Why are women like this again bros?

Why are women like this again bros?

Attached: 96H8A3l0usaE9maeVDv8ZGC84_9Thkytw4b3GZhiCYs.jpg (500x767, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpitbullvictimawareness.org/
nypost.com/2018/09/05/woman-mauled-to-death-by-pit-bull-she-just-adopted/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>randomly kills baby in 6 months
Why are women so intent on virtue signaling that they cannot reduce the risks around them?

Late term abortion. Women love killing their babies.

They self identify as victims and see pit bulls as victims so they defend them like their life depends on it

>yfw in two thousand years there's going to be a legend that we forced our babies to live with attack dogs to make them tougher

hashish tag not all pit bulls

women care more for dogs than their beta sons she probably wished she had a girl anyway and wants her chad dog to rend the little bastard before he grows up to be a beta or "just like your father"

Abortion video when?

Women are not logical creatures

Son of a dog trainer here so I can dispell a couple myths about pittbulls and hopefully shed some light as to why they have the reputation that they do. First of all pits have a natural gentle and loving disposition towards people and children, in fact they were considered the "nanny dog" because of their trustworthiness around family. However that being said they are aggressive to other dogs and small animals in general because they were bread to fight other dogs and hunt.

Issues tend to come up when you consider the situation that many many pits end up in. They are abused and abandoned at six times the rate of any other breed witch leads to aggression and worse: fear towards people. Combine that with the fact that most pit litters are accidents and are given away for free to busy poor people, who likely can't/don't take the time to properly socialize and exercise these high energy dogs. This leads to many anxious, pent up and even dangerous dogs.

A well trained well kept pit, like any other breed, is a loving addition to most any home.

bonus fact: the most aggressive dogs towards people are chows, shar pei, and inu's. Both me and brother have been bit by chows.

>pits make good attack dogs
LOL, Shepards do a much better job

*fight other dogs and hunt. that being said early socialization done often and rigorously should easily make a pit a well adjusted pup.

forgot pic. there like dozens of these.

Attached: nanny dogo.jpg (232x217, 8K)

>son of a dog trainer
>spouts a myth about pit bulls being a nanny dog to dispell the "myth" that pit bulls are statistically far and away the most violent dog

Checks out most dog breeders are actually retarded.

literally this
based and redpilled

i saw a video if a toddler being held right next to a lioness (i think) and the nigga tried to eat her. how retarded can multiple people be

Why would you even want to RISK it.

Stupid fucking roastie.

Attached: Mother cat walks through flames 5 times to save her kittens from a building fire in Brooklyn, NY.jpg (1280x839, 169K)

It's been known as a family dog for years. look at every tolerance test and aggression study and it's clear to see that they really don't stand out in any way.

>most aggressive dogs towards people
>shar pei
fug I love those wrinkly bastards. what makes them so aggressive?

Hes another brainlet that has confused aggression with being deadly. The most aggressive breed of dog could be a Chihuahua, it doesn't change that fact that a Chihuahua wouldn't have the ability to actually kill with its aggression. Pits are the wrong mix of power and aggression which is why they are responsible for more deaths than any other dog breed.

Here's the thing. Tigers aren't dangerous because they are inherently aggressive. Lots of dumb rich people have pet tigers and polar bears. Tigers are dangerous because they can bat heads off with lazy paw swipes.
Pitbulls aren't dangerous because they are aggressive but because their jaw strength is fucknuts absurd.

They're easily annoyed and aren't very affectionate on average. Combine this with general aloofness and quietness and you've got a dog that might strike when irritated/cornered. Not all of them are like this and the aggression can be trained out. Most Asian breeds are very independent like this.

Attached: shar.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>A well trained well kept pit, like any other breed, is a loving addition to most any home.

eef barba dirkle somebody's going to get laid in college

It's not really that crazy, it's less than sheps and rotties. and the upper end of the sporting breeds.

Pitbulls are not naturally aggressive dogs towards people or children. see

how the fuck is this better informing us as to how the jews are robbing society of its inherent potential toward goodness and prosperity

Remember in the 90's when Rottweilers were thought to be the meanest and most dangerous dogs? It's an absolute misconception. Same thing with pits.

Yes goy, ban all the dogs, accept the wonderful strangers from across the ocean. Its your strength

Ban the dogs that aren't trained well and are more spontaneously violent to random innocents but keep the ones that are intelligent such as German Shepards, Dobermans, Golden Lab/Retreiver, etc

There's a good reason why Hitler used German Shepards you fucking ignorant nigger.

