Is it too late to start lifting at 22 ? I have a lot of time to spare on just lifting and getting /fit

Is it too late to start lifting at 22 ? I have a lot of time to spare on just lifting and getting /fit

I'm 5'10 238lbs and wanting to improve

Attached: 1523197127763_0.jpg (1200x1200, 187K)

its never too late

Attached: 1538937043572.png (474x1064, 196K)

it's never too late to start lifting
you are too short to ever be considered attractive though

In no way is 22 too old

Imagine getting a good 50 yard run up and then absolutely punting her in the vagina.

The look on her face lmao

Nothing is too late unless you think its too late.
Stop it with this preemptive defeat attitude and you'll go far

Riley Reid is like the hottest not hot person

imagine kicking her in the poon lol

except i bet you do no cardio and would be gassed by the 20th yard

she's p hot though

>this projection
Just do some couch to 5k user, its not that hard

OP listen to me.

Start fitness and never stop. do not wait. Save your 20s. Eat right. Exercise regularly.

>t. about to be 30 and shat it all away

Attached: 1539659240267.jpg (540x665, 165K)

I started lifting at 32 and look amazing at 35. I know dudes who started taking test at 45-50 and got muscular by lifting.

It's easier when you are younger, but you are also more of a dipshit and liable to hurt yourself/give up. If you stick with it, you will consider starting it as a hobby or be the best decision of your life.

I spent my last vacation fucking 19 year old European girls, and I attribute it to my gains physically and mentally from lifting.

12 year olds confirmed

Thank you bro, don't want to grow old to be "that guy" who threw his life away
Op here, thank you all for real advice, forgot to mention I'm from South America so... Here average height of guys is 5'8

Attached: 1523566899175.jpg (1600x1370, 362K)

36 here and can confirm. I was fat and out of shape 10 years ago and now that I'm Jow Forums and have figured out the metaphysical issues that were holding me back in life I'm routinely slamming top-tier girls in their early 20s and dating some really awesome and accomplished women in their late 20s. Best of both worlds IMO.

As if that wouldnt make it funnier

I started lifting at 23
Im 24 now and ive added a plate and a half onto all my maxes
Never too late bro

Post the pepe version already

imagine the smell haha

its never to late to get healthy but I think 40 is too late to get Jow Forums. You're fine OP

It isn't too late to start until your heart stops beating.

what's wrong with pickle rick?

Why don't more girls show off their pubes outside of their swimwear? This is sexy as hell!
Pic somewhat related. I lost my folder, but Kanata shaves Haruka's pubes in one episode after they show on the outside of her swimsuit.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Who the fuck shopped the bogdanov?

I wanna kick her right in the poon imagine the smell haha

Its never too late op 22 is very young

Attached: face.png (310x310, 9K)

30 here.. started 2 years but not serious about it until 5 months ago. Whole life has improved. Its never to late

I was a stick and twig thin my whole life. Didn't start lifting til I was 21, was 140lbs at the time. Now i'm over 200 and still lifting 8 years later. It's easy to maintain looking great if your natty and get your diet in check

What did your getting serious entail?

Not half assing it doing once a week workouts or making bs excuses

real talk it's never too late to start lifting don't let anyone tell you different not even the cynics on Jow Forums

The best time to start lifting is five years ago. The second best time is now.

Cool, thanks.

28 here, I've been serious in the past but kept letting things get in the way. Recovering from a shoulder injury at the moment but once I'm good I want to hit it as hard as I can without fucking anything up

Far from it. From the point of attractiveness, most men are more attractive late 20's compared to early 20's. If you've been lifting for 3 years once you're 25, you will be insanely attractive compared to most other men.

You can do it OP. Don't spend 2 years fucking around in the gym, start cooking and eating right as well as lifting heavy. Always remember what you're working towards.

Attached: 1539574369547.jpg (500x304, 80K)