I used to play softball back in college, but I haven't done anything athletic since then...

I used to play softball back in college, but I haven't done anything athletic since then. 28yo now and want to get back in shape. Should I do something like Starting Strength or would CrossFit be better you think? I haven't touched a barbell in almost seven years btw.

Attached: DSN_20181710_1450_0.jpg (876x2045, 787K)

post feminine penis

Image still too vague, we'll need one without your breasts and vag covered to be able to give you proper advice.

If that's you, your body looks fuckin great. I'd just do a basic barbell routine on a slight surplus

I would fuck you, of course, but you're disgusting desu.

Wtf you have similar tiddies to mine

WHOMETH?

lets fugg XDDDDDD

Don't do crossfit unless you want to snap your shit up. SS with some adittional excersises like hip thrusts and glute ham raises would be solid.

faggot

SS while eating maintenance

I want to sniff your ass my dear

Never done CrossFit but everyone keeps saying it's a meme. Though would take that with a grain of salt. Anyway if that is you, then you're in decent shape still, at least well enough to get back into without starting from scratch. Do your research, it's hard to get a straight answer out of the board a lot of the time.

New pic
Remove arm and stupid fucking cunny censorship.
Receive advice.
Good advice that isn't "Do SS".
You'll also receive deep dickings.

Those thighs are amazing. I want you to wrap them around my head as you piss on my face.
Please be in boston

Attached: 1539657539516.jpg (840x925, 316K)

listen, youre gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments. I just want you to know you're beautiful inside and out.

>thinking about you hurting

L
O
N
D
O
N

starting strength, to work that juicy glutes and quads out

>vag

pls be in
L O N D O N
O N L O N D
N D O N D O
D O N L O N
O N D O N L
N L N N L O

>as if a woman would post real body on this site

This is pretty solid advice.
Crossfit is like anything else if you go hard and do it right it'll work, just more chances of taking a trip to snapcity.

Caitie?

DC
C

>inb4 300+ replies

BTFO op you're obviously a faggot larping as the woman you wish you were. Fuck you.

Your leg has got me FUCKED UP there's zero definition or even indentation of a knee WHAT THE FUCK

Women body with a penis. Gross.

airbrush retard

H O U S T O N
O O
U T
S S
T U
O O
N O T S U O H

nice hips
uh do stronglifts 5x5 you have a nice base already

S H I T

R
O
M
A
Or was it london Idk anymore also you have the upper body of a hispanic 40yo woman build like a fridge but nice childbearing hips tho

Nice dubs but fuck yourself

Answer without any memes:

Between SS and CrossFit, I have no doubt that Cross would be the better choice. With compound exercises and a good mentor Coach, you would met atleteanx status in few months. The reason a why cross fit is a meme is because it became a normie thing, and also because people try to reach a fucking pr every class without even knowing the proper form of the exercises, thus resulting in the infamous videos of serious injuries shared in this chan.

Aside from that, just don't forget the external rotators (no meme this time), since a lot of injuries in cross fit (compound movements) are related to the lack of strength on this muscles

Since you've already had a athletic story, you know the drill: maintain a regular diet, train and get the proper rest and youll be in shape in no time. GL anonete

Attached: nice bait.jpg (625x626, 80K)

T H A N K S

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

What's going on here?

Attached: 1539404557418.png (1080x551, 819K)

MANCHESTER

D E L H I
E
L
H
I

pls post penish im moving mine

I WILL NEVER HURT YOU

Attached: 1524462627282.jpg (750x546, 32K)

CARACAS

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: face.png (632x650, 99K)

PLEASE BE IN
>DENVER
>E
>N
>V
>E
>R
But seriously, you have a pretty good body already. Just do some cardio and take the scoobypill.

Attached: 1533053631138.png (704x872, 807K)

what kind of retarded faggot body is that

Routine to build a body like yours?

>crossfit is good as long as you don't do crossfit
How can anyone take you faggots seriously.

>Womanlet

Good bod, nice peen

This is total bait, usually when actual femanons make these threads they’ll actually respond back

what to believe

Attached: googlesays.png (1434x803, 444K)

>literally perfect body
HELSINKI

lolwut? crossfitters are supposed to do compound lifts?
I never see them in the free weight platform

>I used to play softball back in college

Lesbo dyke detected. Those Chucks just seal the deal.

