One of my friends today saw a buff dude and she said "I would rape him. I would give birth to his kids."

One of my friends today saw a buff dude and she said "I would rape him. I would give birth to his kids."

Attached: 1539537784463.png (780x768, 557K)

>having a friend that is a girl
If you're fucking her on the side then you're wasting your time.

Ok

Is she the "crazy random xD" grill of your group by any chance?

Cringe and bluepilled. Having female friends makes other females think you're a good catch. Not to mention she can introduce you to other females. AND you can get insight into the female psyche.

based and redpilled

>Not to mention she can introduce you to other females
And did she ever?

Not the same guy but yeah one of my female friends has hooked me up with one of her friends

Good for you.
Women tend to treat "friendship" with men as very one-sided relations in my experience. They kinda assume you're just another beta orbiter and just take advantage.

not that guy but in college I lived with a female friend for a year and that led to me fucking six of her girlfriends.

They were all 5/10 at best, but shit was cash anywaz

Lol go outside you silly faggot.
Girls don't mind you hooking up with their friends especially if it's a casual and honest understanding they're doing the same with yours. This happens a lot with work friends. Don't shit where you eat

>imagine if you were so ugly that women would automatically assume that you're a beta orbiter

No.

Yes, and I did a shitty job apparently, now this girl friend doesn't introduce me anymore.

>having female friends that you hang out with but don't fuck
not even once. just objectively think about how beta that is. put yourself in a woman's shoes. some guy hanging out with all of her girlfriends versus the ringleader of a group of successful and attractive men. it's not even close.

>thinking about every human relationship in terms of gender and if you can fuck them

How long has it been user? Can you even hold a conversation with a woman?

Kek this. He probably also acts like one which is why she sees him as a beta orbiter.

>girl telling you about other males she finds attractive
>female friends
Oof. Better build that cuckshed asap

>I'm blind to gender lamo
yeah sure bud
I bet you're still a student

If the girl is fun to be around (very unlikely), it's ok

Not necessarily, if youre smart you can use them to your advantage.

Don't fucking listen to women advice from women, they have no idea how they operate at all

You listen to their advice so you know what not to do.

>AND you can get insight into the female psyche.
How much do you need before you get the point though?

Yeah pretty much this.
>make a heartfelt bio on dating site
>get some matches from homely girls
>friend's wife asks to see my profile, starts giving me advice
>"nah man you should just make a funny and ironic bio"
>do it
>"ahah yeah I love it you're gonna get so many matches"
>not a single match since
They truly have no clue.
The blog posts about "how to take your pictures for Tinder" by women are also pretty much the opposite of what successful guys on Tinder do.

..and they also make good friends..?

>..and they also make good friends..?
Oh sweetie no....

Attached: 1515346539002.jpg (923x633, 203K)

Yes she is don't fucking lie.

Tyler1 [Stand Master]
[STAND NAME] 4HEAD
Power A
Speed A
Range D
Durability B
Precision B
Growth Potential A

Tyler1 uses 4HEADs special ability, autismo power screech, how will Jotaro and friends proceed? To be continued

Attached: 4B9C96AB-3B9B-4EBE-AB2A-EF28A2DB8EE9.jpg (1080x1080, 164K)

I bet he used to post here or at least /b/.

>they have no idea how they operate at all
aside from this, what are the odds that they'll actively try to sabotage you with bad advice, even? I know a lot of women like to have their beta orbiters all to themselves.

>friend
>she
Cringe

Go away John

lmfao dude who gives a FUCK about that

Attached: 1539577694743.png (483x701, 311K)

god i wish that were me haha

I only don't introduce guys to my girl friends if they've raised a creep flag. No girl wants to be the one who talked up a weirdo

Rape? Gosh wouldn't that just be terrible? h-haha

lmao weak larp

My sides

what is the story behind his indented head

WTF is this unrelated and uninspired crap?

Attached: 20181017_161130.jpg (3264x2448, 2.32M)

nice gyno, faggot

l-london

Attached: 1502420962565.jpg (613x533, 107K)

Mommy

this nigga gets it. asking the real questions. The time is wiser spent hunting game on your own instead of hoping you invest valuable time into a pony that could potentially somwhen in the future introduce you her "cute" and "intelegent" female friend

She said that because she knew you're an autist that would come to Jow Forums and make a thread about it.

yup, plus only sperging out once is enough to mean no intros, which means the longer you stick around the less likely it'll happen anyways

>what are the odds of women sabotaging
>what are shittests
>women
>not sabotaging
i don't even have a metaphor for this, if you are unable to see what is wrong with this statement then i am sorry and have to ask you to further waste your time and sanity, since it appears it isn't of any value to you

fucking owned lmao

Hanging around a group of females
That automatically make you look like your associated with ((((them)))), fag.
You’re cringe and bluepilled

Attached: EE5EA7E3-C018-4D3B-B2FF-527CBDEB103C.jpg (640x835, 292K)

Attached: Bigger_bait.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

you single?

you have nice lips and chest for a guy

I'm proud of you for being too oblivious to cuck your friend

nah

Is that what she told you to cuck you?

Having female friends it good if you are clueless with women. You have to ignore pretty much everything they say about what they want. Seriously, just mentally throw it out the window. ONLY listen to her actions. If she talks about how she fucked so and so, find out everything you can about it. Ask her why she did it. Ask her what she found attractive about him. Ask her what he did that made her decide to sleep with him, etc. etc. and just use those facts.

Also be prepared to be seriously let down by a womans mindset. Seriously, after having female friends, I just can't see women as equals anymore. I want to. I desperately want to. but I can't. Because they're not.

>t. creep

Lol I found the non stand user

Attached: 75704545-E674-4779-ADB5-C0CC414A3FA5.jpg (750x750, 212K)

Is everyone on this board an extreme egoist? Probably with delusions of grandeur with no basis in reality?

cringe

well you are on a board that revolves around fitness and looks

>Having some success with women
>Delusions of grandeur

U jelly?

>4HEAD
lost

Attached: 1529659321137.jpg (300x302, 45K)

I have some female friends, and I can't consider any of them on the same level as my male friends. I can't seem to really have a conversation nearly as candid with them as I do with my good friends.
I mean, when my best friend of 13 years was stabbed about 2 dozen times by some illegals in an attempted robbery, I visited him in the hospital almost everyday. If I was in his situation, I know he'd do the same. I can't say that for my female friends though.

>I have some female friends, and I can't consider any of them on the same level as my male friends. I can't seem to really have a conversation nearly as candid with them as I do with my good friends.
This

Use them to entertain yourself, fuck em if you can, but don't think they're even close to the level as guy m8s

>fucking owned lmao

If I'm right, I win.
If I'm wrong, we get more evidence of women on the board, so I win.

I can't lose, faggot.