A dog is a good dog is properly trained and kept in line

But I don't trust any woman to be able to do that to their little wittle doggy baby awww so cute

>in fact they were considered the "nanny dog" because of their trustworthiness around family.
There is NO proof of this you dipshit. stop spreading lies

nationalpitbullvictimawareness.org/

Rotts are mean. After pits rotts are the ones with the most kill coutn for people, and they still cant even touch how many pits have killed

nypost.com/2018/09/05/woman-mauled-to-death-by-pit-bull-she-just-adopted/
Burn in fiery oil you misinformed idiot. My Anthro 101 prof, the same guy that sounds gay, is hyper anti trump, said "Race doesn't exist. It's made up" and said marriage isn't worth it but then does a gay giggle and says "Just kidding, you really should" said that pitbulls are not aggressive either.
Get your shit straight before you justify another dumb girl with some pitbull that thinks he can do no harm.

Attached: ENOUGH.gif (390x379, 160K)

dogs treat small kids like dogs, they don't magically treat them different

They are the cats of dog breeds (relatively easily provoked to attacking). But unlike cats which most of the time don't have enough strength to pose threat to humans (cat attacking you with its claws is most of the time funny and only when attacking face dangerous) shar pei actually can kill humans.

Based dog trainer, helping dumb roasties select themselves out of the gene pool.

Attached: 1514620391915.gif (640x480, 422K)

HAH HAH BLECH

Attached: cye3vIKJU1twa.png (648x202, 64K)

more information at pitbullsareevil.com, pitbullskilledmyfamily.org, and pitbullsatan666.io

>a person that sounds gay said it, so it can't be true

i swear the people here are retarded

Attached: IMG_0294.jpg (256x256, 21K)

>nanny dog
LMAO YOU RETARD
That was literal corporate propaganda to sell more pitbulls and dumbasses like you fell for it

Yeah, and those areas lit up in red correlate with areas that have dog fighting rings. I live in an area where attacks happen often, and the source is dogs that came out of backyard breeders. I don't think the breed should be banned, but I think rehabilitation of the animals is pointless. The best way to approach the issue is euthanizing all pit bulls who come from an unknown origin, and only allowing the ownership of pit bulls registered with a kennel club.

Like I said, I live where it happens a lot, and I know where they come from. The true fighters never see people. They're kept in the dog rings until they die. Those that aren't violent enough by a certain age are sent to the pound. That's why so few end up in the pounds as puppies, and are almost always approaching at least 1 year of age. Those dogs have been encouraged to destroy, and thrown out when they aren't destructive enough. Usually, they're dropped off in the middle of nowhere for animal control or a person to find. Dog fighting is way more lucrative then people might think, sadly.

I think continuing to try rehabilitating such animals will only continue to affect the breed's reputation.

nanny dog my ass
this fucking kid will need a fucking nanny when his roasty Stacy mom will get fucking mauled by that beast
you are not welcome on r9k faggot, fuck off

what the fuck is wrong with that dog?
orengina

Google toadline dogs

There are multitudes of cases of pitbulls that are 'trained right', as you put it, that suddenly snap and maul the nearest family member. No previous abuse, no nothing.

>A well trained well kept pit, like any other breed, is a loving addition to most any home.
And here lies the problem. I will never trust the dudebros with pits I see on the street to be good owners. It's just a strength symbol to them. And dogs are unpredictable anyway, I wouldn't even trust a trained one.

Looks like lordosis.

>not circumcise my son? what about the possible risks?
>don't put my son near my pitbull? what do you mean there could be risks?

Get a source where they can verify that the dog came from a registered breeder. Old Jim who has bred quality pit bulls for 20 years, and sold them through Craigslist, with papers made on Microsoft Word doesn't count. Old Jim is breeding fighting dogs, and Old Jim knows this. It also doesn't count if they 'got this juvenile dog from a pound, and raised him to the best of our ability'.

So the dog is naturally aggressive and you have to force it into submission? Gotcha.

over 90% of all dog on human rapes are by pitbulls

Go find the source I asked for.

>bonus fact: the most aggressive dogs towards people are chows, shar pei, and inu's. Both me and brother have been bit by chows.

>the most dangerous dogs are from places where people eat dogs

Can't really blame the dogs to be honest

women care more about doggy dick than their own offspring

You are the source. You said that juvenile dogs raised to the best of one's ability are still dangerous, so it's not the owner's fault, the dog is just fucked up.

One issue is that was many generations ago, the pit we have are inbred, insane, and descended from blood thirsty dog fighters. Look I know this may seem like a responsibility issue to you but these dogs kill too many people each year. In any other era of human history they would of be anihilated like we have bears and wolves. Defending creatures that brutallty murder humans is misguided.

If you want this breed to continue then breed away the pitbull in them, make them something else. Pure breeds are abominations and you know it.

