, what do you think?

But it's really hard to consume that much, unless you're doing the whole '5 scoops for pianoman' thing you're in no danger whatsoever of going over, and there's still nothing wrong with using excess protein as energy.

because its an indicative photo from google and i took literally the first result, yes I know the difference between a latte and cappuccino you troglodyte

Underrated

You need to go back

to where??? google???

Citation needed por favor

it's not great (like others said, it's empty calories, basically just sugar with caffeine), but who cares, if you enjoy it, go for it. it's not like it's a tub of ice-cream. your body can handle that breakfast just fine if your other meals have protein, fat and better carbs.

OP don't do this. You'll just fuck your body up.