My mom shouted at me in the grocery store and all the young women within the vicinity laughed

My mom shouted at me in the grocery store and all the young women within the vicinity laughed

Have you ever felt emasculated Jow Forums?

Attached: gdxze8g1pmm11.png (650x773, 47K)

Well you probably were doing something retarded unless your mom is crazy

i feel emasculated when i talk about my feelings irl

Dont worry fren, this last weekend i was at the store with my mom and she pulled down my pants and spanked me a few times because i kept asking her if i can get a toy

Same here.

She was buying organic orange juice I and I told her organic is a meme

She then screams that I never let her have any luxury

Buy her some lingerie or something

is your mom autistic?

and i seriously dont hope you actually used the term 'a meme'

She still treat me as her "baby" in public.

Attached: 1539705508859.jpg (867x881, 262K)

How so?

She's a narcissist and legit probably have an iq of 90

Now to think of it she probably did it on purpose

hope you inherited more from your father tbqh

>real beta hours here:

In high school, my girlfriend accused me of cheating with my old crush, so I went to the girl after school and told her in front of her boyfriend that i'd "never love her", even though I would get breathless around her and had fantasized about being with her since the sixth grade. I was literally shaking as she rolled her eyes... My girlfriend didn't stop with the accusations, even thought she congratulated me on "closing that chapter", for "my own good". She broke up with me a month later anyway. I will never forgive her for that. That memory very strongly. makes em want to kill myself. My entire life is peppered with moments of horror like that.

Attached: fgndgtn.png (320x238, 82K)

Why do you still live with her?

She's probably incredibly fed up with her dumbass son who says shit like "that's a meme" in real life. What was the point in saying what you did other than to be annoying? You said "organic is a meme" which means literally nothing, if you had instead said something like "oh hey you should just get regular oj because it's cheaper and the whole organic thing is a scam because blah blah blah." like an adult and normal human being she probably wouldn't have yelled at you. All you did was try to make her feel bad about her choices and make her feel stupid for not knowing what the fuck you're talking about. If you're like that all the time I can see why she'd want to snap at you in public to shut you the fuck up.

Don't know how i feel about this post. On one hand you got a girlfriend, on the other hand you were the most pathetic beta to roam the earth. Conflicted.

She talk to me like women talk to 5 yo and she literally calls me baby. I am so fucking tired of this shit, one of the reason why I am so afraid to go out with her.

Did your girlfriend even...tell you to do that?

She lives with me. She's unemployable and to her defense legitimately sick.

I wouldn't wish these shackles of gult onto my worst enemy. I don't wish that she would die but I wish she was gone.

Seriously 100% this. It's the true shift in one's maturity.

the latter is what I did because there's no word for meme in my language. she pulls this shit all the time to make me back off.

I told her right after if she shouts again I'm leaving her in the store.

That's kinda hot to be honest. I'm actually jealous.

And you keep accepting it... Get it together faggot not even your mom sees you as a man.

that's what you get for not keeping track of your good boy points

Yes, she told me to do it, because she was insecure, and knew that she was my old crush. She kept on bringing up how the other girl was who I really wanted... it was fucked up. I should have dropped her ass over the trust issues, but I thought if I made a statement, and told the other girl I didn't love her in a public way, it would fix things. It didn't.

If she pulls it all the time to make you back off why don't you just fucking leave her alone in the first place? Was mentioning the orange juice worth it? It sounds like your mom is miserable living with you and is taking it out on you a little but you can be smarter and mitigate those issues. By not antagonizing her at the grocery store for one. Pick your battles.

An angry child says "I'll leave you here if you don't do what I say" an adult says "I'm sorry you're upset but I will not be treated like that." And finishes their business. If you don't want her to treat you like her baby don't act like one.

Incecure abusive girls are one of the worst things this world has to offer, I regret the day I first talked to her and regret even more not standing up for myself sooner, at least I learned to stop being a fucking weak beta

You should have whipped out your cock and started flinging it around in a circle at everyone going "WEEEEEWEEEEEWEEEEWEEEE" REALLY FUCKING LOUD.
Followed up with:
So there! Don't embarrass me again Mom!!

Problem solved homie.

shoulda fucked her right there in the spot to assert dominance
you fucked up OP

We all make mistakes because of inexperience. It wasn't that "fucked up" though I think you have it built up in your head. Don't get me wrong it was absolutely in no uncertain terms fucked up for her to demand that you do that, but I'm pretty sure it didn't change anything about your chances with the other girl, no lasting harm was done other than the bruise to your ego. You may have had to publicly debase yourself to learn the importance of self respect but hey at least you learned something.

That old girlfriend tried adding me on Instagram recently, I called her a bitch and told her to fuck off. Feels to little too late, but at least i stood up for myself, fuck.

Attached: 1531624975002.png (500x322, 131K)

A girl i was dating made fun of me for having MS.