Based and brappilled

As far as I know from CrossFit (the serious crossfiters), most of the basics exercises utilizes the barbell, and all the compound exercises involving it: squat, front squat, ohp, and all the movements (full and parcials) of the olimpic weightlifting style (don't know the names sorry)

Attached: lie on the internet.gif (245x180, 710K)

marry me
you look great and i bet you're really cool and chill

well I guess they must be swinging some 40kg curl bars around in the crossfit room and pretending to do compound work or something

P Y O N G Y A N G
Y N
O A
N Y
G G
Y N
A O
N Y
G N A Y G N O Y P

T O R O N T O
O
R
O
N
T
O

read the sticky, stop fucking attention seeking.

Oh my god, those thighs are divine. I want to worship you like an angel and be your human toilet paper.
Please be in LA

Attached: 1539802949708.jpg (840x925, 95K)

Based and redpilled

Cringe and bluepilled

Is that really you honey?
Could you post some more baby girl?

Literally pajeet tier

cringe and bluepilled
based and redpilled

Attached: moe 4.jpg (3059x3525, 388K)

Uncensor your penis please

Fucking manlet

OUAGADOUGOU
UOGUODAGAUO
A
G
A
D
OUAGADOUGOU
UOGUODAGAUO
G
OUAGADOUGOU
UOGUODAGAUO

If you're in the North Carolina triad area and have right wing views I'd probably propose tomorrow

> Hey Scoobs look out!
> RUH-RUH!

Attached: scooby.jpg (425x320, 15K)

There are no actual femanons, only feminine anons

I am now King of the thread and lay claim to OP until someone with a better body posts. Good luck being better than this 9" hard cock, faggots.

Attached: woSmI0j_d.jpg (399x533, 97K)

Baby show what it looks like when it’s hard :3

Honestly and against the advice of this board I'd say something conditioning heavy would be a good program for you. SS is just gonna make your but and thighs bigger, and you're already pretty thicc. So something like HIIT might be awesome for you, and crossfit is in that mold. Just don't visit snap city while doing it.

This

Classic, bait thread torpedoed by a dick pic on a blue board

>9" hard cock
>posts a 5" softie
Post a real dick pic or gtfo

Nice droopy tits, I can see the stretchmarks from here

You look like you have a strong jaw, well have chad sons

OP is a womanlet, she not gonna want a 9 inch dick (which you dont have anyway)

No joke my penor is 2.5" soft but gets to to 6.5" hard. Grower not a shower boyo

Sneed

Kek imposible

Feed

You look like a midget dwarf or at least have the body shape of one

i wanna kiss that tummy!

CHICAGO
HICAGO
ICAGO
CAGO
AGO
GO
O

D A L L A S
A
L
L
A
S

The sad thing is, you creepy as fuck queers and loser cunts who'd sage a thread with a normal woman with normal censoring into the ground are the only ones keeping this dumpster fire of a thread going because of the SO FUNNEH dick shaped censoring.

You people are a major reason why this board is shit now.

Please be in Cheyenne

How bout you read the sticky you godless whore

Attached: 1537557799211.jpg (634x580, 89K)

please PLEASE post ass for the LOVE OF GOD

Attached: 1525508073749s.jpg (125x110, 3K)

Attached: 1536019304421.jpg (1228x2048, 360K)

This

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
PLS BE IN LONDON

Your body is so similar to my ex. Makes me sad desu. I left her and I regret it.
Pls post ass now to cheer me up.

I bet I could beat you in a test of strength my dear... if you lost you’d have to be my bride... how does that sound my sweet? If only you could feel my throbbing member against the back of your ankle while I licked and sniffed that nice assignment yours...oh my.....your feet are perfect love let me lick them heel to toe... no no no don’t kiss me I don’t deserve it, let me lick your asshole mmmm.....I will do everytime I can to make sure there is not a single inch of you left unlicked..... would you like if I I licked you my dear?

My guy theres never any femanons around
It’s a cruel world we live in

you should work your abs but starting strength is good if you want a big ass but do a bit off crossfit if you wanna become a cardio bunny