>working out feels like cope
>INTP so socially autistic

anyone else know this feel? anything I do to improve myself feels like cope

Attached: tfw.png (1024x1024, 96K)

intj master race

5'8 is manlet, but still taller than the average female so you've got that

>5’8 1/2”
Lol manlet

Attached: 51D5700F-3914-4D05-9E26-870EFD834FDD.jpg (623x613, 62K)

Reminder that neanderthals were 5'6 and could basically break lanklet homosapiens in two. 5'8 and under is optimal height. Get over it lanklets.

Attached: main-qimg-a5233f42a90fd754bf2a8b63e2ae9d31-c.jpg (602x644, 64K)

They were also retarded as shit, just like your post.

They were as smart if not smarter than modern humans. Look it up

TFW
Top 97 percentile of most Neanderthal variants on entire 23 and me service

Attached: B2739E4C-FB75-4B0C-B31D-E034E1A8A580.gif (350x300, 1.99M)

that's why I'm hitting the gym 6 times a week but no matter what I do I'm still gonna get mogged by half the people at my uni

Post pic

>being upset because women like taller men
>being upset because investment banker vultures are tall
>being upset because presidents and prime ministers are /usually/ tall
>being upset because social outcasts make Manlet hate threads to cope with the fact that height is all they got going for them
lol who cares what women think
you trynna be a banker Jew goblin or president? no? Then who cares about that stat
Oh no the user said a mean thing
Who fucking cares
Your height isn’t fucking you up, it’s the fact that you think it matters that is fucking you up

Step away from your computer and go outside, lad. Reality isn’t cut and dry

Attached: 80D5D47F-CC0B-4176-9C58-1FB23AABD0B7.jpg (800x800, 97K)

Stop caring about the crap you can’t change.

thanks for the advice lads

any tips on making social gains? I've been working on my appearance a lot recently but I still sperg out pretty frequently when I'm talking to people

150cm isn't 5'8, I'm 176cm and that's 5'9. Unless you're on about weight? I don't know if 150lbs is heavy or not.

Do you work? The work place is often a good place to make friends. I have a few short co-workers and a couple tall ones, they're all just bros at the end of the day.

yeah was referring to weight, I was skinnyfat at 160, still have some decent bodyfat at 150 tho. Not sure what my bf% is, any way to measure it by myself?

nah I'm in college rn, made a couple good friends but still feel like an outcast inside. I feel like I can't relate to most people fsr

If you have a measuring tape you can take your own stats and pump em into an online calculator.

Unfournetly, social gains are hard to make outside of class/work/club/sport. I meet people in town on a night out quite often, but drinking is a gains goblin so if you can meet people another way I'd recommend it.

>tfw 166

feelsbadman

Being tall really isn't as cool as it seems. I'm 6'5 and still absolutely miserable most days.

>how do I cope with being a manlet?
Like this nigger At least you can look shredded at 150lbs.

>6'4 170 skelly

I think my main problem is having a shitty personality and social anxiety and just blaming everything on my height to make myself feel better.
The only thing is, how can I fix my personality and social anxiety? life is a struggle lads

Read em and weep. Im un evolved

Attached: C800D8A3-9FD3-472B-82FF-B53D88DE48DB.jpg (750x1334, 187K)

how tall are u? body type?