Shit, thanks homie. I've never talked about this with anyone. This is the first time I've even brought it up, that's how bad I felt. Yes, it sucks being an inexperienced young man, you have no idea how fucked up some people can be.

>That old girlfriend tried adding me on Instagram recently, I called her a bitch and told her to fuck off. Feels to little too late, but at least i stood up for myself, fuck.
He thinks direct messaging a girl over instagram is standing up for himself

Attached: laffinpeepee.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

You're right, I should fly 2000 miles to tell her to fuck off in person. That'll show her, dumbass.

In that situation what else is there to do really? I guess completely ignoring them would be better but when your ex ads you on Snapchat sometimes you just can't resist flipping them the bird and immediately blocking. It feels good to have the last word.

Attached: 1493656022108.jpg (495x414, 32K)

Why do mothers love their sons so much? It’s odd how much they baby their sons more than their daughters at times

>nameposter judging someone

Attached: 5888BB92-5A53-4BEA-BF84-3C624C0AFA07.png (237x208, 35K)

Great tip. I'll abandon her. I can't live like this anymore.

you have to be 18 to post here little fella
next time mom tells you to put the candy back then you do it.

My mom yelled at me in public the other day. I called her a cunt and walked away, then ignored her phone calls.

I was her ride home.

Lmfao, where's your father in all of this? Get out dude, she's projecting her husband expectations on to you.
And she's possessive and protective.

Get out of the home user and move at least a full arm's length away from her (far enough that she couldn't drive to you on a whim). I'm speaking from a similar experience from a son whose dad is disabled. Get out and live on your own before it she ruins your confidence and self-esteem.

the man nurse injected my butt with penicillin and I couldnt walk straight out of the office because me bum hurt

It's pretty crazy how much detail you got from that. Her husband/my step-dad passed away and she now she compares him to me constantly telling how he was a better man. I'm not in love with her. She doesn't realize I'm her son. The funny thing is he treated her like shit and I was what kept things from getting physical. I was ready to beat the shit out of him had he even laid a finger on her. Now that he's dead she has a romanticized view of him. I have a half brother and I'm now doing the duties of father and mother. Everything and I mean everything. She doesn't cook, clean, earn income, and she's sick. She needs regular appointments for her condition and it's like trying to convince a child every time. I wish she would disappear.

She's been getting crazier and crazier because I'm becoming more distant. Her personality is toxic. She is a textbook narc.

You are not obligated to take care of her responsibilities. Do not let her turn you into her interim husband/baby daddy/man of the house. Again, you need to leave and she will pull her own lazy ass up by her boot straps because she no longer has a man to depend on.

Don't look at yourself as getting distant, you are wanting to become more independent and adult. You need to make it happen though because she's going to (unintentionally) drag you down until you finally move out on your own.

Attached: 13684987.jpg (600x553, 22K)

You'll be a great father one day user. I wish I had somebody like you growing up. Thanks for the comforting words/advice.

you failed director's class to: :(

Thanks for the kind words user. Like I said, I lived through a similar situation. Right after I graduated high school my type A father suddenly became a barely functioning alcoholic. He soon diagnosed with early onset dementia in his early 50's. You two will get frustrated living with each other until you suddenly realize that your dynamic suddenly resembles a strained husband/wife dynamic and you bitch at each other about messes in the kitchen and old mail laying out on the table.

My best tips you can use immediately would be to keep your distance from her. That's not rude, and in fact it's how it should be if you were on a normal life trajectory and living on your own. Have more hobbies outside the house and only come home to wind down and sleep. If you spend a lot of time on the internet then just bite the bullet and become a coffee shop bum and sit there for a few hours with your laptop. Tell her no thanks when she asks if you want to run errands with her, or offer to go get the groceries if she makes you out a list. The key is to avoid situations where you have to work together or make trivial decisions.

Seek out older mentors. I wish I had done that sooner. Hang out with more successful people at the gym. Just say fuck and ask a gym bro who seems cool if he wants to grab a beer and maybe it will turn into a regular cookout at his place. Anything to keep you from being miserable at home and hoping your mother doesn't come to you nagging you to do something for her that she should be doing herself.

Your long term priority needs to be moving out asap. I can't stress that enough. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, and that will be enough to have an unstrained relationship with your mother.

Attached: 132174987.jpg (800x800, 93K)

shut the fuck up man, it kills you from the inside out.

What do you mean by she's """sick""" enough to be """unemployable"""? Dump her on a relative and hope CPS/relative picks up your half brother.

I'm sorry for joking user. I hope your situation gets better.

>Have you ever felt emasculated Jow Forums?
Hanging out with a bunch of married, home owning couples while you're single and living at home. That's pretty gut wrenching.

>not completely cutting off all contact with people you used to know until you have your shit together
can't make me feel like shit if I'm a hermit aside from some work and school

Attached: don't do that.png (235x236, 41K)