Do girls in the gym really not expect dudes to stare at them when they do this?

Do girls in the gym really not expect dudes to stare at them when they do this?

Attached: 8890890890809.jpg (611x768, 113K)

Thots only go to the gym so people can mire

Don't validate these whores. Ignore their feeble attempts to grab attention, it's all they've been conditioned to do. The only thing they live for is the feeling that they are desired, and you should only give that satisfaction to a woman deserving of it. Fuck these roasties.

Of course they know. Its the only leverage that a woman has in this world.

Based gym shoes same as me.

There are plenty of others, but we've taught them that monogamy, love and motherhood are bad and that they should strive to be masculine instead.

Literally thought this today OP

>Doing deadlifts on platform behind squat rack
>6/10 Girl comes along
>Not even nice body, just gym sharked up
>Starts using squat rack like a meter in front
>Just carry on doing my sets as normal
>Gives me dirty looks as if I'm perving

1) Don't dress like that if you don't wanna get looked at
2) You look like shit so I'm not staring anyway
3) If I'm lifting here first, so it's not my problem

How do you look like you got your shit together like this?

Attached: 1F62E6E7-877B-4596-A861-787662CACA6A.png (489x487, 37K)

Yes and no. A lot of them want the attention but dont like to admit it. Some are there to actually lift though. I just ignore them all unless I need a spot and they're the closest body

The dirty look was because you didn't give her attention. You were the subject of her twitters posts that night.

>Of course they know. Its the only leverage that a woman has in this world.
>we've taught them
>we've

They taught that themselves - thank the 3rd Wave Feminists of the 1960's, along with Russian and Jewish subversion post WWII

Why can’t they wear shorts like anyone else? The whole “they’re comfortable” spiel is bullshit.

Don't look at me silly boys, I'm just here to work out teehee~

Attached: 1537925442485.gif (360x270, 3.11M)

Deadlift facing the opposite way. It would be the ultimate thot-slap. Not only does it show her that you are not even remotely interested in her, but it also shows her that non-thots don't need a mirror to workout

Nobody that matters respects women or gives a shit about their behavior.

brep

look man i hate jews and feminists as much as the next guy, but this "female empowerment" and "women are equal" shit is European. its just Jewish academics that turbo charged it starting in the 30s

Urge to rape.....RISING!!!

They do. And they get just as angry if you don't stare as when you do (unless you're chad tier). For example just today i was lifting in the free weights room completely alone, FEELING the iron fuse with my skin. In complete bliss, and this smug gym thot comes in and ruins my vibe instantly. Right off the bat looks at me with slight contempt as if i was staring at her tits or some shit (lmao you wish thottie). Then i start doing some curls and she's doing some meme "exercises" she probably got from her instathot idol. I completely ignore this bitch, focus on my TIP TOP curl form FEEL the STEEL i GAIN from the PAIN and after my last set my ceps are burning with PASSION. Catch a glimpse of this chick in the mirror and she's fucking frowning lmao... Ok dude.

This

Sounds like she was having a bad day and you're projecting. Not everything is about you.

>not everything is about you

Attached: 1536661970422.png (137x142, 50K)

You got it all wrong, user.
After WWII Russia infiltrated Western academics and heavily pushed collectivist marxist theories. The idea was to rot the West from the inside, and it gave birth to modern day SJW culture (right on schedule, I might add) to the point that American and Europe have certain academy-led groups actually fighting for marxism.

The Jews have mostly pushed for the "all races are equal" schtick out of self-preservation for their own minority group. All races being equal eventually evolved into "the white man is evil. The message has changed, but the agenda is the same - solidify prosperity for the Jewish people. The reason people don't like Jews is because they exploit the hell out of his for their own benefit, often using other races as their pawns, and all the mean-while not accepting their own rules (and instead, hiring only Jews, referring only Jews, promoting only Jews, etc etc etc) until eventually you have "Jewish Insider Clubs" like the well-known Hollywood Elite, banking sectors, and the media.

I know you said you were ignoring her user
But to pick up on this many things you were paying her some attention bro
Not talking shit or saying you're doing anything bad
But for your own sake just stick your earphones in and don't give them one bit of attention

You guys get mad at us for stupid shit but then you pull off shit like pic related.

Attached: 0BBD5AA5-E470-494D-8535-CCA01C6A0E12.jpg (750x1250, 308K)

>Believing Jow Forums is actually full of chad alpha males who sleep around all their life and think its right

Look everyone, this retard actually fell for this meme
We all just wanna feel good and have a qt gf
The Zyzz/ Seid ideal of banging 10 sluts a week is just a fantasy

Unironically this

like there's not a thread on Jow Forums every day about wanting to cheat on their gf

i wanna eat kimchi out of that little butt of hers

I'm not talking about the initial post
The reply is just tryna push this alpha male meme
When those cheating threads are made you get 2 responses
>DO IT FUCK YEAH BE AN ALPHA
>You're a piece of shit who dosen't deserve a gf

>believing that the universe isn't just and extension of the cosmic self which expresses itself in the bodies we craft at the gym
Never will make it, don't even try.

right i understand all that. but back in the late 1800s "liberals" were a thing and European men were advocating for women's rights and that sort of thing back in the 1700s. i know it was nothing like it is now, but the seeds were planted long before jews got a firm stronghold in the universities.

Here’s the rest of the post if you’re interested

Attached: 4354032B-7DAF-4950-8B23-01A1632171C4.jpg (750x1248, 1012K)

It seems like he was only with her because it was best he could get at the moment

>why the fuck did I even read this? lmao
That post reads like it was made by an autistic Finnish 16 year old, 100%.
>English isn't his first language
>No way in fuck is that an adult speaking
>Either autism or...
>Trying to impress people on the internet with a "hehe, look how awesome I am" story.
Fake and gay

Unironically try some (quality) leggins. I use them as house wear because they are comfy.
>inb4 fag in denial

Also, why shave half a leg when you can just shave just the ankle?

>That post reads like it was made by an autistic Finnish 16 year old, 100%.
Kek

Why shave half the leg when you can just not shave at all ?

>STILL NOT ASKING TO BE STARED AT
>STILL NOT ASKING TO GROPED
>STILL NOT ASKING TO BE TALKED YOU MISOGYNISTIC INCEL
>RESPECT WOMEN
The only reason I love Jow Forums is because at least you aren't thirsty doormats

Attached: face_original_1024x1024.jpg (961x951, 122K)

Russia having anything to do with the rampant sjw shit going on in US right now is the most retarded thing I've heard all week.

They actually are very comfortable. We need to push to have it socially acceptable for men to wear them in public

Speak for yourself

BASED rapeposter

look into Yuri Bezmenov
KGB defector who, in the '80s, said that Russia had planned to subvert the west by infiltrating academia, as you only need to do this successfully once before it self replicates (marxist teachers will raise marxist students who become marxist teachers etc).

The specifics he goes into about their goals are uncanny when compared to contemporary social issues.

Where do you think all our fucking Jews came from