Skinny fat: better cut or bulk?

Skinny fat: better cut or bulk?

Attached: main-qimg-dea3513f0b0726044f8aca5085763f17-c.jpg (590x429, 37K)

lift

doing it but i can't add weight after 2 weeks, my muscles are too weak,

Attached: images.jpg (141x120, 3K)

Bro im skinnyfat I chose to bulk first so i have something to cut to. Some people say cut first but it depends on your bodz composure. For example i Weight more than I started but look better now that shoulders and back are coming in. Just start eating and lifting man and worry about cutting after january. It’s winter anyways

eat enough to put in a solid workout and recover. worry about nuances/scale weight when you have some muscle

Doesn't matter since you can put muscle mass on while losing fat as a beginner.

keep lifting

Eat more

Eat more and follow an actual pre-written novice program. Not following a real program is my biggest lifting regret when I was a novice

incorrect; skinnyfat is a strong indication of low t; building muscle in a caloric deficit is factually impossible for low T dudes, even if its beginner gainz
t. low test cuck who spent 4 years spinning his wheels in skinnyfat hell before getting bloodwork done

Any novice program you recommend ?

why lie?
Its scientifically proven that even on a caloric deficit you can build muscle. If you eat enough protein and get enough sleep.
Just because you were getting blacked by some furry fegit so you couldnt get your proper sleep, doesnt mean others cant. Cuck.

This really depends on the person.

Post height, weight and a photo of yourself to estimate yout bf%

>proper sleep
lmao I'm a single dad, fuck outta here with that shit

Skinnyfat is just a little chubby with no muscles

>d
See? Its your fault you cant build muscle on a deficit. Dont be trying to give other people shitty advice.

Any novice should be doing a full body workout every time they are in the gym three times a week for about six months. Don't get memed into a split. You'll see more benefits by doing push pull legs three days a week.

based and redpilled

Reminder that when Tom started lifting he did a dirty bulk, literally ice cream and beer

Attached: Screenshot_20181017-212729_Google.jpg (1080x599, 142K)

eat more and healthier, sleep more and add less weigth than what you are trying to add, even if its just 1 pound, do it, if you can't even add 1 pound you are most likely overworked, so take a week off, deload by 10% and built back up

Toms 5’5” so he has it fucking easy in the department