Fat fuck trying to change

6'0 190 lbs i'm doing c to 5k and eat on a 500 deficit any suggestions i'm just going for aesthetics to be completely fucking honest.

Attached: download.jpg (147x130, 3K)

stop going for aesthetics
go for strong fat

just want face gains

Nah, go for whatever you like OP. Aesthetics are cool

Attached: a2a unguided nuclear weapons.png (1119x812, 1019K)

You'll have loose skin

from losing 40 lbs?

Imagine the terror of being chased by this aircraft.

>6’
>190lbs
>fat

Can you post body pls, you may just need to gain muscle

i think im pretty fat idunno

Attached: 20181017_213251.jpg (1075x1851, 237K)

I'm not either of those other guys, but I'm 5'9 at 165lbs, and we are around the same body fat. I'm going to do omad every second day, and eat a 500cal def on the other days. My biggest issue is that my girlfriend and I are big drinkers, so I always have a pretty bad chest day on Friday. My advice would be to avoid beer and you'll be golden.

Do you gym?

i'e never lifted just doing c to 5k rn

Just lift weights and eat at maintenance, you'll get the body you want

it's just that i could literally grab my love handles and stomach with my full hand and it kinda disgusts me

Are you a soda drinking man? If so stop that shit immediately. Like not a drop for the rest of your life immediately and forever. Drink water, go to gym, get mountain bike and ride around. Eat cleaner. Your genetics will take care of the rest because you're not that bad.

>eat cleaner
eat cleaner as in eat healthy food. DO NOT EAT DETERGENT OR BLEACH OK

i never drink soda i never really liked that shit i think my problem is sometimes i binge.

i'm trying to run more and eat healthier though

Definitely start lifting, especially if you're only going for aesthetics. Squats and deads will help your 5k. Starting strength brah

K. I'm gonna assume the things you binge on are not quality food. Stop buying anything like chips, cookies, sweet granola, literally everything that makes you feel guilty when you eat it. If you don't buy it you can't eat it.

ok so on my relax days i should be doing starting strength?

Alright , thank you

> 6'0 190 lbs
>fat fuck

I assure you you make most other people look fat instead. Most people begin bulking to that weight instead of losing it.

Attached: 2334723437.png (400x256, 63K)

should i just lift without worrying about my caloric intake?