Why do i still feel suicidal even when i diet & exercise?

why do i still feel suicidal even when i diet & exercise?

Attached: 1F637EDC-30C1-4EE9-A6C3-17BDFFB85314.jpg (749x666, 71K)

Because at the end of the day you're all alone.

Attached: 1539612296461.jpg (1200x676, 88K)

Because you are genetic trash

High possibility of vitamin D deficit. Are you getting enough sleep?

r00d

going out in the sun does nothing for me either. even when i take a walk and bask in the sun or my surroundings, i still feel suicidally depressed and want to die/kill myself.

>are you getting enough sleep?
yes
sleep doesn’t help either lol

Are you overwhelming your brain with dopamine from vidya and fapping? This way you don't get rewards for normal tasks.

I personally feel that way because I have no clear plan to support myself and can't work most "normal" jobs. I'm about to be homeless lol. Exercise isn't as helpful as dental insurance would be atm...

But also this. My brain was predisposed to the idea of being shitty.

>Are you overwhelming your brain with dopamine from vidya and fapping? This way you don't get rewards for normal tasks.
nah, don’t do either of those things at all. masturbation does not provide me any relief/pleasure either

Huh. Not op, but I have a clinical diagnosis for depression and during a recent exam, my general practitioner said my blood work showed a vitamin D deficiency.

How does your typical day look like? As in every little thing you do

that's got to be a man buddy,you,re not tricking me in to been gey

You can't life the pain away

Name of qt ???

because no gf

Attached: 1536729777143.png (675x380, 324K)

In fact is right. You are genetic trash in terms of serotonin (and much likely dopamine and noradrenaline too) pathways which makes you feel like shit, and contemplate suicide.

I know because I have the same issue OP. St. John's Worth worked perfectly for me. Give it a try. Be aware though that it interferes with other medicine, and also makes you slightly photosensitive. Other than that it's pretty safe and highly effective (studies prove it's at least as good as Imipramine to fight off moderate depression).

Because life is shit, bro.

This. Get used to it.

Have you ever tried ashwagandha? If so what's your experience?

how the fuck does one wipe their own ass with nails like that?

Attached: 57.jpg (1585x1527, 140K)

idk bru, i always wonder

Attached: 9d03a9b25a3359a576866b332fd87260.png (448x309, 236K)

You need to change your perspective on life. Changing yourself physically is great, but it's only halfway

Very carefully

Have you seen any results yet? My depression and self loathing didn't abade until I lost a bunch of weight and started noticing that I had muscles

imagine if you were her boyfriend and she asked you to do it for her haha

haha that sounds so gross user i cant believe you just said that ew x) imagine if you smelled your fingers afterwards haha

Have a near death experience user, you will appreciate life way more. It's also fun as fuck to do things like
>Drive really fucking fast and nearly crash
>Fight people
>Get mugged but turn it into a rape
>Survive hurricanes and tornados and stuff
>Bull riding
>Skydiving
Just become an adrenaline junkie, user

Attached: 1516524028413.jpg (640x640, 36K)

is that a trap?

haha and just for clarification, would the boyfriend then have to smell his fingers? not to sound weird but I wonder what the smell would be like lol

Omfg this is me. Vidya, fapping, and marijuana. How do I unfuck my shit?

The good ones never are :(

look at the hands and shoulders, guys can not have such structure

Stop being a fucking manchild, grow up and take some responsibility. And take a shower for fucks sake.

Attached: weed.png (754x734, 768K)

Could be inflammation or some deficiency. Explain what your diet is like, what food groups do you eat and how much of each

you dont eat enough fat
less carbs, more fat
-t high fat diet 7 years, cholesterol same as when i was 15 (30 now)

>why do i still feel suicidal even when i diet & exercise?
diet and exercise obviously isn't enough, unfuck the rest of your life

Feeling like killing yourself honey? Hmm, you mustn't be getting enough fiber in your diet. Try some of my chicken soup it'll perk you right up!

Attached: 1.jpg (758x633, 55K)

Always wanted to go to Tornado Alley in April/May and go chasing
Australia's tornadoes are weak

I'm fit with my own place, car, a career, and play in a band. I don't know how to unfuck myself beyond this. I'm romantically lonely and am beginning to think I'm just ugly as fuck.

STOP LIFTING SO MUCH START BRAZILLIAN JIU JITSU OR MUAY THAI OR SOME OTHER MARTIAL ART

NOW

Fuck lad, you want adrelanine? Go on an interstate highway and fight a roo. Just watch his m8s dont jump you from behind or trash you car when your not looking the cheeky little cunts

Go to bars and say your a skydiving instructor. Offer free lessons and shit then don't call back

Do you have friends. You probably don't socialize much outside of work. Why not play gigs and get hammered with your band every few weekends.

Fiber is worthless really. Most causes of depression can be liked to deficiencies in Vitamin D, E, Potassium, Magnesium, Sodium, and Zinc. That or inflammation caused by Dairy or Gluten. Chicken soup has anti-inflammatory properties, which is why you have it when you're sick.

Don't treat depression like something magically wrong with your brain, that's rare, most times it's linked to something that is happening to your body. You'd be surprised how much your mental state is affected solely by what you eat

Attached: killbert.png (1600x1013, 320K)

>I'm physically attractive, I own stuff, I make money, and participate in an extracurricular activity.
Start a fight club, m8. Living life be a nihilistic society's checklist doesn't seem to be working out for you.