>Oh, that link looks absolutely unbiased, and could never try and use fallacious reasoning to justify it's claims

Lol wat m8 u think am dumb?

This, they're not genetically predisposed to violence (from my limited knowledge it would take a tremendous amount of time to breed aggression into any previously domesticated dog breed). However they're similar to guns, in that niggers own them so it fucks it up for the rest of us.

>LOL, Shepards do a much better job
and Kangals and Ovcharkas do a much much much better job than those

Attached: kangal 78908790 pet.jpg (480x653, 60K)

Funny how you can replace every instance of the word bull dog with nigger in this thread and everything still makes sense.

>They are abused and abandoned at six times the rate of any other breed
Love it how you casually forgot to explain why this happens. If they're such amazing dogs like literally any other, why do people abandon them?

>Son of a dog trainer
I.E. his Mom breeds pitbulls

Breeders are basically salesmen.

>Hes another brainlet that has confused aggression with being deadly.
This.

Grizzly bears are less aggressive than a good number of dog breeds, doesn't mean I'd want to live next door to a retard who keeps one as a pet.

Ive known pit bulls with more empathy than people

None of you will ever die from a pitbull, YOUR GONNA BE KILLED BY MUSLIMS U IDIOTS

>Pitbulls are not naturally aggressive dogs towards people or children.
Good job missing the point and commiting the same mistake he was talking about

>Son of a dog trainer here so I can provide worthless anecdotes with no citation

Holy shit that file name I'd give that cat tuna and chicken for the rest of its life.

Something with their brains. Women had less receptors than men if I recall correctly.

>chinese dogs
>aggressive towards people
Makes sense

Attached: 132684758316.jpg (800x800, 172K)

Why do women like dogs?
Why doesn't everyone like dogs, come on user

Pitbulls need to be killed ASAP

Attached: 1535988649501.jpg (656x860, 117K)

>let me just ignore the facts and statistics and go with anecdotes

yeah no

Attached: 13302234155.jpg (500x334, 108K)

I would definitely take that dog to a drop off shelter.

>Wife's son of dog trainer

Attached: 1532810477056.jpg (691x733, 356K)

>thinks doggo in pic looks like OP's doggo
>doesn't understand how drastically dozens of generations of selective breeding and specifically inbreeding can fuck shit up
That's like comparing the vikings of old to modern day Swedish cucks.

AYO HOL UP....*barks at literally nothing for several hours*....LEMME GET DIS STRAIT.....*attacks toddler unprovoked*....YOU BE SAYIN...LIKE....*vomits unidentifiable bile on carpet*...WE WUZ....SUM...*farts rancid corpse gas*....SUM FINNA....*kills neighbours cat*....LIKE...SUM FINNA.....*tears brand new $7000 mattress to pieces*.....WE WUZ SUM.....*consistently stinks like putrid shit*....MANS BEST FRIIIIllIEEEEEENNNNNNN-*gets hit by car*

Lost my shit. Good job.

top doggo kek

Attached: 136qu0.jpg (480x338, 16K)

>Do you have dogs or cats?
>Yes!
>What kind?
>A blue nosed nigger.
>Oh, no. Keep that dog away from the baby.
>This is our precious nigger and baby boy!
>Niggers have such a bad rep, but here we are.

shut up faggot lol
tl;dr
i wont buy your killer dogs
so piss off

Pits have a strong prey instinct. They're basically roided up terriers so they maul children because children spazz out like small prey animals. That's why they eat toddlers but not babies.

Every dog breed was bred with certain charictaristics that need to be taken into account. Pits can be fine dogs, they are affectionate and work as guard dogs because people are afraid of them. The problem is women don't take into account how and why you need to be cautious with them. They keep them as accessories because they're "oppressed." Getting a dog breed because it's fashionable is bad in every case and almost always leads to mishandling of the dog.

Send all pitbulls to China

just post the original pic, nigger

Attached: 1235645447678.png (500x535, 113K)

I see it as basically just another variant of pic related.

Attached: H3AN9XG.jpg (678x381, 50K)

>Son of a dog trainer
Someone that profits from other people not knowing how to train their own dogs will now tell us what dogs we should own and why it should be a dog that is infamous for being hard to keep in line, totally unbiased.

Attached: 1525480609944.jpg (600x450, 64K)

>Why are women like this again bros?
why do they like to stay with or keep dangerous animals that are likely to hurt them?
despite whatever they may say they are attracted to the most dominant of any pack, it's hard coded into them.

>corporate propaganda
When the fuck is Big Pit going to be stopped?!?

Why do people breed bulldogs? Even if they hadn't ended where they are now they are just chubby brutish looking lapdogs.