Girls don't poop.

Because something isn't quite right.

Could be stress, social / personal issues, diet and exercise (maybe you're doing it wrong), health issues...

If all the latter is OK maybe we're talking about genetic disorders, but take in account that they're actually really uncommon. And let's be honest, you're on this website, so probably you're a mess.

its time to uninstall Jow Forums, for while

I have no problem approaching women when they give me signals, but these days they avert their eyes and do everything they can to pretend I don't exist. Even fat and ugly wome ignore me. Going out makes me miserable. Women have approached me to tell me I'm ugly. I feel so trapped.

I'm 6'0 and was 164 lbs 10% BF this summer. I'm fit, not attractive.

That means at some point they approached you and gave you signals. What changed in that period of time?

Age, I imagine. I'm one year out of a 5 year long relationship with an abusive partner who frequently criticized my appearance.

Are roos like a pest down there? I have always wanted to manhandle them like andrew ucles.

Attached: CourageousBrokenAfricanwilddog-size_restricted.gif (445x250, 1.66M)

Well, you said it yourself. You lack confidence because your ex abused you. Work on that.

>Women have approached me to tell me I'm ugly
Really? What did they say?

"You know you're ugly, right?"
Or they tell me I look like a girl or something.

I've been told I live in the worst possible place to meet women who aren't pieces of shit - Alberta Canada.

How? I'm convinced she was right. I see no evidence to the contrary.

I wish she was

Because if you are fit, have a nice haircut, make money and play an instrument (and you're not extremely weird looking) you're literally above 80% of men in social desirability.

Even if you're relatively ugly a lot of women will be interested only because you're well adjusted. It must be something about your personality, and you don't seem like an asshole.

So yeah, it's probably confidence.

I have slightly longer than shoulder length hair. Thick, blonde. I get complimented on it a lot - mostly dudes. Full beard. I have nice arms and shoulders and I honestly feel like I mog a lot of dudes. Do women get intimidated? I kept reading that that's a meme that ugly dudes say to explain why women don't like them.

WHO IS THIS GIRL FUCKING NAME

From that description and the alberta bit, Im pretty sure I know who you are and seen pics you've posted here. If it is you then you definitely aren't ugly. In any case I honestly think the scenario of a woman coming up to you to tell you you are ugly that'd be more likely that it's some sort of weird shit test than that she actually thinks that you are ugly.

Women don't talk to ugly dudes, they just pretend they don't exist.

Yeah, probably. Women get intimidated by the viking look. If you're in a metal band you also know that women don't particulary like that style.

Cut your hair like pic related and avoid the "weird outfits" (you know what I'm talking about) when talking to women. Bland t-shirt and standard blue jeans should work.

Attached: Long-Thick-Blonde-Beard.jpg (500x500, 47K)

While everybody here is recommending biological solutions, that's the easy half of the battle. The hard part is recognising and consciously changing thought patterns and a personal value system. It's probably not for everyone, but I learned a lot of philosophy on my own and created a meaningful personal philosophy to live by. The basis of my philosophy is: a meaningful life is achieved through meaningful relationships (with oneself, with others) and having meaningful responsibilities that strive toward creating value for those around you (reinforcing personal relationships), and for society as a whole. Simply striving for these is meaningful in and of itself. It is also important to forge an individual moral framework in order to satisfyingly achieve these aspects of meaning.

Reading stoicism really helped me develop healthy thought patterns. So did magic mushrooms. It's also incredibly important to be able to self reflect linearly and logically. Meditation and mindfulness really helps in training you to think constructively. To get started, you only need to take out 2 mins a day at first; its more important that you get into the habit. Stop distracting yourself with the internet and other small addictions, and think things through linearly when thoughts come.

wew

This is why I hate the meme advice of "just exercise and open your buttcheeks to let the sunshine in brah"
What people who say this don't understand and therefore never mention is the purpose of doing all the healthy shit for yourself as a person with depression is not to just magically get you over all that, but to establish a foundation of self care where you'll be in a better position to take inventory of your problems and start dealing with the mess in your head and your life.
It's a lot more difficult to do that when you're still wallowing in your own filth, so by exercising/eating good/sleeping good/etc, you're proving to yourself that you're worth the effort you're putting to be more healthy.
You still have a lot of work to do, but you're on the right path dude, keep taking care of yourself.

Attached: 1535732884905.jpg (492x367, 16K)

Ding ding ding. We got a winner. Most depression comes from thoughts and belief systems that were implanted by other people.

ouch..

Could this be? Are we gonna make it?

Just another cross you gotta bear bro

Motorcycles are blessed

Attached: 1_5W1mlFtcMBq9QYwlF6mKJw.jpg (1014x567, 68K)

get outta here with your dr oz homeopathic bullshit

Hilary Rodham

>get mugged but turn it into a rape
Story time?

>stop playing vidya
>stop fapping
>stop marijuaning

You can't do anything about clinical depression brah

Wtf I'm crying now. This girl looks uncannily like my ex. Who is she???

Still going to make an initisl effort, but if a better diet and exercise isn't going to cure my depression and make me happier than why even bother?

Attached: gab.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

We're all going to make it brah.

nigger i actually fell for that one

This. Was extremely depressed and feeling suicidal. After 1 month taking prescribed vitamin D3 my depression was cured.

Attached: 1539017744020.png (523x604, 268K)

diebolus on ig